Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 31. (Read 33044 times)

Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
There are things that i want to know from this project:
is there a company associated with MOBU, what is the name of the company?
does it have a live or working platform/product?
Activity: 152
Merit: 1
It's good that Security Tokens are getting competition now. Till now only Polymath is the security token and it's good to see you guys started on that front too. Always healthier when companies compete with each other, improves the overall market conditions. But Polymath didn't do any ICO and doing pretty well, continuously under top 100 coins as per market cap. They also did a very good AD to there community members which helps them spreading the news to the others very quickly. Are there any plans of yours on doing the AD on that front?

Hey Hemendrachauhan19,

You can see that there are many differenced between Polymath, and Mobu here Smiley 20% of the funds will go to the team, bounty, and advertising. So yes, there definitely will be plans Smiley
Zye
Activity: 87
Good evening! How many tokens were allocated to the bounty campaign?   

Hello there Celwin! 3% of tokens have been allocated to Bounty and 1% towards Airdrop! Smiley
Zye
Activity: 87
Hey. Will the ICOs which use your platform be able to get legal consultation for some amount of money?   

Hello there tran342! 👋🏻😄

Good question! There are many Legal issues that both Security Tokens and Utility Token sales face. A large part of what MOBU is about is making that process easier. Legal advice is part of the system and helping those who wish to release new Tokens is a huge part of Mobus mission!

When funds are being raised, every investor/contributor has to be complainat to certain regulatory requirements. For a security token a KYC/AML process, a SEC 506 C reg D approval and an FSB CIS CAT 2 licensing in South Africa are required. Every country has different requirements in legislation in terms of this. By partnering with MOBU, cryptocurrency developers or investors will be able to navigate the process with ease. Imagine unlocking that vast potential through a consolidated, enabling and self-regulating platform
Activity: 181
Merit: 13
It's good that Security Tokens are getting competition now. Till now only Polymath is the security token and it's good to see you guys started on that front too. Always healthier when companies compete with each other, improves the overall market conditions. But Polymath didn't do any ICO and doing pretty well, continuously under top 100 coins as per market cap. They also did a very good AD to there community members which helps them spreading the news to the others very quickly. Are there any plans of yours on doing the AD on that front?
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
Good evening! How many tokens were allocated to the bounty campaign?   
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Let’s say the team didn’t manage to meet the deadline. Can it hold a decentralized voting campaign to decide whether additional funds should be allocated?
Activity: 57
Hey. Will the ICOs which use your platform be able to get legal consultation for some amount of money?   
Activity: 392
What’s the hard cap of two stages of sale?   
$35 million. As for me, i think that the chances to reach it are quite high.
Activity: 80
What’s the hard cap of two stages of sale?   
Activity: 308
Hi. Is MOBU planning to hold airdrop? I like to take part in airdrops.   
Judging by the fact that the funds from the budget are allocated to this, sure it’ll be held.
Activity: 52
Hi. Is MOBU planning to hold airdrop? I like to take part in airdrops.   
Activity: 105
Good afternoon. The conditions for teams offered by your platform are quite strict. What about softening them?   
I can’t see anything strict about them. They’re legal, so it’ll be useful for the projects.     

They weren’t strictly regulated before. Why do you think that  stricter regulations will have positive impact?  
Because investors will trust the projects more cause they’ll get additional financing, so everyone benefits.
Okay, what about the projects which cant meet the deadline? They’ll be deprived of financing!
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. The conditions for teams offered by your platform are quite strict. What about softening them?   
I can’t see anything strict about them. They’re legal, so it’ll be useful for the projects.     

They weren’t strictly regulated before. Why do you think that  stricter regulations will have positive impact?  
Because investors will trust the projects more cause they’ll get additional financing, so everyone benefits.

Activity: 152

Hey gilberpro, Can you please elaborate? What do you mean by teams offered by mobu platform?
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Activity: 261
Dear Community,

We are excited to bring this YouTube clip to you:

Security Tokens: The Next Big Thing In Crypto, MOBU To Support Huge Growth In The Area

https://youtu.be/bSPG4B7e-WU

Enjoy!

USA government is not supporting the security based coins so how far you are following their TOS for conducting an ICO? Whether you are following their synopsis and bow far investors will get benefit by using this MOBU tokens?

The team will comply with all legislation in launching a compliant security token including US legislation, this means that at the present time only accredited investors will be able to participate in the sale.
Activity: 854
Merit: 10
Dear Community,

We are excited to bring this YouTube clip to you:

Security Tokens: The Next Big Thing In Crypto, MOBU To Support Huge Growth In The Area

https://youtu.be/bSPG4B7e-WU

Enjoy!

USA government is not supporting the security based coins so how far you are following their TOS for conducting an ICO? Whether you are following their synopsis and bow far investors will get benefit by using this MOBU tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: