Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto - page 24. (Read 5547 times)

copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 5
Thank you for good wishes Cryptograce. Yes, providing traders with crucial information and tools is one of our main goals.
Yea, that's great,  but I have a question...
 There are lots of projects with the same aim, but the end up failing,  what makes Newscrypto different?

We consider ourself quite unique, becouse of the tools we programmed to be the only platform which have such tools. We consider to follow our roadmap and it is our motivation to continue with the great work. We believe the project is well build so we can be positive about the future
Yea, about your roadmap,  I saw quite a lot there...
 It makes me wonder,  how much of it has been achieved?
 Are the present achievements in accordance with the roadmap?

Everything we have planed until Q4 2019 we achieved.
From Idea creation to market research to the point where our platform is working project and lastly being listed on exchanges.  Smiley
copper member
Talking about education, I think is for everybody not only for newbies, this importantly is the reason this project will help many people adopting the blockchain innovation.

Exactly! Cheesy
copper member
What's the token utility/use case driving the ecosystem of this project and what gives you a competitive edge over amongst other Platforms?

The NWC token serves as a payment system for everything regarding the Newscrypto.io platform. Payment for the team behind the platform is given only in our token.
The token also performs as the membership payment for our users. For each tier intermediate and advance level, you have to pay a certain amount of our NWC tokens.
copper member
About the newscrypto school, can you please throw more light; How can this be achieved?

We developed a school program suitable for beginners and those who want to expand their knowledge about trading with cryptocurrencies. For starters, we have created 8
lessons which are divided into chapters, each chapter teaches you something new. At the end of each lesson, we have prepared interactive tasks.

Lessons grant you points if answered correctly. Upon finishing all lessons and tasks you get a title based on the points you have gathered through Newscrypto.io school.
We have decided that we will reward you for your knowledge, meaning that the more points you get, the more free membership weeks you will receive.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I'm excited about what NewsCrypto is offering. Proper Trading Education is what we need in the Crypto space. Going up against the big boys in Trading, One ought to know what is and what's not. I'd be keeping an eye on this one
Activity: 382
Merit: 109
Why did you decided to build coin on Stellar Lumen?

I think that this picture explains more than enough  Smiley

Some of my doubts was cleared , it's a self funded project ?
Now a days,it's hard to earn on bounty participation, due to fake projects.
So I think,trading is the only option for the crypto investing people.
Since this project had three level of trading.Many people will use this and learn trading.

The project is completely self-funded by internal investors. From the beginning stages we set our goals that we are not an ICO so we took much longer to reach the point where we are now but it was worth it. Smiley
Using our tools, crypto traders will have amazing insights to the crypto world so we are glad to help. Smiley

It was the welcome concept in crypto community. I saw that you have possibility to draw on your charts and later publish that idea. My question is, how you evaluate if the idea that is published is made by pro or newbie?
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
This project will provide insights on crypto trading options and also educate both newbies and oldbies on crypto
Activity: 237
Merit: 4
Good to see the roadmap of this amazing project NEWSCRYPTO.IO going right on track. Its a good thing seeing a project building during a bear winter
Thumbs up
Activity: 420
I'm wondering, how will Newscrypto beat other crypto news sites

Activity: 39
I have read the whitepaper and seen all your project is bringing to this sphere. Kudos guys...i wish your project success
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
Looking at this project it looks great but whats your opinion about the market situation because most coins now are not making it..
Activity: 38
Newscrypto will soon expand more than providing a school and platform of learning but I see newscrypto also providing a trading platform like binance and bittrex soon.
Activity: 221
How is newscrypto planning to provide more details about cryptocurrency trading and reaching out to all cryptocurrency lovers that will love to know more about trading cryptocurrency fiats?
Activity: 420
Thank you for good wishes Cryptograce. Yes, providing traders with crucial information and tools is one of our main goals.
Yea, that's great,  but I have a question...
 There are lots of projects with the same aim, but the end up failing,  what makes Newscrypto different?

We consider ourself quite unique, becouse of the tools we programmed to be the only platform which have such tools. We consider to follow our roadmap and it is our motivation to continue with the great work. We believe the project is well build so we can be positive about the future
Yea, about your roadmap,  I saw quite a lot there...
 It makes me wonder,  how much of it has been achieved?
 Are the present achievements in accordance with the roadmap?
Activity: 212
A feasible project that I am sure with dedication, will bring about great results
Activity: 170
Talking about education, I think is for everybody not only for newbies, this importantly is the reason this project will help many people adopting the blockchain innovation.
Activity: 42
This platform would serve as an avenue through which newbies get to be educated about cryptocurrency and block chain as a whole.
Activity: 237
Merit: 4
What's the token utility/use case driving the ecosystem of this project and what gives you a competitive edge over amongst other Platforms?
Activity: 569
Merit: 88
Credibility: 999
About the newscrypto school, can you please throw more light; How can this be achieved?
copper member
Learnt this platform is providing a unique system of educating and tutoring newbies on how to use trading platforms, what are the ways this platform Intends to achieve this?

As for the learning part, we developed our school program (which will be completed by the start of next week!). The rest of our platform is informationally orientated. The tools are supposed to give you insights into the crypto market. As the project grow we are looking towards educational guidelines. First with mentorship services and lastly with our own incubator which is meant for all crypto traders and future entrepreneurs.
Pages:
Jump to: