Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 49. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
How mane devs will be needed for this project in future? Or team is full?
The current dev team will be enough. This project is not such complex as you might think
It will be just an app, right? But servers, will the team rely on dedicated servers like Amazon or gonna purchase their own?
Yes, it will be just the apps for the phones so i dont think it has a sense in purchasing own servers
Project will operate with medical data. You know it is confidential  info. Probably belonging to aws is not the best idea due to the lack of security
Merit: 1
The current dev team will be enough. This project is not such complex as you might think
It will be just an app, right? But servers, will the team rely on dedicated servers like Amazon or gonna purchase their own?
Yes, it will be just the apps for the phones so i dont think it has a sense in purchasing own servers
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Merit: 22
Will i be able to exchange tokens for btc/fiat within the app? Without exchanges?
No such plans yet. Moreover what for? Is it really hard to use exchange? I dont think so
Most of medicohealth users wont be familiar with crypto. Thats why it is wise idea.
Are you talking about integration of any exchange via API? Such a feature would improve the user experience but it is not the priority
Hm.. What is the priority for the team right now? What is going to happen next to the project?
I think MVP realese is the highest priority. However ICO cinducting itself might be considered as the top priority Cheesy
I thought MVP was already realesed Huh No? Well, team has to hurry up. Bull run will start soon and medico has to be ready for that
Soon?? Cheesy Take it from me not soon. If i were CEO here I would postpone the ICO launch date. It has to sense to start ICO now.
Seems it is already postponed as if not ICO had to start long time ago but still not.
It is right decesion if so because now most of ICOs fail. Better to wait green market. Then ICOs will be in more demand and will have more hype
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Will i be able to exchange tokens for btc/fiat within the app? Without exchanges?
No such plans yet. Moreover what for? Is it really hard to use exchange? I dont think so
Most of medicohealth users wont be familiar with crypto. Thats why it is wise idea.
Are you talking about integration of any exchange via API? Such a feature would improve the user experience but it is not the priority
Hm.. What is the priority for the team right now? What is going to happen next to the project?
I think MVP realese is the highest priority. However ICO cinducting itself might be considered as the top priority Cheesy
I thought MVP was already realesed Huh No? Well, team has to hurry up. Bull run will start soon and medico has to be ready for that
Soon?? Cheesy Take it from me not soon. If i were CEO here I would postpone the ICO launch date. It has to sense to start ICO now.
Seems it is already postponed as if not ICO had to start long time ago but still not.
Merit: 10
Merit: 29
Merit: 11
Your advisors are cool. Very well known ppl in cypto insustry. But how they will help the project? What exactly services they may provide?
They have really a lot things to work on. Every advisor has a role – starting from helping in the telegram group, designing marketing strategies, going through contacting for listing on exchanges and ICO websites, to talking with VCs for additional funding.
And have they already closed any deal with any VC? From my point of view it is their main responsibility - looking for funding
Even if yes team would not share such info. You know it is private deals and they are restricted from sharing.
Your advisors are cool. Very well known ppl in cypto insustry. But how they will help the project? What exactly services they may provide?
They have really a lot things to work on. Every advisor has a role – starting from helping in the telegram group, designing marketing strategies, going through contacting for listing on exchanges and ICO websites, to talking with VCs for additional funding.
And have they already closed any deal with any VC? From my point of view it is their main responsibility - looking for funding
Do u negotiate with any projects now regarding cooperation? Partnerships will be able to boost popularity of your project
Hm.. But any news about partnerships will be neglected. Market is completly red now
They have not affect the price. The aim of any colaborations now just to boost the attention to this particular project
On such weak market it wont affect even level of attention around the project. Better to wait a liitle
How long? If market will be bearish one more year then wait for a year as well?
Then wait for a year as well. Common! Whats the sense of realising any positive news if all of them will be neglected?
Pages:
Jump to: