Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 2. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Practice shows that students are a very active percentage of the population that their interest in the project can greatly help in the development of ideas around the world! But let's not get ahead of ourselves.....

Let's hope that this platform will help students to get a quality education, while all will save their time.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Practice shows that students are a very active percentage of the population that their interest in the project can greatly help in the development of ideas around the world! But let's not get ahead of ourselves.....
Activity: 92
Has the coin already been added to investbox? It would be nice to receive additional dividends on it

Yes, the coin can be invested in aninvestbox.

What are the dividends from these investments? What are the Deposit terms?
Activity: 238
Has the coin already been added to investbox? It would be nice to receive additional dividends on it

Yes, the coin can be invested in aninvestbox.
Activity: 126
Activity: 182
How can I Fund my trading account on the exchange Yobit to subsequently purchase a GALAXY token?

I suggest you just register on this exchange and go to your personal account.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
The sphere of online education is very popular in modern society. It is very important that the quality of education provided by the MyGalaxy be at a high level.

The main emphasis is made on high quality and cheap education!

Low prices are always pleasant, let's hope that all the idea of this project will be realized.
Activity: 196
The sphere of online education is very popular in modern society. It is very important that the quality of education provided by the MyGalaxy be at a high level.

The main emphasis is made on high quality and cheap education!
Activity: 171
Activity: 168
How can I Fund my trading account on the exchange Yobit to subsequently purchase a GALAXY token?

You can fund your account through any online exchanger, buy BTC or ETH.
Activity: 140
Activity: 98
Are there are any discounts for the backers? I'm big into educating myself (so that I can make more money) and I want to support this project as well.
The best way to support the project is to buy their tokens.
Activity: 238
Is it safe to have GALAX coins in the account on the exchange YObit?

Yobit is gaining popularity every day. This is a fairly young exchange that is trustworthy.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

By the way, a very good idea about trading and in general everything related to trading on the stock exchange, I think that if the project is focused on expanding its boundaries, then this kind of topic can be combined in the future, which will be great for many who want to learn this art of trading. .
traders now feel so tense, that it seems to me, that their number will soon begin to decline significantly  Grin
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

By the way, a very good idea about trading and in general everything related to trading on the stock exchange, I think that if the project is focused on expanding its boundaries, then this kind of topic can be combined in the future, which will be great for many who want to learn this art of trading. .

Yes, Yobit is quite a safe and stable exchange, you do not risk anything.
Activity: 98
Activity: 171
Does anyone know how often the news about the project comes out and where they can be studied?

On the web the project website provides news and updates regarding the platform MYGALAXY.
Activity: 182
Does anyone know how often the news about the project comes out and where they can be studied?

There is not much news, as the first news on the road map will appear in early 2019.
Pages:
Jump to: