Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 9. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The project provides an excellent opportunity to improve their skills and self-esteem.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
At the moment, the price of one GALAX token is 0.00000006 BTC, do you think it will fall even lower, or Vice versa will grow?

As soon as the market goes up, all small tokens will also go up in price, this is a pattern.
Merit: 1
At the moment, the price of one GALAX token is 0.00000006 BTC, do you think it will fall even lower, or Vice versa will grow?
Activity: 350

Education must be of high quality, for this you need to recruit a staff of experienced teachers and consultants.

What specific industries will be present on this platform? Can I see the whole list?
Activity: 140
I very like this project because MyGalaxy project goal is to help people to learn new information every day, which help them to achieve success in certain fields.
This is true, but will these services be available to everyone, how much will online training cost?

I am sure that at the beginning of the project, prices for services will be minimal, but in the future they can increase as soon as the platform achieves a certain popularity.

It is very important to create a popular resource that will have the functionality and convenience for the average user.

Education must be of high quality, for this you need to recruit a staff of experienced teachers and consultants.
Activity: 168
I very like this project because MyGalaxy project goal is to help people to learn new information every day, which help them to achieve success in certain fields.
This is true, but will these services be available to everyone, how much will online training cost?

I am sure that at the beginning of the project, prices for services will be minimal, but in the future they can increase as soon as the platform achieves a certain popularity.

It is very important to create a popular resource that will have the functionality and convenience for the average user.
Activity: 238

Activity: 224
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It seems expident in the long term to create and develop a platform for mass open online education for a poltical and economic reason combination
Over the past 3-4 days, the entire cryptocurrency market has gone down, how does the Galax token feel in this situation?
Activity: 140
will MyGalaxy platform be fully protected from hacker attacks? Can I trust you with my personal details and funds?

I don't think the MyGalaxy platform could interest hackers, why would they attack it?

From competitors you can expect anything, so you can not neglect the safety.
Activity: 112
will MyGalaxy platform be fully protected from hacker attacks? Can I trust you with my personal details and funds?

I don't think the MyGalaxy platform could interest hackers, why would they attack it?
Activity: 182

Interesting question, I'd like to join him, what kind of protection do you use?

By themselves, blockchain technologies already guarantee the highest level of security.

Interesting question, I'd like to join him, what kind of protection do you use?
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Activity: 168

I want to buy a few hundred, maybe a thousand tokens of the project, at what price are they sold? Give a direct link to the exchange.

The market has been falling for several days, I think that today is the best time to invest, as the prices of tokens have fallen down as much as possible.

The market continues to fall, but sooner or later we will reach the bottom, now we need to be very careful.
Activity: 171

I want to buy a few hundred, maybe a thousand tokens of the project, at what price are they sold? Give a direct link to the exchange.

The market has been falling for several days, I think that today is the best time to invest, as the prices of tokens have fallen down as much as possible.
Activity: 182
What about ICO or bounty program for your project? I don't see this information on your website or white paper.

The tokens of the project have long been traded on crypto-currency exchanges, the project administration refused to conduct ICO.

What about ICO or bounty program for your project? I don't see this information on your website or white paper.

The tokens of the project have long been traded on crypto-currency exchanges, the project administration refused to conduct ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: