Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 8. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
We can conclude that online learning is quite popular. Investors will receive their bonuses, such as profit, if they buy tokens now, at a cheap price, and sell more expensive. This is the most important goal for an experienced investor.
Activity: 126
On what exchange can I buy a GALAX coin? what is its exact price as of today?

you can buy tokens here https://yobit.net/en/trade/GALAX/ETH
The price fell significantly and in my opinion reached the maximum bottom.

I like that the project tokens are already on the exchange. This is a good sign for investors.
Activity: 196
I am sure that e-learning technologies in the educational base has greatly expanded its capabilities. Get online education is now easy and fast, and most importantly cheap.

I would not say that online education is available to everyone, usually the price for services is quite high.

I recommend you to thoroughly study the white paper of the project, there is information about further pricing.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I am sure that e-learning technologies in the educational base has greatly expanded its capabilities. Get online education is now easy and fast, and most importantly cheap.

I would not say that online education is available to everyone, usually the price for services is quite high.
Activity: 112
Activity: 102

If I am not mistaken, the tokens are traded on the cryptocurrency exchange is Yobit.

Yobit exchange is gaining popularity in recent months, trading volumes are growing, the number of traders is also growing.

I believe that GALAX should be added to other crypto-currency exchanges, because one exchange Yobit is not enough at the moment.

Are there negotiations with other exchanges? What exchanges negotiating the listing tokens?

And what you do not like cryptocurrency exchange Yobit? In my opinion it looks very good.
Activity: 92

If I am not mistaken, the tokens are traded on the cryptocurrency exchange is Yobit.

Yobit exchange is gaining popularity in recent months, trading volumes are growing, the number of traders is also growing.

I believe that GALAX should be added to other crypto-currency exchanges, because one exchange Yobit is not enough at the moment.

Are there negotiations with other exchanges? What exchanges negotiating the listing tokens?
Activity: 350

Activity: 224

Merit: 10

you can buy tokens here https://yobit.net/en/trade/GALAX/ETH
The price fell significantly and in my opinion reached the maximum bottom.
Activity: 126

Price 1 token GALAX equals 0.00000005 BTC. Now you can make good money by investing in tokens that have suffered greatly from the fall of the entire market.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

Activity: 42
Have you got an mvp?
Activity: 238
Activity: 70
Than MyGalaxy is better than other platforms? Why does this project need tokens? isn't it easier to make calculations in dollars or euros?

Tokens are needed for operations within the platform itself, only with tokens you can pay for the services of the project.

This is very convenient, but you need to take into account the price policy of the token itself, which can change.

The crypto-currency market is unpredictable, the prices for coins are constantly changing, from this the holders of Galax token can win, and can lose.
Activity: 140
Than MyGalaxy is better than other platforms? Why does this project need tokens? isn't it easier to make calculations in dollars or euros?

Tokens are needed for operations within the platform itself, only with tokens you can pay for the services of the project.

This is very convenient, but you need to take into account the price policy of the token itself, which can change.
Merit: 10

Activity: 171
Activity: 224
The project provides an excellent opportunity to improve their skills and self-esteem.
Yes, you will have such an opportunity, but let's not forget that the services of the project will be paid.

It would be very strange if the services of the project that provides online training were free, I have not yet met such projects.
Activity: 112
The project provides an excellent opportunity to improve their skills and self-esteem.
Yes, you will have such an opportunity, but let's not forget that the services of the project will be paid.
Pages:
Jump to: