Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 6. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
I want to clarify your marketing plan for the future, where can I study it? How much money is allocated for marketing?
Activity: 126
Exchange Crex24 good for your coin.
I've seen a lot of negative feedback regarding the exchange Crex24 , it is necessary to test.
Activity: 171
Give a direct link to this exchange.
 I believe that the GALAX coin should be added to as many cryptocurrency exchanges as possible.
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
Activity: 92
Does the administration MyGalaxy any stock or airdrop? Any information on that?

I have not heard about this, usually, all sorts of shares and bonuses are launched before the project tokens appear on the crypto-currency exchanges.

I saw different situations, after all to give out bonuses or not, depends on the decision of administration.
Merit: 10

I have not heard about this, usually, all sorts of shares and bonuses are launched before the project tokens appear on the crypto-currency exchanges.
Activity: 168
Activity: 126

I heard that big analysts say the opposite, very soon the market will go up, so now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies in General, as now it is very cheap.

Perhaps in the future the market will go up, but the last few weeks it has been steadily falling down:(
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
Guys, has anyone tested the InvestBox service which offers exchange Yobit?

I heard that talks about listing tokens are under way with other exchanges, except YObit.

Exchange kucoin.com and huobi.com not a bad option. These are quite popular exchanges, GALAX coin on them, would look good.

Activity: 196

I heard that talks about listing tokens are under way with other exchanges, except YObit.
Activity: 70

InvestBox service is very convenient and easy to use. I'm sure any newcomer will deal with the work with InvestBox.

GALAX fell to the lowest price, now invest in it completely safe, as the price below will not fall.

Why do you think that the price can not fall even lower? Today, absolutely all tokens lose their price.

I heard that big analysts say the opposite, very soon the market will go up, so now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies in General, as now it is very cheap.
Activity: 140

InvestBox service is very convenient and easy to use. I'm sure any newcomer will deal with the work with InvestBox.

GALAX fell to the lowest price, now invest in it completely safe, as the price below will not fall.

Why do you think that the price can not fall even lower? Today, absolutely all tokens lose their price.
Activity: 112

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

Activity: 182
Activity: 1148
https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository
Do you plan to develop partnerships with existing educational institutions, institutes and universities?

It is possible to attract the best students or even teachers of these universities to sell their services on the MyGalaxy platform
Do you plan to develop partnerships with existing educational institutions, institutes and universities?

This information is contained in the white paper of the project, there are such plans, but this is not the main priority.
Activity: 168
Activity: 171
I Want to inform all potential investors that MyGalaxy project is designed for the future, not for the present, there is a need for long-term investments. Therefore, you need to take into account all the risks when buying GALAX tokens.

Any investment is a certain risk, it should be understood by every investor, even experienced.
Pages:
Jump to: