Author

Topic: [ANN] [MINT] Mintcoin (POS / 5%) [NO ICO] [Fair distro, community maintained] - page 813. (Read 1369778 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
5,945,000,000 COINS IS THE CURRENT 24 HR VOLUME ON MINTPAL ALONE

I'm not worried about the 700 mil pre-mine. That amount has switched hands many times over at this point.

I'm more concerned about the PoS implementation, because I've posted questions about it on past pages and was never replied too.

Fears of this being a scamcoin is the only thing keeping this coin from exploding more than it already has, and unanswered questions don't help.

Talking to you dev.

I should have mentioned my question: Has anyone looked into the code of this coin for the PoS implementation?

Also, looking at all the work that's been done surrounding this coin I highly doubt that it is a scam, but I'm a paranoid cautious person. This is a good thing in this little cryptoworld.

700 mil-premine

You realize that number at the top of my post is nearly 6 billion right?(divisible by 700 mil 8 times) Over a 24hr period? The coin has been out since Feb 6th. FUCK the pre mine. Now GTFO troll so the adults can converse.

Just ignore the trolls, they think they've missed the train and they are too dumb to buy in at current prices, so they think oh spread FUD and the price might come down. This coin is more valuable than Doge (It doesn't have a huge community backing currently) but numbers don't lie 100b total > 70b. The 700m could be dumped right now and we would be back over 50 within a few days. This coin is only going to go up in the long run.

5    Dogecoin    $ 60,858,875
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I transferred every bit of mint to my wallet to begin the 20 day period until minting can begin.

I advise everyone do the same.
don't be a weak hand

HODL
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

I'm not worried about the 700 mil pre-mine. That amount has switched hands many times over at this point.

I'm more concerned about the PoS implementation, because I've posted questions about it on past pages and was never replied too.

Fears of this being a scamcoin is the only thing keeping this coin from exploding more than it already has, and unanswered questions don't help.

Talking to you dev.

I should have mentioned my question: Has anyone looked into the code of this coin for the PoS implementation?

Also, looking at all the work that's been done surrounding this coin I highly doubt that it is a scam, but I'm a paranoid cautious person. This is a good thing in this little cryptoworld.

700 mil-premine

You realize that number at the top of my post is nearly 6 billion right?(divisible by 700 mil 8 times) Over a 24hr period? The coin has been out since Feb 6th. FUCK the pre mine. Now GTFO troll so the adults can converse.

Just ignore the trolls, they think they've missed the train and they are too dumb to buy in at current prices, so they think oh spread FUD and the price might come down. This coin is more valuable than Doge (It doesn't have a huge community backing currently) but numbers don't lie 100b total > 70b. The 700m could be dumped right now and we would be back over 50 within a few days. This coin is only going to go up in the long run.

Talking to you dev.

700 mil-premine

So... A premine has to be 10% or more to be an issue for you? Nice.

The issue is in the fact that the devs have about 20k while all you idiots are scrambling for a couple hundred.
Activity: 210

Talking to you dev.

700 mil-premine

legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1024
You can't fight price action, best time to buy is when there is little interest over a 1-2 week period with very little volume. Take a look at the long term price of Col on Cryptsy.

About the premine

A 4% premine is good for the coin, development and promotion costs are a fair bit of money. Mintcoin is already established so you aren't going to see it head to $0. This is a long term game so I recommend not using the premine until 1-2 months after the full transition into POS. Wait until you know where the price bottoms are and have established a good long term team so that you are rewarding your team and makes it less likely that they will just sell the coins off

Talking to you dev.

That's just FUD, if a dump didn't happen at 60 last night it ain't a scam. That would have been perfect. The fact that a lot of newb accounts have appeared to bad mouth MINT today just means people see value and want to buy in big for cheap.

BUY AND HODL!  Grin
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Welp, I'm out at 60. I'm all for steady growth of a coin but this just reeks manipulation.

http://coinmarketcap.com/mint_30.html

We are at the peak of a giant bubble.

I sold 10% at 15
Another 10% at 25
Another 15% at 39
Last 10% at 43

I regret it after every sell and promise I won't sell again until it reaches 1000 :-)

LOL Grin

Talking to you dev.

700 mil-premine

Talking to you dev.

Talking to you dev.

#   Name          Market Cap            Price     Total Supply            Volume (24h)   % Change (24h)   Market Cap Graph (7d)

1    Bitcoin    $ 7,152,813,125   $ 575.00   12,439,675 BTC          $ 50,396,870    -7.68 %   
3    Litecoin   $ 386,683,044   $ 14.87   26,002,354 LTC            $ 7,387,897         -5.61 %   
5    Dogecoin  $ 61,011,383   $ 0.0011   53,622,609,055 DOGE    $ 2,027,526         -6.74 %   
18  Mintcoin   $ 3,798,412     $ 0.00022   17,022,948,284 MINT   $ 1,418,106     +49.95 %

#4 in volume....next the DOGE  Cheesy   
Devs could ask to remove it from Cryptsy? I mean a 2500 BTC volume on mintpal shows that mintpal is the way to go. They wont even get near that amount anyway.

Free market, they can do as they see fit.. You can't start limiting where it is bought and sold!  Tongue

No you can't.
Although look at who delays withdraws and deposits?    They have held a hand in Monopoly power,   time and time again, I see that firm abusing.

Cryptsy support   "ITS NOT REAL MONEY, Don't worry"

They have held up IFC  -  they have ruined coins that benefit there cronies with copycat alts or benefit the cartel gang of ripoff artists.

Boycott Cryptsy -  I don't care how many people they hire //  Scummy has a new definition.

sadly people will continue trading on this shitty exchange. It is like touching a hot cooking plate ever and ever again never realising that your burning yourself. But that´s how people are..  Roll Eyes

You guys can use the referral link in my sig to set up a vircurex account. Then we both benefit.

I've been pretty happy with their service.

And of course I have the highest praise for mintpal!

I can't believe I didn't want to sign up for an account at first. lol I had a great time trading there last night and think it's a great exchange too.
oh you've only just noticed the manipulated market price.!!!!

It's another pump and dump brought to you by Wolong.

you'll all be bag holders soon.

shakes head

Spot on mate - Was heavily invested in PANDA when Wolong fucked us all out of our Bitcoin. He got away with over 250 Bitcoin that we are 100% sure of and probably hundreds more from the pumps and dumps. He is behind this, It is no coincidence that this coin suddenly came to life after the rape of PANDA and the dumping of the premine held by Wolong was complete. He is making fools of everyone, and with each successful trade (he is making 4-6% on each one rather easily, quickly increasing his total portfolio) he is becoming more powerful.

There really is no reason for MINT to be worth this much right now, nice coin, great ideas, but come on. When people, anyone, pump like this you all need to realise that they clearly have a tremendous supply of MINT to dump on you bought at very low prices. In reality they are not pumping anything, YOU are, you are the player investing your BTC into a coin, paying 4-5 times more than it is worth in order for a few men to dump their coins on you through small, staggered sell walls. They are laughing all the way to the bank, just as they fucked MOON, TIPS, CAT, PANDA, LOT buyers etc.

The only way to win right now is to mine MINT and hold it. If you pay this much for it now I guarantee it will fall like a sack of bricks in the coming days, if not hours - its just so damn artificial. The reason people think it "can't possibly be one or two men, its too much volume" is because like I said earlier YOU are the one doing the buying, and there are hundreds of people like you having a punt - notice their buy walls never get touched, they are there to make YOU pay more for the coin, they have no intention of buying it themselves as evidenced by the removal of the walls whenever the sells get a little to close to them.

Just be aware that scumbag manipulators are operating in this market - they fucked PANDA and have found another decent enough coin to mess with.

There will be those who will say "Bullshit. Buy up now guys while it's till low!" - They want their MINT holdings to go up further and more importantly they want your bitcoin. Others will say "Guys sell now, shits going dowwwwn" - they want to buy your MINT. But others will simply say "be mindful that you are being played." If you think you can chance your luck and day trade a profit go for it, but don't think you can outfox those with hundreds of thousands of dollars to throw at this - they decide when the price has risen enough for them to clean you out.

Very interesting, +1!

10/10 breddy guuud
Wow at dev premine value! Congrats. If it were me I'd definitely be selling some off. It's not every day you see an altcoin premine become worth hundreds of BTC this quickly. I only used about 0.33 BTC to buy in at 8 satoshi, because I didn't want to spend another 1 BTC at 9 satoshi where there was plenty available, so I left the offer at 8 and it never filled. I sold it all at 28 satoshi. Who knew?!! Grats on the gains to those who made them.

It's not over yet - it was just a shake of the tree Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Wow at dev premine value! Congrats. If it were me I'd definitely be selling some off. It's not every day you see an altcoin premine become worth hundreds of BTC this quickly. I only used about 0.33 BTC to buy in at 8 satoshi, because I didn't want to spend another 1 BTC at 9 satoshi where there was plenty available, so I left the offer at 8 and it never filled. I sold it all at 28 satoshi. Who knew?!! Grats on the gains to those who made them.
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
All the MINT is getting bought up at Coin-Swap.net we need more trades up!
Wow that site is full of spelling mistakes. I don't want to see their code!

Hello, thanks for checking out the site! Can you help me find the spelling mistakes? As far as using the site, you can check our thread here to see if its good or bad feedback. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/exchange-coin-swapnet-a-very-different-exchange-480952

Coin-Swap was one of the first exchanges supporting MINT and I am a MINT believer Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
Crypto entrepreneur and consultant
Cost approx $200 per million in this price range.

$200 x 700  =    14k to 18k

That is a reasonable amount to get a company off the ground.    Too little to walk away and split proceeds.
Not much of a worry bout.  

Communication need has been repeated.  I am sure they are reasonable and will be easy to account.
How many houses, cars, and second homes are being bought with it, well who knows.  But we need investment money.

Advertisements -  Pay off people.  Editors are huge.   Take them out to dinner.  Wine and dine.  

Radio  ads -  google search.

Maybe buying the domain   MINTCOIN.com for 6k or whatever.

You are off by 1 order of magnitude xD 700mil at 40 satoshi = 700000000*0.0000004=280 btc. More like 160k+ usd at the moment

Ofc you won't actually be able to get that much cause you won't be able to dump 700m without crashing the price.
Jump to: