Author

Topic: [ANN] NextyCoin - the First Cryptocurrency: Instant Transfer with Zero Fees - page 109. (Read 41763 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
#Nexty update: The 11th session of Nexty ICO has sold out 300.000 pNTYs within 1 minute, 76% investors come from Russia and India.

Other lucrative transactions are waiting for you in 20 other ICO sessions. Embrace the chance by checking out the ICO calendar on our channels for information of the upcoming ICOs. Thank you all for your enthusiastic support.

Nice work so far...
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
#Nexty update: The 11th session of Nexty ICO has sold out 300.000 pNTYs within 1 minute, 76% investors come from Russia and India.

Other lucrative transactions are waiting for you in 20 other ICO sessions. Embrace the chance by checking out the ICO calendar on our channels for information of the upcoming ICOs. Thank you all for your enthusiastic support.
Nexty is in the process of development. Nexty does not require transaction fees or transaction confirmation time. How does he make the joint transactions?
Nexty is ready for use. We don't get your question.
Your team member is not listed in white paper.
Why do you not show a team member?
I asked the same question and there's no reply from the dev. Anon dev is a huge red flag to me. I can't help thinking of ZETH..
Our team comes from various countries.
Nexty update: The 10th session of Nexty ICO has ended with 1370 investors from 86 nations, conducting successful transactions within 30s.

As far as we know, it may be difficult for you to purchase pNTYs in this session; however, other lucrative transactions are waiting for you in 21 ICO sessions ahead. Don’t miss the chance by checking out the ICO calendar on our channels for information of the upcoming ICOs. Thank you all for your enthusiastic support.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
I asked the same question and there's no reply from the dev. Anon dev is a huge red flag to me. I can't help thinking of ZETH..
Activity: 539
Merit: 250
Nexty is in the process of development. Nexty does not require transaction fees or transaction confirmation time. How does he make the joint transactions?
The 9th ICO session is a triumph of Nexty ICO as 1388 investors from 80 nations have conducted successful transactions within just 22s. This is the fastest time recorded since the beginning of our ICO!
Thank you all for your enthusiastic support.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I hope this will be a good project, a successful coin!
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/ico/nexty-coin-17277 You can edit your Page  by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Thank you.
Nexty ICO period has gone through 8 sessions, 23 sessions ahead! We're happy to see an increasing number of buyers everyday. 1370 buyers have successfully purchased, from 85 countries within 58s.
For those who bought pNTY, ETH withdrawal can be manually made by sending request tickets with the title "ETH withdrawal" and the content: 0xABCDEF (your private ETH wallet).
Activity: 113
Merit: 11
Nexty ICO period has gone through 7 sessions, 24 sessions ahead! Here are some statistics of the 7th session: 1344 buyers have successfully purchased from 85 countries in 43s.

So I have NTF to confirm transactions, would get NTY as an interest?
You have the right to mine NTY.
Why not let us withdraw eth when we have bought your coin, you keep for what, we have finished shopping and you should pay us the remaining amount of ETH, you are playing bad, you strictly ban Create multiple accounts but you allow them to transfer ETH internally, this is contradictory, you are fake, you do not play nice, you will be boycotted early  Huh Huh Huh Huh

ETH withdrawal will be available in the next one or two days.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
So I have NTF to confirm transactions, would get NTY as an interest?
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Today's ICO round is sold out quickly as usual, in less than 1 minute. ETH internal transfer will be available in a couple of hours. Affiliate bonus will be credited in the next few hours.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
i see this nice project, NEXTYCOIN the next cryptocurrency generation and the first cryptocurrency with instant transfer, zero fees & smartstaking.
i will invest in it.
Jump to: