Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 388. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
I'm number 45, but my Wallet should be at about 35. Don't know why the blockchain is still recording me with less coins??

Because you have several addresses. Most of us do. Open your Coin control window and in tree mode you see all your addresses together with amounts.
If you want to put yourself higher in list, you can simply send all your coins to one address.

Ay yes Thank you. So I can create a new address and send from my wallet all the balance to that. Is that right?

Yes, but keep in mind that if you send all of your coins to a new address all of their coinage will be reset!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I also switched to Hashcows and getting paid out with MINT. Looks like a very good pool for a multipool.
Soon i´ll be buying 0.15btc worth of MINT per day.  Cheesy

Hashcows is the most rentable multipool right now, good choice!

Actually i strongly disagree. Think you could much better mine your own coins everyday and trade that daily 0.15 for MInt yourself.
I do love the idea of a multipool with autotrade and i tried it today But today's estimate is 0.0021btc p/mh by the looks of it. Even looking at coinwarz should be able to get least 0.005p/mh Sad

But do like the autotrade option for mint and wanna support [Suspicious link removed] so will keep an eye open for changes but for now im better off mining and trading myself.....

Hashcow is the more rentable http://poolpicker.eu/
But as you says a preffer doing my diligence alone, i preffer receiving my BTC first and then rebuy at a price i want.
Hey guys at what date will the pos be reduced to 15%

Late Feb 2015.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
I also switched to Hashcows and getting paid out with MINT. Looks like a very good pool for a multipool.

Actually i strongly disagree. Think you could much better mine your own coins everyday and trade that daily 0.15 for MInt yourself.
I do love the idea of a multipool with autotrade and i tried it today But today's estimate is 0.0021btc p/mh by the looks of it. Even looking at coinwarz should be able to get least 0.005p/mh Sad

But do like the autotrade option for mint and wanna support hashco.ws so will keep an eye open for changes but for now im better off mining and trading myself.....
Activity: 51
Hey guys at what date will the pos be reduced to 15%

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 424
The markets and the "Low Volume" is just the way the altcoin world works and there is nothing that anyone can do about that. Unless you hold and control 250BTC and are willing to "Gamble" with them, the sell walls will remain. I myself buy on average 70K Mint a day others are buying as well. The good thing to realize, is that the price is extremely stable compared to a lot of other coins out there.

This...   I've taken a lot of the diversity away from my portfolio and focused on buying mint on a gradual basis.  70k is a good number (~ 500k a week or so)  Those of you that are on Hashco.ws , thanks for contributing.

Unfortunately I haven't taken most of my coins out mintpal yet tho...  I think I'll do that now.
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
The markets and the "Low Volume" is just the way the altcoin world works and there is nothing that anyone can do about that. Unless you hold and control 250BTC and are willing to "Gamble" with them, the sell walls will remain. I myself buy on average 70K Mint a day others are buying as well. The good thing to realize, is that the price is extremely stable compared to a lot of other coins out there.
Activity: 490
I'm number 45, but my Wallet should be at about 35. Don't know why the blockchain is still recording me with less coins??

Because you have several addresses. Most of us do. Open your Coin control window and in tree mode you see all your addresses together with amounts.
If you want to put yourself higher in list, you can simply send all your coins to one address.

Ay yes Thank you. So I can create a new address and send from my wallet all the balance to that. Is that right?

If you want to put yourself higher in list, you can simply send all your coins to one adress.
Activity: 490
Nice to see, im still safely in top 100.  Cheesy
Top5 is insane lol.
Activity: 424
Whoa I actually WENT DOWN the list.   Meaning, ppl in the top 200 are still buying/minting and no selling.

LOVE THIS COIN!
Activity: 429
Anyone wants to get rid of their MINT. Heres a way to trade some for good hardware:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6169027

Smiley
That would be great if it sold for MINT Smiley
I've already maxed out the slots on my mobo, or I'd consider it
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I'm wondering if there is a bug in the client in how it reports balance. I'm convinced my balance is too high, other users seem to suggest it is too low. I am going to attempt to transfer my MNT to another address tonight to confirm whether it's a true balance.
Did you switch to 1.6->1.7 in time, or late?

If you switched late, you may have to delete your blockchain and redownload it (don't forget to backup your wallet.dat ). You can try running 1.8 first, if it opens without any errors, you don't have to redownload blockchain. 1.8 is better anyway with the coin controls and new checkpoints.

If you're suspicious something is wrong in your balance, open debug window, and type "checkwallet". If it reports problems with your balance, you can run "repairwallet" (just in case, backup your wallet.dat first ). Your wallet may believe some of your orphan PoS blocks might not have orphaned, these commands will check and sync those.
Activity: 65
ok

i removed the blkindex.dat file from my wallet and now it loads perfectly

the only matter is that i have to reload all the blockchain and my mintcoins
are in unconfirmed status

If you do not delete the blkindex.dat file that will be more perfect
Next time you should ask people in the community to get
Good luck to you
Activity: 65
why does the wallet keep going in and out of sync??

1.7 on Mavericks OSX

When do you updated the wallet? just recently?

is you do so, you must backup first  home  Library/Application\ Support/MintCoin/wallet.dat

Then erase everithing but waller.dat from Library/Application\ Support/MintCoin/

and wait a bit until the blockchain gets downloaded again, Stormia wrote a better guide some post earlier.

If any problem, ask

Thank you for your reminding me
The community can give me to help people or a lot of
Good luck
Jump to: