Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 3. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 2
The price of GALAX have a lot of time standing still, that's a good sign?

ETH and BTC are falling in price, and galaxy is rising in price relative to them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
The price of GALAX have a lot of time standing still, that's a good sign?
Activity: 350
I am very glad that the main part of the collected money will be directed to the development of the project in the future and the marketing plan.

Not one serious business can not work without quality advertising, it is the laws of business.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I am very glad that the main part of the collected money will be directed to the development of the project in the future and the marketing plan.
Quite a promising project, it has a future. Good luck MyGalaxy Cool

You are absolutely right, because online education services are gaining popularity.

I would like to believe in the success of Mygalaxy, but do not forget about the very strong competition in this business.

Here you are right, the competition is big, very big.
Activity: 182

You are absolutely right, because online education services are gaining popularity.

I would like to believe in the success of Mygalaxy, but do not forget about the very strong competition in this business.
Activity: 224

Activity: 168
Activity: 140

Today there was another jump down, but I would not focus on this, tomorrow the price will return to the previous levels.

The market has already started to recover, but I'm more concerned about the situation with the GALAX coin, is there any news?

There are no special changes or news yet,you need to wait for the beta version of the platform.

Most likely, the price of the GALAX token will go up as soon as the platform is launched.

Today there was another jump down, but I would not focus on this, tomorrow the price will return to the previous levels.

The market has already started to recover, but I'm more concerned about the situation with the GALAX coin, is there any news?

There are no special changes or news yet,you need to wait for the beta version of the platform.
Activity: 126

Activity: 140
they will not be able to constantly throw off .. let them sell for 1 sit and then 10 sit. will come and buy. Grin
Now it makes no sense to sell tokens, because they are very cheap, you need to keep them.

The market started falling again: (what will happen next?

Activity: 182
they will not be able to constantly throw off .. let them sell for 1 sit and then 10 sit. will come and buy. Grin
Now it makes no sense to sell tokens, because they are very cheap, you need to keep them.

The market started falling again: (what will happen next?
Activity: 92
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The situation in the market is improving, I think that soon the GALAX will begin to grow in price.

I really hope that you are right and the situation on the market will really change. I like other investors suffer great losses because of the falling market.

I don't see anything good about you having fun when others are sick. investors lose money on the crypt and you dance.

Any investment is a risk. Each investor independently took this risk.

Investors in the cryptocurrency industry are very risky people, because they invest their real money in an unknown project for them, to unknown people. it's pretty bold on their side. however, they win a lot in such cases and have a high income.
Activity: 6
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
People using investbox need not to dump they should build up some good buy walls in the
ETH market like i am trying to do. Cool
Activity: 70
I have carefully studied the white paper of this project. The project is very promising, I will follow the news.

We need to wait until the beta version of the platform is released, and then draw final conclusions.

It seems to me that after the release of the beta version of the platform, the price of the GALAX token can skyrocket.

This is what all investors who have invested in the GALAX coin earlier count on.
Activity: 102
I have carefully studied the white paper of this project. The project is very promising, I will follow the news.

We need to wait until the beta version of the platform is released, and then draw final conclusions.

It seems to me that after the release of the beta version of the platform, the price of the GALAX token can skyrocket.
Activity: 350

Pages:
Jump to: