Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 7. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 1
I Want to inform all potential investors that MyGalaxy project is designed for the future, not for the present, there is a need for long-term investments. Therefore, you need to take into account all the risks when buying GALAX tokens.
Activity: 140
It is very important that the platform will be available courses in different languages, both more popular and less popular.

I would be interested in these services, I look forward to the launch of the platform.
Activity: 196
It is very important that the platform will be available courses in different languages, both more popular and less popular.
Activity: 92
Guys, when can I see a working version of the platform? When is the opening?

I have also been watching the development of this project for a long time. I am also waiting for the release of the test version of the platform.
Activity: 182

I invested about $ 700 in GALAX tokens and I do not regret my action, because I believe in the final success of the project.

As soon as the project starts working, your investment will pay off, but it will not be until mid-2019.
Activity: 224

The launch of the platform is scheduled for the first half of 2019.

I hope that closer to 2019, the cryptocurrency market will recover, against this background, GALAX will rise in price.

Of course, even if the General situation in the market stabilizes tomorrow, most of the tokens will begin to grow in price, including the GALAX.

I invested about $ 700 in GALAX tokens and I do not regret my action, because I believe in the final success of the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

I hope that closer to 2019, the cryptocurrency market will recover, against this background, GALAX will rise in price.

Of course, even if the General situation in the market stabilizes tomorrow, most of the tokens will begin to grow in price, including the GALAX.

Activity: 70

Activity: 196
Activity: 350
will MyGalaxy platform be fully protected from hacker attacks? Can I trust you with my personal details and funds?

Of course, the platform will be with a high degree of protection against hacking by blockchain.
This is very important, because the data of your future users and the money should be protected as much as possible.
copper member
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Is there any information about creating your own blockchain wallet? Any plans for the future?

Now the team is working intensively on all stages of the project. Future plans are primarily a test version and successful launch of the platform with all components, active marketing.
copper member
will MyGalaxy platform be fully protected from hacker attacks? Can I trust you with my personal details and funds?

Of course, the platform will be with a high degree of protection against hacking by blockchain.
copper member
I think online education provides learning opportunities for everyone. But how is the quality of educational data guaranteed by the project? Is there any management agency responsible?

The authenticity of materials will be checked in advance, there will also be a rating system
copper member
How do you plan to check for the quality and authenticity of the materials that are added to the platform?
With the help of system verification
On what exchange can I buy a GALAX coin? what is its exact price as of today?

If I am not mistaken, the tokens are traded on the cryptocurrency exchange is Yobit.

Yobit exchange is gaining popularity in recent months, trading volumes are growing, the number of traders is also growing.

I believe that GALAX should be added to other crypto-currency exchanges, because one exchange Yobit is not enough at the moment.

We are negotiating for placement on other exchanges
Can I ask which exchanges you're negotiating with?
copper member

Education must be of high quality, for this you need to recruit a staff of experienced teachers and consultants.

What specific industries will be present on this platform? Can I see the whole list?

The list is described in the topic and on the website.
copper member
On what exchange can I buy a GALAX coin? what is its exact price as of today?

If I am not mistaken, the tokens are traded on the cryptocurrency exchange is Yobit.

Yobit exchange is gaining popularity in recent months, trading volumes are growing, the number of traders is also growing.

I believe that GALAX should be added to other crypto-currency exchanges, because one exchange Yobit is not enough at the moment.

We are negotiating for placement on other exchanges
Activity: 224
We can conclude that online learning is quite popular. Investors will receive their bonuses, such as profit, if they buy tokens now, at a cheap price, and sell more expensive. This is the most important goal for an experienced investor.

Over the past week, all the key cryptocurrencies have lost their price, how did these events affect the price of GALAX?

The General decline of the market has a negative impact on almost all cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 92
We can conclude that online learning is quite popular. Investors will receive their bonuses, such as profit, if they buy tokens now, at a cheap price, and sell more expensive. This is the most important goal for an experienced investor.

Over the past week, all the key cryptocurrencies have lost their price, how did these events affect the price of GALAX?
Pages:
Jump to: