Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MHP] Medicohealth.io | Building bridges to better health | - page 57. (Read 132476 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
I dont think this is charity project, right? How you gonna monetize thos project?Ads placing within the platform or smth like that??
Merit: 10
What is the previous experience team has? In terms of blockchain development?
To be honest, Im not sure team has been working exactly with blockchain earlier. But they are very experienced with fintech sector
What is the previous experience team has? In terms of blockchain development?
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
From my point of view you have to increase your advisory biard. More advisors = more trust from investors
Merit: 1
With which exchanges do u negotiate? What exchanges u gonna list the token?
Activity: 252
I must admit - I really like everything team has did. However events attending could be better
Project needs more attention from big investors. What was the last event u attended?? Why I dont see any article team attended any events?
Because project has incredible potential - I think big investors are already familiar with this project
Yes, I also think so. Whales and hedge funds already know about it
Project needs more attention from big investors. What was the last event u attended?? Why I dont see any article team attended any events?
Because project has incredible potential - I think big investors are already familiar with this project
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Merit: 29
Well, im looking forward to test out ur amazing project. I mean when it is fully delivered. I really hope there will be no deleys
I also feel myself so frustrated when project i believe in makes some kinds of postponing
Well, im looking forward to test out ur amazing project. I mean when it is fully delivered. I really hope there will be no deleys
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
team is going well with transparency. we have to support good projects like it. Think positive not only negative. I have high hopes for this coin.
Merit: 11
ICO is good only when token is traded on top exchanges. I really hope you guys will take part in the next voting round to be listed on bibox
Yes, that os good idea. The only moment i dont know if the native bibox token purchase obligatory for voting participation or not
Merit: 22
ICO is good only when token is traded on top exchanges. I really hope you guys will take part in the next voting round to be listed on bibox
What will you do guys once you complete the roadmap??
New roadmap will be created. Development is not a process that may be over
Firstly the current roadmap has to be done. Then new milestones will be set. And development will continue
It will be complete within few years Huh
Well, dont mind. Im  Very curious how this project will look like in future
As one of the top project on the market. Good enough for you?
Project is backed by spotless team and implementing a very needed service. Hope everything will go as planned and this project will satisfy my expectations
Firstly the current roadmap has to be done. Then new milestones will be set. And development will continue
As one of the top project on the market. Good enough for you?
Pages:
Jump to: