Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 56. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
I would like to know at what stage of developent are you now?? Hope for the clarification
As far as I see everything goes in accordance with the roadmap. No deleys
Price of the token reflect on developments that are done currently. With the realese of final version. We will easily observe 3-5$ per token. Mark my words
U mean pump to that price? To be honest i dont like such temporary pumps.. Price always turn back in such cases
I would not care about token price. More important how many ppl would be involved into the medicohealth ecosystem
Sure thing. But also keep in mind - better price token have - more people will see it.
I dont see any updates from the team about the date of the beginning the sale..??
Merit: 11
I would like to know at what stage of developent are you now?? Hope for the clarification
Price of the token reflect on developments that are done currently. With the realese of final version. We will easily observe 3-5$ per token. Mark my words
U mean pump to that price? To be honest i dont like such temporary pumps.. Price always turn back in such cases
I would not care about token price. More important how many ppl would be involved into the medicohealth ecosystem
Sure thing. But also keep in mind - better price token have - more people will see it.
Merit: 22
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I have to admit you have very trust worthy guys as advisors but..What exactly they will be useful? I dont understand whats their responsibilities?
From my point of view it is - Promotion on different events, Advising on tech issues if such occurs and helping the project with all the possible occasions
I agree! In addition to technical advice, the team also has a role in consulting the health care for patients when the project is applied in practice. The quality of doctors, the rules of medical examination, payment ...
Activity: 532
Merit: 100

Medicohealth.io is a platform that provides the opportunity to connect patients with doctors around the world based on Blockchain. But there will be more skepticism about the quality of healthcare for patients. How does the project create community trust? Certainly resolving this will make investors buy more and more tokens.
Merit: 11
It is the most common case token does not have buy support. Any ideas how to improve the token liquidity?
More exchanges = bigger liquidity. Once it appears on exchanges - It will create the liquidity.
It is the most common case token does not have buy support. Any ideas how to improve the token liquidity?
I have to admit you have very trust worthy guys as advisors but..What exactly they will be useful? I dont understand whats their responsibilities?
From my point of view it is - Promotion on different events, Advising on tech issues if such occurs and helping the project with all the possible occasions
Hate projects where development is going with deleys. Where may i check the last developments?
Well, Github is the best place.
I read that team is already far ahead of the roadmap
Hate projects where development is going with deleys. Where may i check the last developments?
What if implement medicohealth within another blockchain? Not ETH
Which one? EOS, NEO, Cardano? Which? All of them are not ready at all and dont support smart contracts. Thats the reason why ETH is used
What if implement medicohealth within another blockchain? Not ETH
I dont think this is charity project, right? How you gonna monetize thos project?Ads placing within the platform or smth like that??
The opportunity for monetization here is huge. But No one likes ads. Hope here will be no ads placments
Project has to be monetized somehow. It can not operate for free. So how exactly?
I think team has a plan already. But ads is not a way out
I dont think this is charity project, right? How you gonna monetize thos project?Ads placing within the platform or smth like that??
The opportunity for monetization here is huge. But No one likes ads. Hope here will be no ads placments
Project has to be monetized somehow. It can not operate for free. So how exactly?
Pages:
Jump to: