Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 48. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Thats very prominent project with spotless team behind. Im in!.On such market i would accomulate as much as i can once sale starts
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
If im investing just a 1000$ Do I need to pass kyc for the investment?
Yes, you have to. Unfortunatelly it is obligatory everywhere nowdays.
Merit: 29
If im investing just a 1000$ Do I need to pass kyc for the investment?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
When ICO will start? Whats the min investment?
On such market i would accomulate as much as i can. Because once market start growth. We will observe massive spike up with this project
When ICO will start? Whats the min investment?
Liquidity after listing is the weakest point of any project. Any agreements with exchanges already? At least preliminary ones
Well, Not yet as far as I know. Putting it better, team just can not comment that due to the legal reatrictions
Thats sad as Im aware token will have zero support after ico.
Team communicates with all top exchanges and will be listed at a few at least after ico. Dont worry
Merit: 0
Liquidity after listing is the weakest point of any project. Any agreements with exchanges already? At least preliminary ones
Well, Not yet as far as I know. Putting it better, team just can not comment that due to the legal reatrictions
Thats sad as Im aware token will have zero support after ico.
Merit: 22
This platform may be perfectly integrated within the existing financial world and health caring industry. It may do a revolution if everything goes in accordance with the schedule
Has an opportunity, true. But it will depend not only on team's work. On the market itself as well. U know if crypto is abandened overall itself. How this project may be in demand? No way
Merit: 11
This platform may be perfectly integrated within the existing financial world and health caring industry. It may do a revolution if everything goes in accordance with the schedule
How many users par day ur platform will handle? Any numbers?
Well, project targets as many users as possible But if there is 1 mil users just from the start Project will fell down
Very powerful servers are needed there. Or amazon aws
The mix of private ones and aws will be used. Im confident team is ready to big user flow. Thats why they have prepared in advance
Well, project targets as many users as possible But if there is 1 mil users just from the start Project will fell down
Very powerful servers are needed there. Or amazon aws
Merit: 29
Why you dont accept fiat as a way of payment during the vrowdsale? It would be much more convenient.
It has a lot of legal obstacles. Better to accept only crypto to reduce the legal risks
I wish to invest in fiat. It would be more convenient but what can do. Even btc as an option for payment will be good enough
Why you dont accept fiat as a way of payment during the vrowdsale? It would be much more convenient.
It has a lot of legal obstacles. Better to accept only crypto to reduce the legal risks
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
How mane devs will be needed for this project in future? Or team is full?
The current dev team will be enough. This project is not such complex as you might think
It will be just an app, right? But servers, will the team rely on dedicated servers like Amazon or gonna purchase their own?
Yes, it will be just the apps for the phones so i dont think it has a sense in purchasing own servers
Project will operate with medical data. You know it is confidential  info. Probably belonging to aws is not the best idea due to the lack of security
From my point of view own servers have lack of security comparing with advanced and tested AWS
Exactly. However lets leave that up to the team. They know ut better. As for now I would like to see mvp rather then know what servers will be used
How mane devs will be needed for this project in future? Or team is full?
The current dev team will be enough. This project is not such complex as you might think
It will be just an app, right? But servers, will the team rely on dedicated servers like Amazon or gonna purchase their own?
Yes, it will be just the apps for the phones so i dont think it has a sense in purchasing own servers
Project will operate with medical data. You know it is confidential  info. Probably belonging to aws is not the best idea due to the lack of security
From my point of view own servers have lack of security comparing with advanced and tested AWS
Pages:
Jump to: