Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 4. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
my income from invest 500 rubles .. per day. and this is very good Wink
keep while there is a possibility. good luck
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

You can buy on the exchange https://yobit.io/?bonus=SFvZb
1 sat. manage to buy and invest 5% Wink
Thank you very much for your help and prompt response. But still need to deal with the service invest box.
Activity: 238
I have carefully studied the white paper of this project. The project is very promising, I will follow the news.

I fully agree with you, this platform does have a future. The idea itself is very good, let's see how the project administration implements it.

I fully agree with you, it all depends on the implementation. Also, do not forget about marketing.
Activity: 171
I have carefully studied the white paper of this project. The project is very promising, I will follow the news.

I fully agree with you, this platform does have a future. The idea itself is very good, let's see how the project administration implements it.
Activity: 126

The idea to invest under 5% per day, I really like it, you need to try.
Activity: 6

Activity: 168
Where can I buy GALAXY token?  What is the price of this token today?
Activity: 112
From observations we can say that today online learning is very popular. The MyGalaxy platform has all the chances to take a leading position in this industry.

The demand for online training is growing every year, but at the same time growing and competition in this area.

To successfully combat competitors need to spend a lot of money on advertising the project.

Advertising will have to spend a lot of money, but sooner or later these efforts will be justified.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
From observations we can say that today online learning is very popular. The MyGalaxy platform has all the chances to take a leading position in this industry.

The demand for online training is growing every year, but at the same time growing and competition in this area.

To successfully combat competitors need to spend a lot of money on advertising the project.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2

Activity: 56
Activity: 182
Activity: 224

Any investment is a risk. Each investor independently took this risk.

It's the truth. I just yesterday bought a few thousand GALAX coins at a very low price, waiting until the price starts to rise.

Now the price of 1 GALAXY coin is 1 Satoshi, below the price will not fall, so you can safely invest.
Activity: 126

It's the truth. I just yesterday bought a few thousand GALAX coins at a very low price, waiting until the price starts to rise.
Activity: 196
The situation in the market is improving, I think that soon the GALAX will begin to grow in price.

I really hope that you are right and the situation on the market will really change. I like other investors suffer great losses because of the falling market.

I don't see anything good about you having fun when others are sick. investors lose money on the crypt and you dance.

Activity: 566
Merit: 250
It looks like buy orders are picking up hopefully people dont start dumping in too 1sat
but above it maybe 5sats and up. Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”
The situation in the market is improving, I think that soon the GALAX will begin to grow in price.

I really hope that you are right and the situation on the market will really change. I like other investors suffer great losses because of the falling market.

I don't see anything good about you having fun when others are sick. investors lose money on the crypt and you dance.
Activity: 98

Activity: 70

I see that there is a coin in the investment box, someone used this offer? I used to only throw in a liza, but this could be called ludomania.
I do not know how here
Income on invest box is 5% in knocks, quite a large percentage.

Tell me, what is the minimum Deposit? How many coins do I have to Deposit in the invest box to make a daily profit?

The minimum investment is 50,000 tokens and the maximum is 850,000 tokens.
Activity: 196

I see that there is a coin in the investment box, someone used this offer? I used to only throw in a liza, but this could be called ludomania.
I do not know how here
Income on invest box is 5% in knocks, quite a large percentage.

Tell me, what is the minimum Deposit? How many coins do I have to Deposit in the invest box to make a daily profit?
Pages:
Jump to: