Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 54. (Read 1369777 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 553
What future developments will bring people to Mintcoin?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
AltEx responded to my Twitter DM with their bitcointalk thread URL which shows that they are making some updates and should be functional later today.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-altex-the-altcoin-exchange-first-apt-profit-payout-success-1590781

Just an update for you all this wonderfull  rainy Thursday morning, after a long ass day of migrations and such, were almost done folks a few more hours and  well be all good to go!! Wooohoooo

Anyways domain will be offline for a few hours today, don't panic, it will be back complete with the latest stable version, and no more updates, just bug fix's

Hope to see you soon
Activity: 150
What is the status now? Link claims the market has been disabled?

Just sent them a DM on Twitter for more info.

OK...had a look around and it looks like it is not just Mintcoin that is affected, whole site looks dead.
final blk0001.dat size is 1.682.642 till now my wallet now is fully synced and its on a mint-rage !
damn! my was only in 1.300.000 after 2 day, and worst thing, that currently importing speed becomes slower
til less than ~100.000 per day Sad

I am still in the middle of this as well...started 6 days ago and still only 84% completed! It also seems the past few days it takes a solid 24 hours to sync up with a month of transactions, looks like it will take another week at this rate to complete! Seriously, is this normal? I tried the Bootstrap but that also ran for more than 2 days with no status display, finally cancelled and thought would do it the old fashioned way...really puzzling.

I am showing 11 active connections, no connection speed problems on my end at least.
Activity: 154

Just sent them a DM on Twitter for more info.

MintCoin wallet has been restored to full operation, pending deposit and withdrawals have now all posted

https://altex.ws/Market/?Pair=MINT/BTC

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
What am I missing with the mintcoin price? Why did it jump?

Last Ditch Pump trying to stay on Poloniex,
EPIC FAIL
$0.000038 (-42.15%)

Buckle up, the Ground is coming up fast.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Maybe cuz Mintcoin is awesome and undervalued?  Smiley
It happens. This is Mintcoin. Get used to it! Lmao!
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some
What is the status of NovaExchange? Is it legit, safe, professional, reputable and a good pace to trade now or what? I saw this thread was started and want to know what the response was you received, if we should promote it by listing at the sidebar of our reddit page.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606107.new#new
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
final blk0001.dat size is 1.682.642 till now my wallet now is fully synced and its on a mint-rage !
damn! my was only in 1.300.000 after 2 day, and worst thing, that currently importing speed becomes slower
til less than ~100.000 per day Sad
Activity: 672
It takes time. But is worth it once it syncs. There is almost 3,000,000 blocks to confirm, and a new block in every 30 seconds but it makes transfers fast. That's probably a good reason why the payoff reward for minting is good. Incentive to maintain network connections. Pays good but not unreasonable. I haven't logged on in like a year, but I just realized looking at my old posts, MINT was worth about $0.000015-0.000020 in May of last year, right now it's about doubled in $ value compared to then, even with the recent sell off. Mintcoin is basically up %100 in a year and all think about that.  That's even if you didn't mint anything. Those coins you minted if you owned some last year have also doubled in value. I think this coin is onto something here, so I stay with it. Not sure what it is but there is something right about it and yet hardly gets the attention it deserves. Maybe it's just the catchy name. Makes me want Minting coins. Sort of surprised Poloniex delisted it. It's been around forever and been a lasting contender vs so many other coins. This is one of the oldest coins. Basically made history as the first PoS coin launched with a mineable initial distribution and with the fastest transfer speed. It is still one of the fastest coins over 2 years later! Not sure what coin out there is faster??? There have been several coins that have come and gone that could not last that tried to be faster than Mintcoin. I don't keep up on all the new coins so I don't know if there is one that is faster, but I think Mintcoin is the fastest surviving coin for its age.

Ill tell you what it needs..it needs some whales investors ,to give a little push embrace the devs & move some strings in the exchanges..but the real question is how you gonna bring the whales in, anyhow im keeping & minting iv ended bag holding ECC (for those who remember ) worth of .2 BTC but this amount was from profits , so thats why im cool with my bags!  Cheesy
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
It takes time. But is worth it once it syncs. There is almost 3,000,000 blocks to confirm, and a new block in every 30 seconds but it makes transfers fast. That's probably a good reason why the payoff reward for minting is good. Incentive to maintain network connections. Pays good but not unreasonable. I haven't logged on in like a year, but I just realized looking at my old posts, MINT was worth about $0.000015-0.000020 in May of last year, right now it's about doubled in $ value compared to then, even with the recent sell off. Mintcoin is basically up %100 in a year and all think about that.  That's even if you didn't mint anything. Those coins you minted if you owned some last year have also doubled in value. I think this coin is onto something here, so I stay with it. Not sure what it is but there is something right about it and yet hardly gets the attention it deserves. Maybe it's just the catchy name. Makes me want Minting coins. Sort of surprised Poloniex delisted it. It's been around forever and been a lasting contender vs so many other coins. This is one of the oldest coins. Basically made history as the first PoS coin launched with a mineable initial distribution and with the fastest transfer speed. It is still one of the fastest coins over 2 years later! Not sure what coin out there is faster??? There have been several coins that have come and gone that could not last that tried to be faster than Mintcoin. I don't keep up on all the new coins so I don't know if there is one that is faster, but I think Mintcoin is the fastest surviving coin for its age.
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

MintCoin wallet has been restored to full operation, pending deposit and withdrawals have now all posted

https://altex.ws/Market/?Pair=MINT/BTC
Nice to see that coins trying to survive Smiley
after poloniex delisted mint I also get ready to to update my wallet to  v2.0.2,
that I could where withdraw my coins,
I use Bootstrapping to sync, It is the second day when it run, but wallet still not loaded Shocked
how much it will take more?

It took me 2,5days on SSD disk with plenty of ram & 12 cores,
and still syncing bootrap is 1.668.492kb and atm im at 1.680.430kb
whats the total blk0001.dat file size guys ? (to those who are synced)
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Nice to see that coins trying to survive Smiley
after poloniex delisted mint I also get ready to to update my wallet to  v2.0.2,
that I could where withdraw my coins,
I use Bootstrapping to sync, It is the second day when it run, but wallet still not loaded Shocked
how much it will take more?

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
PLease update the OP  Grin Grin Mintcoin Welcome to Sweden!

Mintcoin is now traded in the Espers, LTC, Doge, Aricoin and Cryptojack base markets at
NovaExchange

Great news for mint after getting the boot elsewhere

Thank you for the addition!

I'm not personally familiar with NovaExchange, what are the criteria to see MINT paired up on the BTC market there?

Also, I noticed that the logo for MINT being used on the exchange is a very very old logo.

Our current logo:

Our upcoming logo:

I sent the owner a email to update to the new mint logo

update: been added to BTC trading market
Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
I am sure it will be added in time to the btc market.  Grin Cheesy Wink

(I am not the owner of the exchange just a user spreading the news)  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 459
Merit: 250
Poloniex are also removing other coins they claim are shitcoins...

This only mean one thing Polo is also a sh*t exchange since they've listed all those sh*tcoins.
Pages:
Jump to: