Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 551. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Someone notify the dev to add this to mintcoin.cc
This is not the dev, this is the extended team which handles mintcoin.cc. The maintainer is already informed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Sell walls are building again..

Please join the movement!!
DON'T SELL BELOW 60sat AND REMOVE ALL YOUR MINTS FROM THE EXCHANGES!!

All mints held in the exchanges will give them your 20% stake to play with
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
How much percent are people receiving from minting after 20 days? Is it just a fraction of 20%?
Activity: 210
did the mint multipool just shit the bed or is it just me? basically just getting difficulty changed to xyz, stratum disconnected, difficulty changed to 512, etc etc over and over. This just started happening a few minutes ago.

HEY! I know you're all excited but I also know a bunch of you are using the multipool so IS ANYONE ELSE having this issue?

They are taking it down for a revamp. Will be up in a couple of WEEKS......
https://twitter.com/mintpool

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Activity: 224
when you buy a few coins, people immediately think you are a whale.

Activity: 434
The whales are BUYING.

This was bought up by a single whale:

Good job!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Buy and hold and wait until Mintcoin reaches its true potential, above 1,000 satoshis:
Woohoo!

Mintcoin has gone up yet again at Mintpal! Buy support keeps mounting yet again. Will probably hit 20 satoshis tomorrow.

10-11 satoshis

then 11-12 satoshis

then 12-13 satoshis

now

13-14 satoshis. All in a single day! It looks like there is gonna be more of an increase soon! I am definitely holding!

I am so delighted to have found this coin!

I'm gonna be selling some other altcoins and putting that into more Mintcoins. This coin is that good.
I'm not slightly concenred about the price of Mint, just see it go up within a week. If it reaches my 30 sat target early, i will reevaluate the potential.

30 satoshis is a very easy target and you'll reach that much sooner than you think. The bigger set would be 60-100 satoshis. I am waiting for that instead or even higher. Even as much as 200 I will still hold a ton of Mintcoins because I know they will go much higher than that. Mintcoins are heavily undervalued right now and at 60 satoshis.
Except that they just announced recently that they cannot do business with people in the United States because of regulations...so basically it only good for Canada now.

That's fine by me. I was hoping for Canada. Canada is friendly towards altcoins. This will help with my marketing campaign, more good news for Mintcoin prices then. The sharp rise may be higher and steeper than I initially thought.  Good news all around.
Activity: 294
Cgminer compatible multipool is the key. Someone figure it out, and watch the price double.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
I'm not slightly concenred about the price of Mint, just see it go up within a week. If it reaches my 30 sat target early, i will reevaluate the potential.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Mintcoin After a year or two years, if not the value of it?
Activity: 613
Mintcoin: Get some
Except that they just announced recently that they cannot do business with people in the United States because of regulations...so basically it only good for Canada now.
Thanks for some mint guys Tongue my order at 13 got filled.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Well, my bitcoin transfer finally confirmed at Mintpal, and I got my "Midnight Mint". I can sleep peacefully tonight!

Nite all!
I told you guys are the real pumpers and dumpers Smiley just think optimtically and keep buying mints and never sell.
Activity: 672
Banned: For Your Protection
Boy, I hate the waiting for my bitcoin tansfer to Mintpal! I am buying more mint, and I hope the price doesn't soar too much before I can grab a bunch at this great price!!
Jump to: