Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto - page 28. (Read 5547 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
I am really impressed by your beta platform as tabs such as news, coin prices etc are updating in real-time. I can't wait to try out the trading and mining options which are still locked under Intermediate and Advanced tiers.

Okay dude, Do you know their telegram link or something. I am very interest towards it. If there is any business account contact you may it to me via PM also.

Contents are what everyone expected in this bitcointalk forum also to learn. If you have such site, it will be reached to all the people doing this learning process intially now. 

For every social page, there is a hyperlink in the announcement (at the top you have telegram, facebook, twitter ) and at the bottom other social media pages.
For business contact feel free to write on our mail [email protected]

I mean I wish to stay connected with the update from newscrypto. however as you directed I have checked the information and will join there in telegram for sure. You guys Rocking...
Activity: 1092
Merit: 257
LuckyB.it is Back!
Sorry forgot to ask you. Are guys providing information about gambling? Because I see many people having craze of gambling with cryptocurrencies.
If there is information about crypto gambling, it will useful for all cader people...
Activity: 333
Many people in this forum whoever being involved in trading field devil look for best opportunity using signals and any kind of prior information towards that. if your tool has the potential to solve such problems it will be more helpful for the users who ever looking to to invest or try to use your all versions.

This is exactly what our mission is. To give our members the best possible opportunity in the crypto trading world. And we are confident that our tools provide just that.  Smiley

It was very exciting. If it had this much features, surely it will reach the huge Mini, Micro and Margin traders.
I had not found any bounty thread about this project, when the project is expected to start their bounty program?
LuckyB.it is Back!
That is awesome idea, can you brief the menu and option available in your site. It will be more informative like people who are all not familiar to the project here.

Then we are seeing many shitty platform doing like there are informative but they get the money for the token team, projects and companies. I wish you guys stay ahead from these kind sites and make mark in the crypto industry with perfect seal.

Of course! We have a three-tier platform (Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced + and a school program & community prediction section available for all).
Beginner is completely free and consist of tools such as news, charts which you can manage, Alctoin report, Coin Calendar with ICO events and coin tracker you can set by your own portoflio.
Intermediate is one step further with arbitrage system, sentiment and performance indicator while also allowing you to make direct sell/buy orders in the trading feature.
Advance level contains our best features like whale alert showing big smart money investments, Correlation, programmed inflow indicator and a crypto mining feature for those interested in mining coins.

Thanks for explaining it more precisely and we are expecting more information from you in the form of video on your YouTube channel. Because I always love the video explanation then the particle of blogs I read.
Think more about what you are saying and add more information.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 5
I did not understand the Roadmap what do you mean with Incubator?

In the near future, we plan to expand not just online but being present in the real world. Our first goal is to provide mentorship services and opening offices in all major continents. If our vision becomes reality we'll start building our first blockchain incubator in 2021 to help and educate others and give them the means and the resources to have a chance in running their own projects.
copper member
Many people in this forum whoever being involved in trading field devil look for best opportunity using signals and any kind of prior information towards that. if your tool has the potential to solve such problems it will be more helpful for the users who ever looking to to invest or try to use your all versions.

This is exactly what our mission is. To give our members the best possible opportunity in the crypto trading world. And we are confident that our tools provide just that.  Smiley
copper member
I wishing you to see as the competitor for Coindesk and Cointelegraph very soon.

There are many raising new news site are being introduced but nothing is worthy like Coindesk news! Can you provide the assurance improving your service and growth?

Thank you for good wishes. Our news section is just one of the tools we have for our members so we would not directly compare us to Coindesk and Cointelegraph. We welcome you to check our intermediate and advanced level features which will have a free trial.  Smiley

You deserve it bro and I would like to see you who were the great achievement and we believe you will cross more than the about websites which I have mentioned.
I did not checked the free trial yet but surely will try and let you about the experience soon. Cheers.

Thank you very much, we hope that our platform reaches your desired goals.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I wishing you to see as the competitor for Coindesk and Cointelegraph very soon.

There are many raising new news site are being introduced but nothing is worthy like Coindesk news! Can you provide the assurance improving your service and growth?

Thank you for good wishes. Our news section is just one of the tools we have for our members so we would not directly compare us to Coindesk and Cointelegraph. We welcome you to check our intermediate and advanced level features which will have a free trial.  Smiley

You deserve it bro and I would like to see you who were the great achievement and we believe you will cross more than the about websites which I have mentioned.
I did not checked the free trial yet but surely will try and let you about the experience soon. Cheers.
copper member
I am really impressed by your beta platform as tabs such as news, coin prices etc are updating in real-time. I can't wait to try out the trading and mining options which are still locked under Intermediate and Advanced tiers.

Okay dude, Do you know their telegram link or something. I am very interest towards it. If there is any business account contact you may it to me via PM also.

Contents are what everyone expected in this bitcointalk forum also to learn. If you have such site, it will be reached to all the people doing this learning process intially now. 

For every social page, there is a hyperlink in the announcement (at the top you have telegram, facebook, twitter ) and at the bottom other social media pages.
For business contact feel free to write on our mail [email protected]
copper member
We are waiting to see your coins in the exchanges.

There are very few projects only listing their projects on exchanges, I believe NewsCrypto will be different from such projects and make valuable reach soon.

This week! many more to come  Smiley
copper member
That is awesome idea, can you brief the menu and option available in your site. It will be more informative like people who are all not familiar to the project here.

Then we are seeing many shitty platform doing like there are informative but they get the money for the token team, projects and companies. I wish you guys stay ahead from these kind sites and make mark in the crypto industry with perfect seal.

Of course! We have a three-tier platform (Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced + and a school program & community prediction section available for all).
Beginner is completely free and consist of tools such as news, charts which you can manage, Alctoin report, Coin Calendar with ICO events and coin tracker you can set by your own portoflio.
Intermediate is one step further with arbitrage system, sentiment and performance indicator while also allowing you to make direct sell/buy orders in the trading feature.
Advance level contains our best features like whale alert showing big smart money investments, Correlation, programmed inflow indicator and a crypto mining feature for those interested in mining coins.
Activity: 532

Activity: 116
Merit: 11
We are waiting to see your coins in the exchanges.

There are very few projects only listing their projects on exchanges, I believe NewsCrypto will be different from such projects and make valuable reach soon.
LuckyB.it is Back!

copper member
Looks interesting. Are those special indicators programmed? What is the refresh rate?

School has basics, the only way to go, bravo.

Yes our indicators are programmed, and the refresh rate is in just a few seconds.

Our School is still in development. The task at the end of each lesson will reward you with our NWC token so stay tuned for that  Smiley

What is the value of 1 NWC token?

The estimated value of our coin when listed is around 0,025 €. The total supply of our tokens is 280mio.

So if your coin is estimated to be listed at 0,025€ the advance tools membership that is 100nwc tokens is just 2.5€? Do I understand that correctly?

Thats correct.  Smiley
Activity: 193
Merit: 7
Looks interesting. Are those special indicators programmed? What is the refresh rate?

School has basics, the only way to go, bravo.

Yes our indicators are programmed, and the refresh rate is in just a few seconds.

Our School is still in development. The task at the end of each lesson will reward you with our NWC token so stay tuned for that  Smiley

What is the value of 1 NWC token?

The estimated value of our coin when listed is around 0,025 €. The total supply of our tokens is 280mio.

So if your coin is estimated to be listed at 0,025€ the advance tools membership that is 100nwc tokens is just 2.5€? Do I understand that correctly?
copper member

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Here for enriching conversations
Pages:
Jump to: