Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] My Crypto City (MYCTY) Mobile game using Solana infrastructure - ENDED - page 3. (Read 3107 times)

copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
What is Linear Vesting for 6 Month? When can I receive my tokens? After the final round?
The distribution of tokens will be launched after the listing from June. Linear Vesting means that not all 100% of the amount of purchased tokens will go to users' wallets, but they will be distributed gradually.

I used to participate in airdrops and bounties a couple of times, and the whole amount of earned tokens always went to my wallet
If you are talking about an airdrop, then you will receive the reward in full immediately. But if we are discussing a token sale, there is a different process. Every 6 months you will receive 20% of the amount of purchased MYCTY tokens. This will keep the price of the token stable.
copper member
If I have already found mycty on the game account, is this the promised gift? Or will I receive less tokens during the distribution than I bought?

10% is a gift to everyone who bought on a strategic sale. Gifts are loaded into the app. You will not receive 10% fewer tokens on distribution. You receive this token as a bonus for an early access participant
copper member
Activity: 196
I'm just starting to play the DEMO, what should I do? What features are available?

While this is early access, you can choose a ship and send it on a space mission for a few days. when he returns you will earn MYCTY tokens
Activity: 84
If I have already found mycty on the game account, is this the promised gift? Or will I receive less tokens during the distribution than I bought?
Activity: 3
 I'm just starting to play the DEMO, what should I do? What features are available?
Activity: 112
What is Linear Vesting for 6 Month? When can I receive my tokens? After the final round?
The distribution of tokens will be launched after the listing from June. Linear Vesting means that not all 100% of the amount of purchased tokens will go to users' wallets, but they will be distributed gradually.

I used to participate in airdrops and bounties a couple of times, and the whole amount of earned tokens always went to my wallet
copper member
copper member
My Crypto City Update!

Upon incoming requests, we extended the whitelist until April 1, 12:00 UTC.
Check your current status by logging in on the main page on April 1 at 13:00 UTC.
Activity: 112
copper member
If I have already started staking MYCTY, how can I save and withdraw these funds before the transition to the beta is made?

You do not need to withdraw tokens on purpose. All user records and your tokens accumulated for missions will be saved on the account until the release
Activity: 2
 If I have already started staking MYCTY, how can I save and withdraw these funds before the transition to the beta is made?
Activity: 4
Hi mate, will the listing of the token happen in DEX and CEX at the same time....?
We will start listing with INDONEX decentralized exchange. IEO sale will start from May 1
Please list on better exchanges like Kucoin, Gate, HUOBI, Mexc etc,  not just Indoex.
copper member
Hi mate, will the listing of the token happen in DEX and CEX at the same time....?
We will start listing with INDONEX decentralized exchange. IEO sale will start from May 1
copper member
Activity: 196
The concept says that with the development of the city, we get passive-active MYCTY tokens. Could you explain what this means?

In the game, you have several options for earning. You can fight with other players and get rewards, you can extract resources from stones, or send a ship on a mission and after returning you will receive MYCTY tokens. This is a staking function that can be called passive
copper member
A very small part of the tokens is allocated for MYCTY sale, how do you plan to use the budget received from the sale of tokens?

Most of the MYCTY 49% are reserved for the game to provide users with token earning and rewarding opportunities during events. Funds received during the sale will be used for listing, marketing and other tasks. Explore Mycryptocity white paper
copper member
Is the airdrop still active? I heard that some users have already received emails that they were selected as winners
Less than 2 hours left until the end of the second round. But the airdrop is still available for participation. If you are ready to try, register on the main page
 The concept says that with the development of the city, we get passive-active MYCTY tokens. Could you explain what this means?
Activity: 10
A very small part of the tokens is allocated for MYCTY sale, how do you plan to use the budget received from the sale of tokens?
Activity: 34
Is the airdrop still active? I heard that some users have already received emails that they were selected as winners
Pages:
Jump to: