Author

Topic: [ANN] microCoin MRC - alcurEX - Scrypt-Jane - nFactor - page 137. (Read 374702 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Guys...

./microCoind getinfo
"moneysupply" : 5102804861.70803547,

2700 blocks a day at ~100,000 coins per block (currently) = 270 million new coins a day. Yes, we are small fish with our millions or tens of millions Smiley

BTW, this will go up to over 400 million per day before it finally starts riding down the other side and finally settles on 2.7 million new coins a day.

Maybe the community can urge the devs to cut the block rewards down to 100-500

Why?  Just aim for parity with doge -- our supply will be far lower than doge, so it shouldn't be that hard to achieve.

Hows is doge doing it? I hate that coin
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1006
Been searching and searching without finding so I guess I'll throw myself to the sharks and ask what has most likely already been asked:

Did anyone encounter microcoin.exe crash on the very first launch? I literally downloaded the wallet a few hours ago and followed the not so advance readme file. But when I try to launch either microcoin.exe or microcoin_old_port444.exe it just says "microcoin.exe has stopped working".

What to do?
Check can you start it without .conf file. Maybe you have something wrong there.
Fail type in conf file is most common reason for crash.
Activity: 908
Merit: 503

lol, thats pretty funny, would prolly make headlines for biggest shitcoin ever Cheesy
Activity: 308
Guys...

./microCoind getinfo

2700 blocks a day at ~100,000 coins per block (currently) = 270 million new coins a day. Yes, we are small fish with our millions or tens of millions Smiley

BTW, this will go up to over 400 million per day before it finally starts riding down the other side and finally settles on 2.7 million new coins a day.

Why?  Just aim for parity with doge -- our supply will be far lower than doge, so it shouldn't be that hard to achieve.
Guys...

./microCoind getinfo

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Going to watch with interest what happens over the next few hours on MintPal.  I'm wondering if we'll see MRC increasing in value with more trading, or if the miners will simply dump millions at lower and lower prices until it's worthless...

People will dump a lot at the beginning.  With the difficulty low and the reward blocks high its going to happen.  Now is the time to pick up at lows and wait till the difficulty gets high and the block reward to drop to make your profits.

God damn theres already sell orders of 300Mil on the exchange. I buy 100 Million for 1btc and no more. I though I had alot of Micro till I seen the sell orders god damn it

Edit: I was on the wrong coin MINT, MRC doesnt have high sell orders like that. I dont think any single person owns that much

I think there are persons holding that much, but they are holding, not dumping.
Large parts of this coin are in strong hands, and many of them have or will buy shares of alcurex too, so i dont fear much dumping in the future also.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Guys...

./microCoind getinfo

Activity: 19
Been searching and searching without finding so I guess I'll throw myself to the sharks and ask what has most likely already been asked:

Did anyone encounter microcoin.exe crash on the very first launch? I literally downloaded the wallet a few hours ago and followed the not so advance readme file. But when I try to launch either microcoin.exe or microcoin_old_port444.exe it just says "microcoin.exe has stopped working".

What to do?
Going to watch with interest what happens over the next few hours on MintPal.  I'm wondering if we'll see MRC increasing in value with more trading, or if the miners will simply dump millions at lower and lower prices until it's worthless...

People will dump a lot at the beginning.  With the difficulty low and the reward blocks high its going to happen.  Now is the time to pick up at lows and wait till the difficulty gets high and the block reward to drop to make your profits.

God damn theres already sell orders of 300Mil on the exchange. I buy 100 Million for 1btc and no more. I though I had alot of Micro till I seen the sell orders god damn it

Yeah, if you do the math from start to now you will see there is quiet a bit of MRC out there(been out for about a month).  Also 100 million x 0.0001 = $10,000 with only a $660 initially invested.  That's if it ever hits 0.0001 but its always good to dream lol.

Yah I have about 50Mil mined and I thought I was ballin lol now I see I'm a small fish in microcoin =/
Activity: 257
Going to watch with interest what happens over the next few hours on MintPal.  I'm wondering if we'll see MRC increasing in value with more trading, or if the miners will simply dump millions at lower and lower prices until it's worthless...

Yeah, if you do the math from start to now you will see there is quiet a bit of MRC out there(been out for about a month).  Also 100 million x 0.0001 = $10,000 with only a $660 initially invested.  That's if it ever hits 0.0001 but its always good to dream lol.
Going to watch with interest what happens over the next few hours on MintPal.  I'm wondering if we'll see MRC increasing in value with more trading, or if the miners will simply dump millions at lower and lower prices until it's worthless...

Edit: I was on the wrong coin MINT, MRC doesnt have high sell orders like that. I dont think any single person owns that much

Activity: 238
How much hashrate should I get with a R9 280X gpu at the current nfactor?
And when is the next change?
Activity: 54
Can we move the exchange talk to the exchange thread and keep this on MRC please.  

Exchange IPO is looking flakey as fuck and I am worried it is just going to drag this excellent coin down if it turns out to be a scam like MCXnow.
alcurEX is very much a part of MRC. I don't know if you realized it yet, but they're both made by the same team.

Well the separate them.  Seriously, you made a good coin.  Instead of trying to use it to promote an exchange that's doomed to failure, market the coin and get it on cryptsy or coinedup.
microCoin and alcurEX are both mutually beneficial to each other. And alcurEX won't just stay as an exchange, but its purpose is to expand into a central to a hub of services and portals for merchants and investors. Everything that helps alcurEX will help microCoin. microCoin having its very own exchange makes it not dependent on third party support. This guarantees that microCoin will survive and have services and continuing development. The aim is to also make things as easy as possible for third party merchants so they can accept microCoin with ease. I don't really understand why people seem to miss this. microCoin development will continue very strong, but it will be together with alcurEX.

Its just the fear of having another WDC or possible scam exchange that could bring the coin down with it because as you see the upsides in both of them working hand in hand there are also down sides if one of them fails.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
I was just about to announce the introduction on MintPal, but it's already been done Cheesy

I see a few deposits coming in already, so we should be up and running very soon. Happy trading!

Congrats and thank you all for participating in the voting.
MCR
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Can we move the exchange talk to the exchange thread and keep this on MRC please.  

Exchange IPO is looking flakey as fuck and I am worried it is just going to drag this excellent coin down if it turns out to be a scam like MCXnow.
alcurEX is very much a part of MRC. I don't know if you realized it yet, but they're both made by the same team.

Well the separate them.  Seriously, you made a good coin.  Instead of trying to use it to promote an exchange that's doomed to failure, market the coin and get it on cryptsy or coinedup.
microCoin and alcurEX are both mutually beneficial to each other. And alcurEX won't just stay as an exchange, but its purpose is to expand into a central to a hub of services and portals for merchants and investors. Everything that helps alcurEX will help microCoin. microCoin having its very own exchange makes it not dependent on third party support. This guarantees that microCoin will survive and have services and continuing development. The aim is to also make things as easy as possible for third party merchants so they can accept microCoin with ease. I don't really understand why people seem to miss this. microCoin development will continue very strong, but it will be together with alcurEX.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
PL
Could someone start selling on Mintpal coin, im wait .... Grin

https://www.mintpal.com
Jump to: