Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 59. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I have very strong beluieve this project will survive in long run! We all need to hold tokens for a year at least
Haha, According to ur point of view most of crypto will die and only this one will survive?  Cheesy
Yeap. Even Vitalik Buterin told that in long run most of crypto would not exist, and only strongest one with real usecase will survive! And this particular project is one of such projects
It is Probably one of the stronggest project as for now! After the bull run started we will be to ensure that
Merit: 22
I have very strong beluieve this project will survive in long run! We all need to hold tokens for a year at least
Haha, According to ur point of view most of crypto will die and only this one will survive?  Cheesy
Yeap. Even Vitalik Buterin told that in long run most of crypto would not exist, and only strongest one with real usecase will survive! And this particular project is one of such projects
Merit: 11
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I want to see how this project will look like in few years. How many partners will it have etc
U may check the current partners as well. They are also trust worty enough
We need even more cooperations and hype due to that as a result Grin
Time will come and medico will be considered as one of the top alts on the market!
I guess a lot of time has to go for that purpose Cheesy
Well, potential here is big for sure, the only point if the team could show it to the audience
Team is experienced with marketing strategies. I would say marketing is the strongest side of this project
Hm.. Then I hope the app itself will be at the same level with marketing Cheesy
I want to see how this project will look like in few years. How many partners will it have etc
Time will come and medico will be considered as one of the top alts on the market!
Well, potential here is big for sure, the only point if the team could show it to the audience
Team is experienced with marketing strategies. I would say marketing is the strongest side of this project
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 29
Whats about app for windows phone devices?? Will you create it?
No one would use it. No sense of wasting the time to create the app. And then wasting the resourses to maintain it
Agree. Better to focus on ios and android apps and make it spotless
No one would use it. No sense of wasting the time to create the app. And then wasting the resourses to maintain it
Why I dont see any bounty campaign here? Or im just missing smth?
Seems it has not launched yet. Wait for pre se start . All the bounty, airdrops, contests will be started with presale
Why I dont see any bounty campaign here? Or im just missing smth?
I dont see any contests/airdrops from the team? When the next giveaway or airdrop?
It is just wasting of tokens. IMHO. It would not be appreciated at all.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
I dont see any contests/airdrops from the team? When the next giveaway or airdrop?
You offer very attractive bonus during private sale. How do I know that the private sale token buyers will not just dump their tokens once listed on exchanges which could bring the token price down?
Right. This is very important. As far as I know team is screening pre sale token buyers to make sure they have long term interests in this project.Moreover investors here are smart enough. They realize what potential this project has and won't sell tokens at cheap price
You offer very attractive bonus during private sale. How do I know that the private sale token buyers will not just dump their tokens once listed on exchanges which could bring the token price down?
Pages:
Jump to: