Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] My Crypto City (MYCTY) Mobile game using Solana infrastructure - ENDED - page 7. (Read 3107 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
when winner list airdrop sir?It's been a while and it hasn't been published yet.

See roadmap for airdrop time and timings. https://mycryptocity.net/
copper member
Activity: 140
My Crypto City update

In-game registrations will open 2 weeks later, according to the scheduled date for pre-participants. The 10% bonus of your general balance that you join will be transferred to the game for the beta and you will become the users of the beta of the game. ✨
copper member
If our payments for the token sale and airdrop will be paid in installments and there is a lock period. Does the team also have such options?
Of course, 12 months locked period is for My Crypto City team
copper member
Given the current situation in the world, does the My Crypto City team believe that this could negatively affect the launch of the gaming platform?
We understand that the economic situation is unstable, but we do not limit the audience of My crypto city project. The cryptocurrency market is constantly experiencing fluctuations, but this does not reduce the desire of investors to support projects.
copper member
There is an interesting point in the concept - Miner Autobot. Does it mean that the ship will be able to extract resources in automatic mode, without the presence of the user?

You can assign your miner weekly for valuable pieces so he will automatically mine for you.
Do these options only work with crystals? Or maybe you can still craft equipment for ships?
That's right, gems will be available to you as mining, which you can then sell and buy improvements for your base or ship. And the creation of functional special items
copper member
The PVP zone is noted that its release will only be in 2023. If so, what will the players do before then? After all, space battles are the most anticipated event

You can be sure that My Crypto City will surprise you and players will not be bored exploring space and getting rare artifacts. Battles are an additional option that will be finally added to the platform
copper member
There is an interesting point in the concept - Miner Autobot. Does it mean that the ship will be able to extract resources in automatic mode, without the presence of the user?

You can assign your miner weekly for valuable pieces so he will automatically mine for you.
copper member
Can you already try to play your game?
You can download the demo. The link is on our official website.
copper member
What exactly will drop from the players in the pvp zones?
Now the game is in a test period so we can not give an exact answer
copper member
I noticed that you moved the TGE dates from the second quarter to the third. It doesn't look very friendly to the community. We continue to wait for the distribution of tokens, but for some reason you change the dates, you won’t even inform us

Trust the process guys i belived in this project and iam very sure they are doing something big and remember Rome was not built in one day

If you are an investor you should never talk negative for a project you invest and better you try to dm and give suggestion to the devs and let them think your suggestion. I think this is a better way to communicaton. I'm from private sale and i'm feel a little disappoint too but this is the project i invest and i will not mess it with negative talk about this project

My crypto city app development timeline has been slightly increased. Demo version is available now. You can explore the game interface. Public sale will still be announced in April - July
copper member
My crypto city project it's been amazing from the start. I am so privileged and excited to be participating in this. I wanted to clarify, you did not indicate the end date for the token sale and when the tokens will be added to the DEX or CEX. Yes, and there is no data with which exchanges you plan to work either
Turnaround times for partnerships are too long. It gives a very late return on the exchanges that we will list. Although we wanted to get things done quickly, we changed the date because the timings probably wouldn't fit. But that doesn't mean it will happen in Q4, everything could happen sooner if the returns get faster.
copper member

The entry stages for the mobile application have started to be tested and the functionality of the main infrastructures is being tested. Beta request application link forums will soon be available to our users to join early access.

Preliminary preparations for membership, login and first beta test processes have been completed successfully. We are happy to announce that after the results of these stages, our beta testing program will begin for early participants.

https://linktr.ee/mycryptocity
copper member
As I understand it, the more resources our ship produces, the better we monetize our city. Do all players get the same ship class or will we be able to choose which vehicle to start the game with in the alpha version?
My crypto city offers five types of spaceships. Each of them has different resources. Some are more maneuverable, others allow you to mine better. Each station has a combination of upgradeable and customizable abilities.
copper member
Does the next stage of sales also require stages of checking the KYC and WL?
Yes, the rules are the same for security guarantees
copper member
Tell me, after I connected 10 people as referrals, should we leave the wallet address here or in Telegram
Do not leave your wallet address here. My crypto city team will check if all airdrop tasks are completed correctly and if so, you will be notified
copper member
What will be the price at the next stage of the sale?
The price will be 0.2 $ for token.
copper member
Where can I find the token address?
Follow this link 9yqPadcWQQ4BnuEbEZci1M5pTQYV8LX1HvckYwXoACdL
copper member
What scale of your universe will be in the game?
We are unable to provide this information at this time.
copper member

MYCRYPTOCITY is currently in the top 5 in the #Solana ecosystem. We are trying to advance our goals as successfully as possible and by prioritizing safety. When the Android demo ends and early access is opened, it will be activated simultaneously on iOS and other platforms.

2nd round registration is open ↙️
https://mycryptocity.net
copper member
Why can't I find your app on google play for My crypto city? Does it have a different name?

This is a demo version. It is available at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.MyCryptoCity.MyCryptoCity&hl=tr&gl=US
Pages:
Jump to: