Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 348. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Nobody was talking about BC until mr_random and you showed up. Please go troll somewhere else. We were discussing the release of http://mintcoinfund.org/ and the upcoming android wallet.. and, no surprise, such developments triggered an onslaught of trolling. If BC thinks it is so "out of Mint's league", then why do BC shills still use their precious time to come over here and rain on Mint's parade? As soon as some good news is released, on cue the BC trolls are back again.

My post is for the people on the fence deciding whether they should take their losses and move on or grab a pail (requires BTC) and help save the boat.  I have never once said that I supported BC yet you claim that I am and continue to do so, but here is some food for thought since you keep trying to attack me and ignore the arguments.

Mintcoin Fund:  How is something that dumps Mintcoins onto the market supposed to increase the price of Mint?  Awareness? People already know of Mint.
Various Updates:  What does this even mean?  Fixing grammar and spelling mistakes are consider updates.
Android Wallet:  Something that actually has some merit.  But if it's closed source, you're going to get burned by the alt community, if it's open everyone is just going to copy it and you have nothing again.

For those of you that don't know, whales move the altcoin markets, and I can't see them pushing through all the sell walls and all the whales circling to unload.  About 50% is being held by the top 50 wallets, mintcoins are so concentrated at the top, that I don't see any pumping group risking going too high on this coin.

But lets continue talking about BC, this is BC thread 1.1 after all.
Activity: 285
Merit: 255
I love how this thread discusses BC so much.  Maybe it's because you guys still think you're in the same league.

It's always the same people posting about how great Mintcoin is and then pat each other on the back for 10-15 posts.  There are a lot of coins out there where the dev is still highly active and open in the community whereas Mintcoin...

As for the people selling their mint, the large bag holders are out of money, there isn't enough buy depth to unload all their mint, but the smaller players still have an out.  You can take your money out and put it into another coin which is better then watching it slowly fall to 5 satoshis...

It's too bad those sell walls aren't fake, they look to be the real deal, buy into them and see if they disappear.  You can hope for another pump but so much sell walls to break and that's not including all the people looking to unload.

And I've said it before and I'll say it again, what's the point of minting 20% a year when the price falls 10% every other week.  I guess your small circle ran out of pockets to prop the price up.

Translation;

BC is down 25% again and is on a wicked roller coaster ride please dump your mint and come save my coin from falling because it is about to die.

Nobody EVER gets back onto a roller coaster ride that just made them puke.

Check out the AUR one month graph on Craptsy and do the same for BC,  enjoy the fiscal cliff and stop spreading FUD to add to your flailing pumps and dumps.  

Even if MINT falls to 1 sat it wont matter long term.  

I got 99 bags & BC ain't one    
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
You know what? Things are going so fast at the moment, between Mintcoin Fund, Android Wallet, various updates... That I did not eat yet Smiley

Today was a good day!
Monero Core Team
As soon as some good news is released, on cue the BC trolls are back again.
As strange as it is, could it be jealousy? Or even worse, "meeeh, people are talking about something else than us!"
Activity: 56
Monero Core Team
How about we stop focusing on the current price, and instead focus on the fact that this coin is actually working to do something beneficial for the world (http://mintcoinfund.org/) and beneficial for all PoS cryptocurrencies (android wallet).
Well said. Look at Karmacoin: they should be an example for all of us.

Price-focus DOES work... for a time. Because the price cannot increase forever. Litecoin had a focus: GPU-hostile (then later ASIC-hostile). Peercoin has one thing too: first PoS. Mastercoin also has one, and so has NxT. Crypto whose only goal is to increase in price are essentially calling for a quick death, once the price stops increasing - because most supporters are just mercenary - nothing wrong about that, we're in finance after all, as long as you are fine with it. Or else they find themselves a cause, a raison d'être beyond mere price increase. Even blitzcoin has a cause: day-trading!

We have a cause. And we intend to shape it.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
it can't go below zero, but it can go TO zero. and who is doing that is going to make it go to zero before they are able to sell a significant amount of their stash.

They are better off if they dump at market price and get that 12 or BTC in buy orders.

No one is going to buy at 12 if a 10 BTC sell order is hanging over their head at 13, not to mention almost 200 BTC in sell orders above that. That would be suicide.  

I think it may be too late for this coin.

I love how this thread discusses BC so much.  Maybe it's because you guys still think you're in the same league.

It's always the same people posting about how great Mintcoin is and then pat each other on the back for 10-15 posts.  There are a lot of coins out there where the dev is still highly active and open in the community whereas Mintcoin...

As for the people selling their mint, the large bag holders are out of money, there isn't enough buy depth to unload all their mint, but the smaller players still have an out.  You can take your money out and put it into another coin which is better then watching it slowly fall to 5 satoshis...

It's too bad those sell walls aren't fake, they look to be the real deal, buy into them and see if they disappear.  You can hope for another pump but so much sell walls to break and that's not including all the people looking to unload.

And I've said it before and I'll say it again, what's the point of minting 20% a year when the price falls 10% every other week.  I guess your small circle ran out of pockets to prop the price up.

Nobody was talking about BC until mr_random and you showed up. Please go troll somewhere else. We were discussing the release of http://mintcoinfund.org/ and the upcoming android wallet.. and, no surprise, such developments triggered an onslaught of trolling. If BC thinks it is so "out of Mint's league", then why do BC shills still use their precious time to come over here and rain on Mint's parade? As soon as some good news is released, on cue the BC trolls are back again.
Activity: 43
I love how this thread discusses BC so much.  Maybe it's because you guys still think you're in the same league.

It's always the same people posting about how great Mintcoin is and then pat each other on the back for 10-15 posts.  There are a lot of coins out there where the dev is still highly active and open in the community whereas Mintcoin...

As for the people selling their mint, the large bag holders are out of money, there isn't enough buy depth to unload all their mint, but the smaller players still have an out.  You can take your money out and put it into another coin which is better then watching it slowly fall to 5 satoshis...

It's too bad those sell walls aren't fake, they look to be the real deal, buy into them and see if they disappear.  You can hope for another pump but so much sell walls to break and that's not including all the people looking to unload.

And I've said it before and I'll say it again, what's the point of minting 20% a year when the price falls 10% every other week.  I guess your small circle ran out of pockets to prop the price up.
How about we stop focusing on the current price, and instead focus on the fact that this coin is actually working to do something beneficial for the world (http://mintcoinfund.org/) and beneficial for all PoS cryptocurrencies (android wallet). People are so shortsighted in cryptos... long term goals take time...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
if i would have i would have nothing to say here

mine are in my wallet
Monero Core Team
Even mgburks sounds like hes sold his MINT  Embarrassed
Surprise! An announcement on mintcoin and guess who is coming? Some things really are predictable.

So mr_random how is Blackcoin going? Jupiter? Why are you wasting time, something to fear? Maybe that Pluto will take longer than expected?

I created Cynosure for intemediation
please just report him to the moderators and ignore
Activity: 285
Merit: 255
The price is down, la de friggin da..   you cannot mine it anymore let them dump it down to whatever they want and buy in cheap.  

Then thank them for dumping in a year.  
it can't go below zero, but it can go TO zero. and whoever is doing that is going to make it go to zero before they are able to sell a significant amount of their stash.

They are better off if they dump at market price and get that 12 or so BTC in buy orders.

No one is going to buy at 12 if a 10 BTC sell order is hanging over their head at 13, not to mention almost 200 BTC in sell orders above that. That would be suicide.  

mr_random you really have no shame, do you?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
it can't go below zero, but it can go TO zero. and whoever is doing that is going to make it go to zero before they are able to sell a significant amount of their stash.

They are better off if they dump at market price and get that 12 or so BTC in buy orders.

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Monero Core Team
So what is the story with the Android wallet? When will it be fully functional and released to the public?
i think paspi is really into it. check his latest update. better release a solid product than rush the things.

guys i don't remember: is it possible to not release it completely open source? those blackcoin guys will copy it within a week if it's any good! it wouldn't be fair!!! any ideas?

The wallet bounty from the developer is on the condition that the Android wallet is open source, this goes with the ideals and concepts of the way Satoshi envisioned things. As well as all the QT wallets and such are Open Source, so to use them as templates, you have to keep it open source.
A way around this is to publicly encourage other PoS coin to use our wallet. That way, Blackcoin could not boast about it. I call this the "shouting louder" technique. The louder we mention the wallet, the less people could pretend it it theirs (so, we should also contact ghostcoin, zeitcoin and, yes, even peercoin if they don't have one). Plus, it will ensure publicity for mintcoin.

Who in the marketing team will take care of this? paspi is busy with coding, so this must be someone else.
yeah that order book thingy for mint is really brutal. but than again i don't believe in the walls. they are just set up to influence the market. they are likely to be removed if the value starts rising. don't care about them. just keep buying if you can afford to. we can't fall deeper than 0  Roll Eyes

haha yup
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Dont argue with that blackcoin fanboy who has clearly false statements in hes signature. And hes stupid enough to make them bold and big.
BC is definately wonderful coin, but MINT is no bad either.
Jump to: