Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] My Crypto City (MYCTY) Mobile game using Solana infrastructure - ENDED - page 6. (Read 3107 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I saw that the PVP zone should appear only in 2023. But is it possible that my ship is attacked by another player while in other zones? Or does the game have a clear ranking of places where you can get resources and where to fight?
copper member
Activity: 196
Sorry didnt understand I got 15k mycty in game how stake it in 300% apy?
Go to ship. And choose the ship and how many days you want your ship to operate

copper member
Activity: 140
If the terms of the contract change, will I receive a reward in a smaller amount of MYCTY?
Yes, staking rewards are fixed with lock. If you started it at 300% and it drops to 80% after 1 year, you still get the 300% reward on your first contract.
copper member
Okay and what next? If I send my ship to operation 3 days, so what will happen after 3 days? It is a pity that there are no details in white paper

Misty tokens will be credited to your account. We will soon add all the updates on the game to the WP and the user manual
copper member
after buying one ship Sputnik and giving 1 year... it shows "Ship is not here" 364 days 24 hours" ... is it okay normal... do i have to do anything. should i wait that long....?
There are time options, you can cancel and send it to a 3-day mission
copper member
Great that staking is available! I have 3000 MYCTY in my app. How to stake it? And if i want to unstake, do I have to wait for a couple of time?

Wait for the ship to return from mission to get the rewards. But If you cancel, only your rewards will be cancelled.
copper member
Android your rewards are defined in your accounts.
Currently, you can only use the staking feature by purchasing ships. The 300% bonus for early access is active. 🚀

The iOS version is now available. You can reach them by clicking the link on their website or you can search the appstore
https://apps.apple.com/tr/app/my-crypto-city/id1614094105?l

copper member
Does My crypto city have a banner contest to grow the community and encourage active members? In general, will there be activities for content makers, bloggers who can get people involved in the project?

Right now we can only offer you an airdrop with a referral program. But in the future, there will be different activities on the platform for players and followers of My crypto city
copper member
Will this be the last round of the sale? Or do you plan to immediately launch a public sale?

The strategic sale round 2 ends. You can join later, but without bonuses. Those who buy from this sale will earn 10% bonus tokens. This bonus is loaded into the game and you participate in early access. You can stake over 300% apy in early access.

copper member
The final sales round of the strategic round begins in April. You can join by applying to the white list.
Buyers from this sale will receive 10% bonus MYCTY.
Follow the link to apply !
mycryptocity.net

copper member
I saw that you have entered into an agreement with INDOEX. Is this the exchange where the first listing will take place? Or what tasks do you want to solve from this cooperation?
Right. INDOEX, trading platform for digital assets. My crypto city will cooperate with the exchange on the terms of placement of the MYCTY token

When do you plan to start the process? The team has not yet set a date for the end of the strategic sale.
The strategic sale whitelist will close at the end of March. If you still planned to participate in the airdrop and invite friends, you have until April 1st.
copper member
To be honest, I did not think that blockchain games could be really successful, but the intellectual aspect was good, which gives great hope. How will Mycryptocity reward users? Maybe you are planning to introduce tournaments with important prizes that will help players improve their skills?

Of course, the game will have the opportunity to receive more valuable prizes when your rating grows, improve the class of the ship, fight with other participants in PVP
Activity: 2
 Will I be able to launch My crypto city directly from the browser? Or is the game presented only as a mobile app?
copper member
The spaceship models look great. And the progress system. My crypto city galaxy will work with its own marketplace like Axi? Or are you planning to find a partner, similar to how Steam games present items in different places?

The market will be implemented inside the application. We did not plan to create it on third-party sites
copper member
It seems to me that now the only altcoins that can be trusted are associated with P2E projects. Their gaming ecosystem is growing more steadily. My crypto city also shows a good result in user growth. But why is there so little news about the progress of the project?
Updates are now being published on My Crypto City Twitter channel and on the Gitbook. Perhaps you haven't been there for a long time. Already in-game screenshots have been submitted and a more complete description of the game's features
copper member
I read that MYCTY tokens are needed to upgrade ship options. But I remember you wrote that you can play both with tokens and for free. Or will this option be closed?
There will be free option when you use game money, but it will also not allow you to develop your station and spaceship through all stages of improvement. Because the player needs to use MYCTY tokens to develop the space station and ship
copper member
Will the My Crypto City game work immediately with the tokens that we need to get? Or you will need to make a preliminary exchange. I have seen this often in projects

If you are an early participant in a strategic sale, you will be given the opportunity to try the beta version of My crypto city platform. Some of MYCTY tokens will be added to the game so you can try out the features. But this is a gift, these tokens are not withdrawn from your distribution account
copper member
When will the information appear that the strategic sale has been completed? The team does not name the timing and distribution of tokens, can we expect a long time?

The second round of My crypto city strategic sale will be completed when the tokens are sold. And after that you can choose 2 types of gifts
copper member
My Crypto City update:

Your early access registrations will start to be made in a short time.
The first early beta will open for Private and Strategic participants and tokens will be used in-game. It will be possible to play as Android and IOS.
copper member
Hello, I have question of airdrop too. when I click airdrop on website it directs me strategic sale. Is it for whitelist or airdrop ? I couldn't get it. And my rank is 1125. Top 2k will win or random 2k ?
My crypto city airdrop winners will be randomly selected. Everyone can be a winner here, regardless of whether you registered at the top of the list or at the bottom. Good luck to you!
Pages:
Jump to: