Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] My Crypto City (MYCTY) Mobile game using Solana infrastructure - ENDED - page 5. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
The team wrote that they became partners of the INDOEX exchange. It turns out that open sales will be launched on this platform? Is this the first platform for the listing of the MYCTY token? Is it a decentralized exchange, or do I need to go through KYC?
copper member
Activity: 196
What kind of bonuses are we talking about if I don’t even see my mycty token purchase balance during the pre-sale?
The distribution of tokens will begin after the final round of sales, which will be in April. You will receive MYCTY according to the value that was fixed during your registration in the whitelist of each round. Those who buy from this sale will earn 10% bonus tokens. These bonuses are loaded immediately into the game. Therefore, it is important that your email to enter the game matches the one specified when registering the sale.
What kind of bonuses are we talking about if I don’t even see my mycty token purchase balance during the pre-sale?
copper member
Hi, I'm also not clear why my stakes aren't working.
Quite right.  Go to Google play or app store. Download mycryptocity, log in with the same email you used on the presale. If you use different emails, the system will not be able to determine your bonuses as an early participant in a strategic sale
copper member
Activity: 140
Confirmation e-mails have been sent to the users who have KYC approval for the whitelist.
The deadline for whitelisting is March 31!
If you want to benefit from early access and bonus, you can apply on our official website.
Confirmation e-mails have been sent to the users who have KYC approval for the whitelist.
Activity: 2
Hi, I'm also not clear why my stakes aren't working.
copper member
Could u please send a step by step info on how to stake? Thanks

Currently, you can only use the staking feature by purchasing ships. The 300% bonus for early access is active.Choose your staking length (3 day, 7 day etc..) send it for a mission. You get your rewards when ship returns from mission
 Could u please send a step by step info on how to stake? Thanks
copper member
When will thematic events start in the Mycryptocity? To participate in winning awards

Yes, we noted that the events will be held. But performance testing has not been completed yet. All events will take place after the final sale is held. There is an alpha version running
So now only a demo version is available to users? What to do with those stones that I have collected? Can I then transfer them to the release?

Yes, You can improve your ship when updates come
copper member
I bought sputnik ship and sent it on a yearly operation instead of weekly operation. Can I call the operation off and start weekly operation immediately?
You need to stop the operation and change the date but if you terminate now you not get your reward
copper member
Activity: 70
When will thematic events start in the Mycryptocity? To participate in winning awards

Yes, we noted that the events will be held. But performance testing has not been completed yet. All events will take place after the final sale is held. There is an alpha version running
So now only a demo version is available to users? What to do with those stones that I have collected? Can I then transfer them to the release?
copper member
I received a letter that I won in Airdrop. what should I do next? Roadmap has no info regarding my question.  anyone else know?
Airdrop distribution will be done after listing
copper member

copper member
Activity: 70
copper member
Admin please, if a sales round is being ordered now, can I get MYCTY tokens within two weeks to try out the game?
The third final round of sales will begin on April 1st. Distribution of MYCTY will start after that. But if you sign up for the white list now, you can already test the application and get a small part of the tokens as a gift for playing as an early access participant
Activity: 2
I bought sputnik ship and sent it on a yearly operation instead of weekly operation. Can I call the operation off and start weekly operation immediately?
Activity: 67
 I received a letter that I won in Airdrop. what should I do next? Roadmap has no info regarding my question.  anyone else know?
Activity: 4
Admin please, if a sales round is being ordered now, can I get MYCTY tokens within two weeks to try out the game?
copper member
I saw that the PVP zone should appear only in 2023. But is it possible that my ship is attacked by another player while in other zones? Or does the game have a clear ranking of places where you can get resources and where to fight?
All battles will take place only in the pvp zone. Other players will not be able to attack you in other areas
Pages:
Jump to: