Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 55. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 0
We need more promotion from the tean! It is in stealth mode for ao long time! When marketing?
Marketing on such weak market it is just wasting of money! Why you dont understand that?
We need more promotion from the tean! It is in stealth mode for ao long time! When marketing?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I see, Medicohealth.io offers health care opportunities for all patients with doctor systems around the world. But the fact that the project is implemented through Crypto will make patients in many countries around the world not benefiting from this project. On the other hand, the quality of the doctor, the quality of the medical care and the price of the health care services are medicohealth.io solved or the project only has an intermediary role for the parties?
Activity: 211
Merit: 22
Activity: 406
Merit: 22
Idea is simple enough. But due to its simplicity it will be in demand
Firstly team has to explain the idea to the audience. It is not easy at all
I believe in the team! They are real professional thus im confident in project's success
Also think so. Moreover it would not be ao hard to explain the people how important good medical service is
Merit: 11
I believe in the team! They are real professional thus im confident in project's success
Merit: 29
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I hope all the unsold tokens gonna be burned? Otherwise it would be not fair if team left tokens for themselves
Sure. It is obvious. If team did not do that then they would loose the trust from community
I hope all the unsold tokens gonna be burned? Otherwise it would be not fair if team left tokens for themselves
Activity: 308
Nice to see such big community project has. It makes me feel we will easily reach hard cap
Community is the heart of any project. So we have very big and active heart. Haha Cheesy
Nice to see such big community project has. It makes me feel we will easily reach hard cap
Merit: 1
Hope the only way to pay for doctors will be native tokens. If btc or eth is implemented as payment option then it would kill this project
Sure thing. Team understands that. Dont worry. Native token will be the only way to access the platform
I foresee big demand for such project and such services. Im expecting big growth on price per token
Hope the only way to pay for doctors will be native tokens. If btc or eth is implemented as payment option then it would kill this project
Sure thing. Team understands that. Dont worry. Native token will be the only way to access the platform
Merit: 1
Who will define the price for doctors' services?

Doctor itself. You will see a variety of doctors and price for their services and will be able to choose the best for you
Yes, doctrors' market Cheesy doctors with the most affordable prices will have the most patients
I really like to competition. It is the engine of progress Smiley
Merit: 11

Doctor itself. You will see a variety of doctors and price for their services and will be able to choose the best for you
Yes, doctrors' market Cheesy doctors with the most affordable prices will have the most patients

Activity: 112
I would like to know at what stage of developent are you now?? Hope for the clarification
As far as I see everything goes in accordance with the roadmap. No deleys
Price of the token reflect on developments that are done currently. With the realese of final version. We will easily observe 3-5$ per token. Mark my words
U mean pump to that price? To be honest i dont like such temporary pumps.. Price always turn back in such cases
I would not care about token price. More important how many ppl would be involved into the medicohealth ecosystem
Sure thing. But also keep in mind - better price token have - more people will see it.
I dont see any updates from the team about the date of the beginning the sale..??
Please, join the tg chat. Date of ICO is fixed. There is no changes
Pages:
Jump to: