Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 734. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I am starting to have my doubts about a rise again, I could be wrong as as always. I would like to hear from others, will this rise again? There was a halving Thursday-Friday right? I expected it to rise there but didnt.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Really appreciate the work you're doing with MINT. The website is A+++
Adding language options to the mintcoin website at the moment.

Will be available in Chinese tomorrow and many more languages following on from that.
+1
+1

Truly folks, a currency does not succeed on its merits alone but also on the amount of support it receives. I'd like to thank all the translator who contacted us!
Monero Core Team
And I don't care if other coins have PoS feature, Mintcoin implemented this 100X better! I have even seen proof of minting! That is incredibly exciting to see.
Could you elaborate on this? I am truly interested in knowing your opinion on how mintcoin implemented PoS better than other PoScoins.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

This coin is great, very undervalued. Fairest distribution ever, and will become energy efficient. One day does not break a long-term relationship. The long-term relationship for this coin is going up just look.
The price went up a lot, and is just correcting and consolidating. This might be a good time to consider buying. . . as it is approaching the red line.

Great points all around. It is plain to see by the graph that it is approaching if not under the buy now line soon. Can't lose proposition here. Besides just wait for your PoS stake to accumulate and we will soon know who is laughing last. What a wonderful time to be involved in Mintcoin.
Monero Core Team
What's the official word on the relationship between mintcoin and mintpal? Just asking for my info.
None. Just a happy coincidence that I explain here (Mintpal was trading other crypto before mintcoin - I was there).

I explain this here: http://david.latapie.name/blog/8-reasons-to-invest-in-mintcoin/
Monero Core Team
The dev is doing a great job, sorry to burst your bubble.   Have you seen the new website lately, that certainly cost money.   Have you seen all the hard work the dev team has down promoting on twitter, and everywhere else?  Over 1000+ followers.
The dev and the extended behind him. Extended team that you can join, just PM me.
Activity: 126
Smashing rocks with my GPU
Somebody please tell me how to turn off POS in my wallet.  All this Mint keeps showing up in my wallet for no reason.  I have a wife and 3 kids, so I am unable to grasp the concept of money coming in, vs out.  It's causing me serious situational anxiety and my psych bills are more than my Mint earnings.  I'm even considering a bounty for a solution.

All you guys whining about the price fluctuations should maybe invest in Monsato or Apple.  These great companies are much more stable and provide better moral examples to live by.

It ain't rocket surgery, for crying outside.

What are you talking about? Who are you talking to?!!

You.  Figure it out.
ME. He's talking, to me!
Monero Core Team
I will equal your offer and contribute 1,625,000 MINT to this promotion.
WoW, great offer. C'mon people let's bloging.
Just did, take a look and share (Fb, G+, Tw, LinkedIn...) and get inspired:
http://david.latapie.name/blog/8-reasons-to-invest-in-mintcoin/
Activity: 238

This coin is great, very undervalued. Fairest distribution ever, and will become energy efficient. One day does not break a long-term relationship. The long-term relationship for this coin is going up just look.
The price went up a lot, and is just correcting and consolidating. This might be a good time to consider buying. . . as it is approaching the red line.

Where is that from?
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Still bagholding?

Remember people in this thread told you to hold at 40 satoshi...you could have doubled your investment.

Now we're going to 15 satoshi. See you there!
Somebody please tell me how to turn off POS in my wallet.  All this Mint keeps showing up in my wallet for no reason.  I have a wife and 3 kids, so I am unable to grasp the concept of money coming in, vs out.  It's causing me serious situational anxiety and my psych bills are more than my Mint earnings.  I'm even considering a bounty for a solution.

All you guys whining about the price fluctuations should maybe invest in Monsato or Apple.  These great companies are much more stable and provide better moral examples to live by.

You.  Figure it out.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/eVTA49L.png

Nice chart, +1!
Activity: 420

Activity: 210
I see wafflepool is mining and trading MINT now, I wonder if MC, CM or multipool is mining them too.. That would be a real good reason the price is going down if they are selling.

100% nothing to worry about in my opinion Wink

Hashcows has been on Mint a lot as well.

Just think in under 1 week this probably wont be a problem and in under 2 weeks it definitely wont be a problem

Yep, this is the great thing about MINT. 50 Billion coins yet to be produced, and absolutely NO mining pools to stomp on the coin and dump it into the open market.

Unlike other pure PoS, 50 Billion coins left means new coins will still be entering the market allowing people to buy in if they choose. This is going to be great.
Activity: 613
Merit: 500
Mintcoin: Get some

Activity: 364
Y'all don't have balls if you're selling now. I was still buying and mining mint when it was fluctuating between 4-6 satoshi  Cheesy
Jump to: