Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [MNE] Munne丨POS 丨POD丨New Wallet丨Marketing丨Browser Game丨MunneU - University - page 51. (Read 300628 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Today is a new day! Hoping to see Michael Terpin blow this sky high. 4 crypto news reviews will be great! Plenty to RT with the release. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
Looks very good Mchrono  Smiley
thanks for the update.

? Can you plz tell me what looks good gnargnar? You can see the video and the picture since the beginning
on the op! - So nothing new. Update?  Huh
Hey!  What looks good is that we will get access this week as well as some media and articles.

I don't understand your question xenxex. ..there are plenty of delays on so many coins right now (I could take GAIA for example : not getting awareness at all, ann thread too quiet, exchange volume only because of dumping, etc...)

So yeah it looks kinda good that this week we will see finally progress here.

GAIA's ico was only 700 sats each not 5000+   lol plus they have a working beta stage 2 version of their platform, final stage will be ready when it's ready...  then people will be able to add what ever ebooks etc they want to sell on the platform. Ha it's not like they have promised the "mune" and just delivered hot air for months. so to compare the 2 is laughable.

anywho it's the 27th so we'll see, oh wait they said 27th- 30th lol I hope they come through but deff don't have my hopes up.

with BTC climbing again I'm expecting most alts to slow down abit and prices to adjust... if you guys want to see a real promising project/team check out Ribbt.me, besides having an awesome idea for a rewards program their ebay style market place will allow it's users to pay in the currency of their choice while the seller will be able to receive payment in which ever currency they pick. plus both will receive ribbitrewards.  
english. read.

why did you think i was comparing gaia with munne? I was just giving an example to xenxex, not a random one but chosen because i know he's heavy into gaia (me too btw) just to point that many alts right now are in a waiting mode and down in current valuation, some harder then others. i'm not taking this ann to promote other coins btw.

I was surprised by the sudden dump yesterday, even if a volume of only 4k munne, but i understand that few ppl just want this coin to look bad. usually, there is always a "fud-style" reply made here few minutes after the dev post something, like stalkers. but this time it was a small dump of coins (but a decent one in value) to make it looks bad. i lol'ed a lil actually.

btw, i don't expect an increase of value for munne with this alpha release imho, but maybe if Terpin work his magic it will.  To me, the real game changer will be when there is a crypto-implementation of munne into the University and in the game, so a real usuability for this coin.

has mr. T even hinted at supporting mne yet? I looked into him a bit and he seems legit for sure.

for sure it doesn't take much to make a drastic short term impact like that, I try my best not to focus price to obsessively... in a manipulated market it's pointless to get worked up about day to day. it's the long term averages that are important to me and thats determined by the idea/concept, consistency of dev and the quality of their work, communication etc and then of course PR etc )

I hope the alpha mne platform is stunning and shows the potential of mne's future. so price will stabilize wherever it should.

the thing I've seen in crypto much too often is one or 2 people taking on a project that needs many more people to be done successfully... then of course devs get overwhelmed and usually run away (like we've all seen many times)

So ya I mentioned a project/coin which I think has a team equal to it's idea/concept, not only that but it is designed to help all crypto currencies enter the "real world" and prosper not just themselves.

legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
thanks for the update.

? Can you plz tell me what looks good gnargnar? You can see the video and the picture since the beginning
Hey!  What looks good is that we will get access this week as well as some media and articles.

I don't understand your question xenxex. ..there are plenty of delays on so many coins right now (I could take GAIA for example : not getting awareness at all, ann thread too quiet, exchange volume only because of dumping, etc...)

GAIA's ico was only 700 sats each not 5000+   lol plus they have a working beta stage 2 version of their platform, final stage will be ready when it's ready...  then people will be able to add what ever ebooks etc they want to sell on the platform. Ha it's not like they have promised the "mune" and just delivered hot air for months. so to compare the 2 is laughable.

anywho it's the 27th so we'll see, oh wait they said 27th- 30th lol I hope they come through but deff don't have my hopes up.

with BTC climbing again I'm expecting most alts to slow down abit and prices to adjust... if you guys want to see a real promising project/team check out Ribbt.me, besides having an awesome idea for a rewards program their ebay style market place will allow it's users to pay in the currency of their choice while the seller will be able to receive payment in which ever currency they pick. plus both will receive ribbitrewards.  

why did you think i was comparing gaia with munne? I was just giving an example to xenxex, not a random one but chosen because i know he's heavy into gaia (me too btw) just to point that many alts right now are in a waiting mode and down in current valuation, some harder then others. i'm not taking this ann to promote other coins btw.

I was surprised by the sudden dump yesterday, even if a volume of only 4k munne, but i understand that few ppl just want this coin to look bad. usually, there is always a "fud-style" reply made here few minutes after the dev post something, like stalkers. but this time it was a small dump of coins (but a decent one in value) to make it looks bad. i lol'ed a lil actually.

btw, i don't expect an increase of value for munne with this alpha release imho, but maybe if Terpin work his magic it will.  To me, the real game changer will be when there is a crypto-implementation of munne into the University and in the game, so a real usuability for this coin.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Kaspa
thanks for the update.

GAIA's ico was only 700 sats each not 5000+   lol plus they have a working beta stage 2 version of their platform, final stage will be ready when it's ready...  then people will be able to add what ever ebooks etc they want to sell on the platform. Ha it's not like they have promised the "mune" and just delivered hot air for months. so to compare the 2 is laughable.

legendary
thanks for the update.

Activity: 798
thanks for the update.

legendary
Activity: 2453
Merit: 1025
Energy coin master
Wow got dumped hard lol...

Alpha is Open to all
Looks strange no buyer and no vendors

Everything depends on MunneU now.
legendary
Wow got dumped hard lol...

Alpha is Open to all
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
will everyone get in alpha or just some?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Retweeted it Smiley looking forward to the implementation of the MNE into UNI. And Mr Terpins magic
legendary
thanks for the update.
Activity: 250
During this week we will launch the MunneU Alpha. Our next step is to work on the beta, in which we want to achieve:
- More courses
- Munne implementation.
- Changes from the feedback of the alpha

Activity: 170
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 170
Merit: 100
Later today we will announce what is our next step after the alpha of MunneU. Stay tuned and enjoy our video.

Currently the video is available in English, Spanish and now in Chinese.
Please don't rush anything, community can wait fuck em

I would not call this rushed. It is about time we got some releases and there is nothing wrong with telling us about what is coming up next for Munne. I hope it goes well and I am looking for a good PR campaign.

Cheesy
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Later today we will announce what is our next step after the alpha of MunneU. Stay tuned and enjoy our video.

Please don't rush anything, community can wait fuck em
Activity: 250

Activity: 280
thats some great artwork!. Hope we can see more of this from the team in a few days!
legendary
 Smiley I think we will have a great week!
legendary
Yea still a few days from release, and price/volume slowly climbing. I bet we see 4-5k before release. And if Michael Terpin starts tweeting about it this will be a great uptrend... Hoping they got some decent media outlets to run some reads on it too.
Pages:
Jump to: