Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 58. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
It seems that market has atartee recovering. It is peefect opportunity to announce some partnerships Cheesy
I have the feeling it is fake growth so still better to postpone any kind of cooperations. Imho
Despite the was a little growth market is still weak. And all the partnerships now will be neglected. Imho. Im not sure it is really matter now
It will attract a lot of attention. And it will play out when market fully  rebounce
Merit: 10
It seems that market has atartee recovering. It is peefect opportunity to announce some partnerships Cheesy
I have the feeling it is fake growth so still better to postpone any kind of cooperations. Imho
Despite the was a little growth market is still weak. And all the partnerships now will be neglected. Imho. Im not sure it is really matter now
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Everything is good in this ICO except one moment: Im aware price not to go down after listing on big exchanges Lips sealed
Firstly token has to be listed on top exchanges. You know it is not very easy task for sure
It is not a problem here. Token damp is more important problem..imho
All investors are pretty smart guys here. I dont think they will sell tokens cheaper the ico price
Cmmon project is prominent! Token are obligatory to buy and hold. No one would selling it just after appearing on exchanges
Activity: 308
Everything is good in this ICO except one moment: Im aware price not to go down after listing on big exchanges Lips sealed
Firstly token has to be listed on top exchanges. You know it is not very easy task for sure
All investors are pretty smart guys here. I dont think they will sell tokens cheaper the ico price
I appreciate everything that has been done till now. Team is doing great job. Hope such weak market would not be an obstacle for hard cap reaching
Hope for the same with exchanges. Agree, team is doing great in terms of developing the product but exchanges are also very important
Team negotiates with different ones, with korean ones in particular. Dont worry about exchanges. When there are news team would like to share - they will make an announcment
Korean? Wow, thats great. Probably missed that
By the way, korean exchanges were receny audited by local authorities. No violations were discovered. I think now they will start listing new tokens
I appreciate everything that has been done till now. Team is doing great job. Hope such weak market would not be an obstacle for hard cap reaching
Hope for the same with exchanges. Agree, team is doing great in terms of developing the product but exchanges are also very important
Team negotiates with different ones, with korean ones in particular. Dont worry about exchanges. When there are news team would like to share - they will make an announcment
Korean? Wow, thats great. Probably missed that
Merit: 11
Merit: 1
I would like to know if there are any same project on the market now to compare the potential ?
Hm, no as far as I know. Project is very uniqie. This is why im investing here
Merit: 1
I would like to know if there are any same project on the market now to compare the potential ?
I dont really understand why only eth is used While there are do many other platforms. Why have u chosen ETH as a basis for your ICO?
No other tech can competite with ETH. It is top currently. Conducting an ico on eth top is the most convenient
Activity: 252
I dont really understand why only eth is used While there are do many other platforms. Why have u chosen ETH as a basis for your ICO?
I have very strong beluieve this project will survive in long run! We all need to hold tokens for a year at least
Haha, According to ur point of view most of crypto will die and only this one will survive?  Cheesy
Yeap. Even Vitalik Buterin told that in long run most of crypto would not exist, and only strongest one with real usecase will survive! And this particular project is one of such projects
It is Probably one of the stronggest project as for now! After the bull run started we will be to ensure that
Oh, Definitely! I expect very good pump in few hours after appearing on exchange! Despite long term holding was always more profitable here even short term speculation is good enough
Hm. I would like to observe the up trend. Not just temporary pump. I always investing in ICOs with long term intentions
Merit: 29
I have very strong beluieve this project will survive in long run! We all need to hold tokens for a year at least
Haha, According to ur point of view most of crypto will die and only this one will survive?  Cheesy
Yeap. Even Vitalik Buterin told that in long run most of crypto would not exist, and only strongest one with real usecase will survive! And this particular project is one of such projects
It is Probably one of the stronggest project as for now! After the bull run started we will be to ensure that
Oh, Definitely! I expect very good pump in few hours after appearing on exchange! Despite long term holding was always more profitable here even short term speculation is good enough
Pages:
Jump to: