Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 197. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Bitcoin lover
OK, it didn't go as expected for me either. Exactly the same problem, wallet seems to be in the process of staking but is, even after syncing the blockchain, still completely unresponsive.

Are we the only ones having this problem or are there more people with frozen/unresponsive wallets?

@kakadu: Anything you changed on your pc or wallet that might have caused this or also completely random?

EDIT: After searching, it might have to do with a sudden shut down/crash of the computer while the wallet was open. Still, I'm going to need an answer... anyone?
I'm having the same issue, after a shutdown crash while mintcoin wallet open, after switching pc again, mintcoin wallet became unresponsive. Any help will be grateful.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Banned: For Your Protection

Thanks, I'm downloading blockchain again as we speak.

Well - that sucks. But good luck, and keep us informed!  Smiley
Activity: 169
All of a sudden I'm missing like 1.4M mint. I haven't sent any mint for months
This is crazzzaaayyyyy!!!

Anybody else have strange issues?

If you provide more details then perhaps someone here can help.

This is my wallet on 11-07-2014 (18.5M)

This is my wallet on 11-19-2014 (17.1M)

Yesterday I still had 18.5M in my wallet and now I have 17.1M in my wallet. I didn't make any transfers whatsoever.

Blockchain has been downloaded for a while and I have connections to the network.

What's Up? Any help would be appreciated.

backup wallet.dat, then:

Try launching the wallet with "-rescan" option

Try "checkwallet" then "repairwallet" in the and if necessary "salvagewallet" in the console.

Hopefully the rescan will fix it... but you can try the others if it doesn't.

(Edit - if these don't work, unfortunately the next step would be to delete the blockchain, and resync. Unless someone else has some other ideas?)

Thanks, I'm downloading blockchain again as we speak.

Yesterday I still had 18.5M in my wallet and now I have 17.1M in my wallet. I didn't make any transfers whatsoever.

Blockchain has been downloaded for a while and I have connections to the network.

backup wallet.dat, then:

Try launching the wallet with "-rescan" option

Try "checkwallet" then "repairwallet" in the and if necessary "salvagewallet" in the console.

Hopefully the rescan will fix it... but you can try the others if it doesn't.

(Edit - if these don't work, unfortunately the next step would be to delete the blockchain, and resync. Unless someone else has some other ideas?)

legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1010

Activity: 356
Merit: 250
$150 avg volume is not bad at this market cap. All things concidered mint coins volume to market cap ratio is fairly comparable to bitcoins ratio. Also keeping in mind, we are at less than 1/3 of the coin cap still and coins can mint new coins so in reality, take the volume of mint coin x 3 and that is the real volume as the real volume as it relates to the coin cap. Since there is no more pow mining to reach the coin cap your coins have the potential to triple if you go hard into minting for the long run.
Does the wallet give you any estimate on when it will mint?

How many confirmations does the oldest transaction have?

I dont know how old - very very old - I can't even browse it because the wallet is taking so much resources it's impossible. It minted one hour ago but nothing since. I'm supposed to be minting every 4 seconds.

The CEO is saying keep on minting. Mining what 1/1000 as a cent? It won't even pay for itself.

When I look back on all of your negative posts on this coin in this thread...  Roll Eyes

PLEASE... just sell your mint already.

All my negative posts stem from the way all this is going. The mobile wallet was meant to be release long time ago IN AUGUST IT WAS MEANT TO BETA TESTED. No news since. God damn FRENCH FUND was meant to take one month in AUGUST. It is NOVEMBER FOR GOD SAKE. No news since. It's just your bad communication. They were the main SELLING POINTS of MINT.
Since then there have been tens of POS coins with more advantages over mint. Now where are we standing with this?
Just to tell you I bought this coin at 40 satoshi. It is clear that it will never reach it again e.g. average volume 150 dollars.

So, you're going to hang on to your coins, just so you have something to complain about here? Because I really think you could probably get rid of them by selling to someone(s) here. Cut your losses and move on. If I felt the way you obviously do, I'd sure as heck get out while there was any value left. If things work out the way you seem to expect, you'll be left with nothing. You don't want that, so please do us all a huge favor, and get what you can before you "lose everything".
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

I dont know how old - very very old - I can't even browse it because the wallet is taking so much resources it's impossible. It minted one hour ago but nothing since. I'm supposed to be minting every 4 seconds.

The CEO is saying keep on minting. Mining what 1/1000 as a cent? It won't even pay for itself.

When I look back on all of your negative posts on this coin in this thread...  Roll Eyes

All my negative posts stem from the way all this is going. The mobile wallet was meant to be release long time ago IN AUGUST IT WAS MEANT TO BETA TESTED. No news since. God damn FRENCH FUND was meant to take one month in AUGUST. It is NOVEMBER FOR GOD SAKE. No news since. It's just your bad communication. They were the main SELLING POINTS of MINT.
Since then there have been tens of POS coins with more advantages over mint. Now where are we standing with this?
Just to tell you I bought this coin at 40 satoshi. It is clear that it will never reach it again e.g. average volume 150 dollars.
Activity: 425
Merit: 250

Yes please consider selling your mintcoins and promote someone else's community.
I am sure anyone would love to have you contribute to their hard work with your continual passive trolling and pure negativity.

Best wishes.

legendary
so after 2 months i opened this wallet synced and the wallet is not minting. I remember i was getting mints every minute!

I leave it over night if nothing is happens I'm out here. No point holding worthless millions.

There are a number of things you can do as an individual to understand the issue.

Is the blockchain downloaded in full?  Is the wallet unlocked?  When you roll over the lock icon in the bottom right hand corner of the wallet what info does it give you about staking?  Using coin control features, what information do you see about your existing coins and their staking progress?

Then again, you are always welcome to send your "worthless millions" to me.  I can provide you an address if needed.  Wink

It the latest wallet fully synced and unlocked. Why would I just send to you if I can sell it? Do you have some problems with understanding?

I minted several times but I'm very disappointed that I need to wait long time.

No problems understanding.  Would you like to sell your mint to me?  Please send me a PM.  Smiley

When I look back on all of your negative posts on this coin in this thread...  Roll Eyes

Activity: 574
With an attitude like that I guess you are better off selling your coins.

so after 2 months i opened this wallet synced and the wallet is not minting. I remember i was getting mints every minute!

I leave it over night if nothing is happens I'm out here. No point holding worthless millions.

There are a number of things you can do as an individual to understand the issue.

Is the blockchain downloaded in full?  Is the wallet unlocked?  When you roll over the lock icon in the bottom right hand corner of the wallet what info does it give you about staking?  Using coin control features, what information do you see about your existing coins and their staking progress?

Then again, you are always welcome to send your "worthless millions" to me.  I can provide you an address if needed.  Wink

It the latest wallet fully synced and unlocked. Why would I just send to you if I can sell it? Do you have some problems with understanding?

I minted several times but I'm very disappointed that I need to wait long time.
New wallet and download bootstrap data file. It'll do it's thing and mint.
Other wise make sure firewall anti-virus and malware aren't messing with it. etc....
legendary

Jump to: