Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] MyGalaxy - online education⚡️⚡️⚡️ - page 19. (Read 8862 times)

Activity: 245
Merit: 1
Yes, the situation on crypto market is not good now. But it concerns all coins not only MyGalaxy project. I am sure that this project will create a miracle on crypto market.
I am really believe in this project!
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Кeep up the great work and this business will become a real succes, I'm pretty excited about the upcoming platform.
brand new
Activity: 0
The idea really stands out from the others. In my account everything is logical and clear. The team creates a huge project based on the technology of blockchain. Similarly, the team creates a strong community to support the business, to make it even larger. I recommend everyone to join.
Activity: 13
 The company has a well-developed, profitable business model.
Activity: 25
A very good business with very detail descriptions and definitions, I do think the business will come to real life so that helping people closer to blockchain techonology
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
Yes, the situation on crypto market is not good now. But it concerns all coins not only MyGalaxy project. I am sure that this project will create a miracle on crypto market.
Activity: 123
From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest idea. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the business’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!
On the platform for calculation, only the MyGalaxy token will be used.
The increase in demand for the services of the project will provoke an increase in the price of the token. And I like it.
Yes. Now is a good time to buy tokens at a low price.
Activity: 13
From whitepaper its very interesting and worthy to invest idea. An all in one place for crypto users. Will it support multinational currencies in the business’s ecosystem?HuhHuh??!
On the platform for calculation, only the MyGalaxy token will be used.
Activity: 26
Activity: 476
This project is interesting in that it allows its users to get knowledge, being in any corner of the earth. And using blockchain will ensure the integrity and transparency of all operations.
This project is very interesting and can bring good profits already in the near future.
As far as I heard this projects don't have competitors? There are those that partially do what they plan to do, but no one completely? Is there already a minimum working product?
Any project sooner or later have competitors. It is important to constantly develop and then no will be scary of the competitors.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
The encrypted money market is currently in a bear market, and the price of MyGalaxy coins is not going well, so you need to be patient and wait for the overall market to warm up.
If you have free fiat funds, then you can buy a few tokens.
Now very good prices to buy, but I'm afraid that they can fall even lower.
Activity: 336
The encrypted money market is currently in a bear market, and the price of MyGalaxy coins is not going well, so you need to be patient and wait for the overall market to warm up.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
What news about the project?
Activity: 364
I know from my own experience that having a document confirming education is important. Therefore, I am interested in whether there will be issued at least certificates.
Perhaps this question should be asked in a telegram, they will answer you more quickly.
Activity: 26
Hey
Thanks for the ann thread! I wann know guys what is the minimum amount needed to invest in order to join the sale? Thanks in advance for your answer! )
Activity: 476
I have been watching your project for long time. I really support people who want to learn. For me, the quality of training is very important too. How will you determine the
reliability and quality of information that comes to the platform.

You can be sure, this is a good project. Much depends on how the students and teachers will be attracted to the platform
In addition, the development of the product requires competent advertising support.
Activity: 14
What the website for this business? didn't see any on the OP, i would like to join me to, looking forwards for great news from dev team
I have been watching your project for long time. I really support people who want to learn. For me, the quality of training is very important too. How will you determine the
reliability and quality of information that comes to the platform.

You can be sure, this is a good project. Much depends on how the students and teachers will be attracted to the platform
Pages:
Jump to: