Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] MOBU - The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange - page 32. (Read 33044 times)

Activity: 261
Merit: 1
Dear Community,

We are excited to bring this YouTube clip to you:

Security Tokens: The Next Big Thing In Crypto, MOBU To Support Huge Growth In The Area

https://youtu.be/bSPG4B7e-WU

Enjoy!
Activity: 322
Will the tokens of people who buy them on the ICO be locked up? If so, how long will be lock-up duration?     

Hey waitsummer! Access to tokens will be after the token sale. Grin
Can i get free tokens for an article about your platform published in my blog? If so, how much can i get?    

You can join the Mobu Rewards Campaign and they can answer your questions there.

Here are the links:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rewards-campaign-mobu-future-of-security-tokens-250k-worth-of-tokens-ended-4795544
https://t.me/mobuREWARDS

Good luck pamallison! Grin
What conferences is it possible to meet your team members at? I have a couple of offers for them.   

Hey there! Join Mobu Telegram group, you can contact the team directly there and to get a quicker reply. Here's the link: https://t.me/mobuCHAT
Hello. Are you planning to list your tokens on popular exchanges? I wanna avoid liquidity problems.   

These days , most tokens always have listing Problem and resulting in loss of value . Is there any Concrete arrangement about listing MobuToken after ICO ? I think i need to be cleared in that area.

Hi sodaf and vadiuha07! MOBU already has confirmed exchanges as indicated on the website and in the whitepaper. MOBU will be available on exchanges such as Bancor, but have already been approved by COINEXCHANGE, CRYPTOPIA, IDEX, GET BTC, HitBTC, LIVECOIN and YoBit.net.

Stay tuned for further listings!
Hi. Do you already work on development or will you wait for the end of the ICO?

Hello there! MVP is being developed. Mobu plans to release something before the Presale. Cool
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
What conferences is it possible to meet your team members at? I have a couple of offers for them.   
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Hi. Do you already work on development or will you wait for the end of the ICO?
Activity: 224
Can i get free tokens for an article about your platform published in my blog? If so, how much can i get?     
Activity: 182
These days , most tokens always have listing Problem and resulting in loss of value . Is there any Concrete arrangement about listing MobuToken after ICO ? I think i need to be cleared in that area.
Activity: 76
Hello. Are you planning to list your tokens on popular exchanges? I wanna avoid liquidity problems.   
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Will the tokens of people who buy them on the ICO be locked up? If so, how long will be lock-up duration?     
Activity: 126
Good evening. If not all the team members have got verified on your platform, how soon will they be able to file the application one more time?   

Hello RinrtA07, to answer your question better, can you provide a few more details to us?

Is this with reference to the Mobu team being verified on ICO trackers or investors of future ICOs on Mobu’s platform?

Grin
Activity: 175
Good evening. If not all the team members have got verified on your platform, how soon will they be able to file the application one more time?   
Activity: 126
Hello everyone! Happy to share this review of Mobu on Blockonomi posted today.

"What Problem Does Mobu Resolve?" you may ask:

As mentioned, Mobu aims to tackle the challenges associated with creating security tokens as well as other digital assets that function as utility tokens. This is a significant issue since it can be challenging for developers to produce compliant tokens when the framework for them is so unclear. There are also some legal complications that get in the way of security tokens. This is particularly restrictive since securities are a multitrillion-dollar market but have been ignored on the blockchain.

https://blockonomi.com/mobu-ico/  Smiley Wink Cheesy
Activity: 115
Can big investors get additional bonuses? If so, what amount should be invested?     
Activity: 182
I have done some little review about this Project .i realized they require Investors KYC before token Purchase .When would the KYC begin ? Having subscribed for the whitelist there was no link yet to complete my KYC.

Hey Sodaf!Only private placement needs KYC. Presale and Crowdsale has no KYC requirement. Smiley

Thanks for keeping in touch on timely basis.. Am glad the Mobu Team are very active type that provide answers to questions of the investors but when exactly would the Private Sale kick off ?
Activity: 234
I have done some little review about this Project .i realized they require Investors KYC before token Purchase .When would the KYC begin ? Having subscribed for the whitelist there was no link yet to complete my KYC.

Hey Sodaf!Only private placement needs KYC. Presale and Crowdsale has no KYC requirement. Smiley
Activity: 115
Hi. How much is the minimum investment amount within the framework of the main stage of sale?
0.1 ETH or equivalent in BTC or PAYPAL.
Activity: 216
Hi. How much is the minimum investment amount within the framework of the main stage of sale?

Hello Alexphjones, the pre-sale minimum is 1 ETH Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: