Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto - page 25. (Read 5547 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
This project seems good, but I hope the team will be able to deliver all the promised features of the project in other to advance blockchain and help cryptocurrency adopters.

The usual bottleneck is the actual implementation. Their concept is actually usable by many traders and the likes. And they need to work on marketing this platform to expand their client base once up and running. One day, I hope we will see newscrypto as one of the go-to crypto websites like coindesk or cmc.

Activity: 38
Merit: 1
Education is an essential part of life. This project will be of great help to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
Activity: 201
This is a as good idea but the way market. will this platform help students to generate fund after the whole process.
Activity: 221
This project seems good, but I hope the team will be able to deliver all the promised features of the project in other to advance blockchain and help cryptocurrency adopters.
Activity: 170
Learnt this platform is providing a unique system of educating and tutoring newbies on how to use trading platforms, what are the ways this platform Intends to achieve this?
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 5
Will your platform serve as a trading platform as well as being educational and informational?

There is allready an option to put buy and sell order through our platform to your exchange. To adopt our platform to a trading site is something we didn't seriously consider in the near future.
copper member
I can see on the platform that you collaborate with other crypto projects. Is that something you will continue in the future and what else will you add?

Yes. As our slogan says All about crypto in one place our project aims to have all the needed tools for sucessful trading. This is why we already collaborated with other crypto projects and we aim to continue that in the future Smiley
copper member
The cointracker tool is extremely convenient. From how many exchanges can you input your portfolio and are you aiming for some big ones in the future?

We already have the option to input the exchange wallet from 10 different exhanges and we are in process to increase the number every week for now on Smiley
copper member
Reading through your white paper, I saw that you aim to be the number one educational platform available for all types of Crypto traders. Don't you think that a YouTube channel would help you achieve this aim? 

There are many youtube tutorials already available for crypto traders. We want to be different so we wrote our own school with the things we consider the most important for crypto beginners Smiley
copper member
Thank you for good wishes Cryptograce. Yes, providing traders with crucial information and tools is one of our main goals.
Yea, that's great,  but I have a question...
 There are lots of projects with the same aim, but the end up failing,  what makes Newscrypto different?

We consider ourself quite unique, becouse of the tools we programmed to be the only platform which have such tools. We consider to follow our roadmap and it is our motivation to continue with the great work. We believe the project is well build so we can be positive about the future
copper member
I'm wondering, how will the pricing of your platform correlate with your coin price? Is for example 100 nwc a fixed price for advance tools?

The price of 100 nwc is not fixed for the advanced tools. We will lower the price of our tiers as the price of the nwc token rises.
copper member
From the whitepaper of this project, this project aims to improve crypto traders experience and also keep upto date news regarding the market. The awesome part of it is that it gives chance to educate newbies on trading especially using trading tools. Hope to see this project fly

Do you have any chatroom available on telegram?

Thank you for your wishes! Yes we do have newscrypto telegram channel where you can discuss topics or ask any questions related to our project
Activity: 212
Excited about the crypto school. People that are new to blockchain and cryptocurrency can receive proper knowledge about it
Activity: 210
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
I can see on the platform that you collaborate with other crypto projects. Is that something you will continue in the future and what else will you add?
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
The cointracker tool is extremely convenient. From how many exchanges can you input your portfolio and are you aiming for some big ones in the future?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Non-ICO?  That is rare,  where then is the funding for the project generated from? 
 Almost all projects launch ICOs to fund their projects, so who is funding your project?

Yes, it is written in our whitepaper that we are self sufficient project, meaning we are not crowd funding and we have internal investors as we mentioned earlier in the comments. We believed that raising funds through ICO was not the right way for our project.

This is actually great to hear. Very few platforms are self sufficient. I just wish that once you are up and running, you can really cater the services that you are offering to traders as well as sustain the enthusiasm within the crypto community. With similar platforms that are already existing, getting crypto users to use your platform might be one of your initial hurdles. But with your features (saw altcoin police for beginner), traders and the likes might consider your platform for their trading needs.
Activity: 39
I have read through the project and I think it's a good one. I wanted to ask, why didn't you consider using EOS Blockchain, it has Faster Speed and Increased Usability and will favour your use case. Or do you have plans to integrate soon?
Activity: 569
Merit: 88
Credibility: 999
Reading through your white paper, I saw that you aim to be the number one educational platform available for all types of Crypto traders. Don't you think that a YouTube channel would help you achieve this aim? 
Activity: 420
Thank you for good wishes Cryptograce. Yes, providing traders with crucial information and tools is one of our main goals.
Yea, that's great,  but I have a question...
 There are lots of projects with the same aim, but the end up failing,  what makes Newscrypto different?
Activity: 237
Merit: 4
From the whitepaper of this project, this project aims to improve crypto traders experience and also keep upto date news regarding the market. The awesome part of it is that it gives chance to educate newbies on trading especially using trading tools. Hope to see this project fly

Do you have any chatroom available on telegram?
Pages:
Jump to: