Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 5. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

I see that there is a coin in the investment box, someone used this offer? I used to only throw in a liza, but this could be called ludomania.
I do not know how here
Income on invest box is 5% in knocks, quite a large percentage.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0

I see that there is a coin in the investment box, someone used this offer? I used to only throw in a liza, but this could be called ludomania.
I do not know how here
Yes indeed, the investment box works with the Galax coin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100

I do not know how here
Activity: 350
The situation in the market is improving, I think that soon the GALAX will begin to grow in price.

After the platform is launched, there is a high probability that the token will grow in price, but this moment of growth will not be.
Activity: 140
The situation in the market is improving, I think that soon the GALAX will begin to grow in price.
Merit: 10
If you compare MyGalaxy  With other similar online platforms, what is the advantage?

The main advantage of this technology is blockchain, which the administration of this project will use.
Activity: 224
If you compare MyGalaxy  With other similar online platforms, what is the advantage?
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
What is the top priority of the future MyGalaxy platform? What are your plans?

In my opinion, the most important priority of this platform will be the quality of services and their cost.

What about the cost of services? The approximate price is known? Will the project services be available to all segments of the population?

Prices will be low, everything will depend on the experience and qualifications of the teacher.
Activity: 168

In my opinion, the most important priority of this platform will be the quality of services and their cost.

What about the cost of services? The approximate price is known? Will the project services be available to all segments of the population?
Activity: 102
Merit: 0

Is there any information about the cost of services? How much will it cost to online education?
Activity: 224

Activity: 171

I spent about $ 400 on the purchase of Galax coins, very much hope that my investment will pay off after the launch of the platform.

It depends on the price at which you bought the Galax tokens. Undoubtedly, after the launch of the platform, the tokens will grow in price.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
BTC and ETH coins lose their price again, what is going on at all?

The global crisis provoked the fall of the cryptocurrency market, but this is a temporary measure.

I spent about $ 400 on the purchase of Galax coins, very much hope that my investment will pay off after the launch of the platform.
Activity: 112

The global crisis provoked the fall of the cryptocurrency market, but this is a temporary measure.
Activity: 182
Activity: 70
Where can I purchase your token? What is the exact value of 1 GALAXY coin?

Galax is sold on the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, you can buy it for BTC, ETH.

I believe that today is the best time for investment, the market has started to recover.
Merit: 10

Galax is sold on the cryptocurrency exchange Yobit, you can buy it for BTC, ETH.
Activity: 126
I want to clarify your marketing plan for the future, where can I study it? How much money is allocated for marketing?

This information is available in the white paper of the project, as well as on the project website.
Pages:
Jump to: