Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] My Crypto City (MYCTY) Mobile game using Solana infrastructure - ENDED - page 2. (Read 3107 times)

copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
What advantages of Solana wallet?
The Solana network prevents the token from damaging its main structure by locking and encodings and it prevents code complexity and does not accept excessive permissions.
copper member
Activity: 140
Did you reach soft cap? Where users can see info?
Yes soft cap already collected! Information about token you can see in our tg channel announcements https://t.me/mycryptocity
Activity: 3
What advantages of Solana wallet?
Activity: 2
Did you reach soft cap? Where users can see info?
copper member
Any info about airdrops?
Distribution of airdrop will be done right after listing.
Any info about airdrops?
copper member
I heard it’s already closed beta now, is it true?
Already open beta test you can download the app from our website and try mycryptocyti by your own.
I heard it’s already closed beta now, is it true?
copper member
When listing and distribution will be?
Listing and distribution will be in June.
Activity: 1
When listing and distribution will be?
copper member
Good afternoon, If anyone knows if this project planning to integrate NFT in the near future,, and land's plot to buy…
Check out the homepage and book section for project information. NFT options will appear to buy upgrades for your city or spaceship
copper member
Can you guys come out with a feature that shows the level of your upgraded ship? I feel early on that I have upgraded multiple ships but they are still at the same level…

So far, only a demo version is available and many features are still in the process of being implemented.
Activity: 15
 Can you guys come out with a feature that shows the level of your upgraded ship? I feel early on that I have upgraded multiple ships but they are still at the same level…
copper member
Hello team. I have not launched Mycryptocity game before, but I saw that the participants received in-game coins to buy a ship. How can I get them too?

If you have not created an account for the game before, but registered for My crypto city token sale, you can use the same login and password as to enter the site. We have automatically created game accounts and added your bonus coins. You can reset your password and verify your email
copper member
If I am an airdrop participant, when will the tokens be transferred to me?

MYCTY tokens are loaded into contributing accounts. You can check your coins in MYTOKENS (https://mycryptocity.net/mytokens/stsmycty) section. If you get a not found error, please refresh the page a few times or try from another browser.
Activity: 3
Good afternoon, If anyone knows if this project planning to integrate NFT in the near future,, and land's plot to buy…
Hello team. I have not launched Mycryptocity game before, but I saw that the participants received in-game coins to buy a ship. How can I get them too?
copper member
When the ship returns from the mission and I receive the reward, can these tokens be withdrawn to the wallet? Or is it just a demo version of tokens
Now the withdrawal of tokens is not available. You received these funds as an additional bonus for an Early Access member. Once MYCTY is listed and tokens are distributed, you will be able to trade
Activity: 4
If I am an airdrop participant, when will the tokens be transferred to me?
Activity: 1
 When the ship returns from the mission and I receive the reward, can these tokens be withdrawn to the wallet? Or is it just a demo version of tokens
Pages:
Jump to: