Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 47. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
How big profit i may expect here in long run? Bonuses are generous enough but how may i ensure price per token wont be lower on exchanges then ico price?
In what jurisdiction u gonna obtain the licence? If it is not a secret of course
Licence? Im not sure there is a need in some kind of licence here
Merit: 11
In what jurisdiction u gonna obtain the licence? If it is not a secret of course
Team is going to implement rather disruptive project. If they successed then it would be very and very profitable investment!
Curious how this project will look like in the year. How big ecosystem will be. Im ready to hold for this period of time
Tokens will be used literally for everything. So I expect project will become one of the biggest in terms of mass adoption
Curious how this project will look like in the year. How big ecosystem will be. Im ready to hold for this period of time
Merit: 22
Binance listing is confirmed?? That would be awesome news
Not yet. However if hard cap reached I guess team would be able to afford listing there
Binance listing is confirmed?? That would be awesome news
As i previously invested in Tezos.. I wanna clarify that for sure - Is this token utility for sure?
Yes, medico will easily pass Howey test. Dont worry as for that. This token is 100% utility one
As i previously invested in Tezos.. I wanna clarify that for sure - Is this token utility for sure?
What country will you target in terms of marketing?
No specification here.It will be worldwide project and marketing will be also worldwide
Sounds good but im not sure it has sense. Better to target only advanced countries
Lets leave that up to the team. I think they are skilled enough to define their marketing strategy by their own Cheesy
No specification here.It will be worldwide project and marketing will be also worldwide
Sounds good but im not sure it has sense. Better to target only advanced countries
Activity: 185
Harmony for One and All
It's true that what you say is of course no specifications, and I hope that marketing can be done later in the world because I believe that if the marketing is done all over the world, the opportunity for success is quite large
Ordinary buyback tokens from exchanges Or within smart contract - is it planned?
Will be very doubtful decesion from the team..Huh It may make token the security one.
Ordinary buyback tokens from exchanges Or within smart contract - is it planned?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Thats very prominent project with spotless team behind. Im in!.On such market i would accomulate as much as i can once sale starts
The only question when that sale is gonna start? So many ICOs postponed their crowdsales
Thats not for nothing. Nost of currentICOs fail and medicohealth team does not want to risk
Anyway we all hope that crowdsale srarts at least this Autumn. We can not wait forever. Im already loosing my patience
Merit: 0
Thats very prominent project with spotless team behind. Im in!.On such market i would accomulate as much as i can once sale starts
The only question when that sale is gonna start? So many ICOs postponed their crowdsales
Thats not for nothing. Nost of currentICOs fail and medicohealth team does not want to risk
Merit: 1
Pages:
Jump to: