Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto - page 26. (Read 5547 times)

copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 5
Non-ICO?  That is rare,  where then is the funding for the project generated from? 
 Almost all projects launch ICOs to fund their projects, so who is funding your project?

Yes, it is written in our whitepaper that we are self sufficient project, meaning we are not crowd funding and we have internal investors as we mentioned earlier in the comments. We believed that raising funds through ICO was not the right way for our project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
Non-ICO?  That is rare,  where then is the funding for the project generated from? 
 Almost all projects launch ICOs to fund their projects, so who is funding your project?
copper member
I find this amazing due to the self funded project which you can't find on other projects (which we all know most of them are only for profit) Well the good thing about this is that it helps new users as well as existing users for the information they needed in the cryptocurrency industry and there are tools as well which help the users to make their lives efficient.

Me as well are not really fan of trading due to the lack of experience and knowledge but i'm looking forward in this project if you would be able to help me.

You came to the right place, our platform is suitable for beginners as well as experienced traders. Make sure you read our school which is soon to be updated! Smiley
Yes we’ll see about it. I’ll follow your project I wanna see how your project would help me to improve in trading cryptocurrency i might encourage some of my friends who wanted to learn how to trade.

We really hope you try our platform and post your experience with it. member satisfaction is what we stand by so we are open for any new suggestions Smiley
copper member
Why did you decided to build coin on Stellar Lumen?

I think that this picture explains more than enough  Smiley

Some of my doubts was cleared , it's a self funded project ?
Now a days,it's hard to earn on bounty participation, due to fake projects.
So I think,trading is the only option for the crypto investing people.
Since this project had three level of trading.Many people will use this and learn trading.

The project is completely self-funded by internal investors. From the beginning stages we set our goals that we are not an ICO so we took much longer to reach the point where we are now but it was worth it. Smiley
Using our tools, crypto traders will have amazing insights to the crypto world so we are glad to help. Smiley
Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC
I find this amazing due to the self funded project which you can't find on other projects (which we all know most of them are only for profit) Well the good thing about this is that it helps new users as well as existing users for the information they needed in the cryptocurrency industry and there are tools as well which help the users to make their lives efficient.

Me as well are not really fan of trading due to the lack of experience and knowledge but i'm looking forward in this project if you would be able to help me.

You came to the right place, our platform is suitable for beginners as well as experienced traders. Make sure you read our school which is soon to be updated! Smiley
Yes we’ll see about it. I’ll follow your project I wanna see how your project would help me to improve in trading cryptocurrency i might encourage some of my friends who wanted to learn how to trade.
Activity: 382
Merit: 109

Some of my doubts was cleared , it's a self funded project ?
Now a days,it's hard to earn on bounty participation, due to fake projects.
So I think,trading is the only option for the crypto investing people.
Since this project had three level of trading.Many people will use this and learn trading.
copper member

Activity: 2184
Merit: 470
Telegram: @jperryC

copper member
Thank you for good wishes Cryptograce. Yes, providing traders with crucial information and tools is one of our main goals.
Activity: 420
Merit: 2

Listed Exchange

Other Newscrypto related Links

Documents

Other Social Media

Wallet instructions

Cool Stay tuned for our bounty campaign Cool

Grin  This is beta version of our platform meaning we are open to suggestions  Grin

It is very comforting and reassuring, to see a project that is centered on giving the users a fighting chance, by providing the information they need to succeed in the crypto market.  
 Scam projects has really dealt with investors, and this does not speak well of the crypto-currency market at large,  but thanks to projects like yours,  investors can now trade with full knowledge of the market.
  Your vision is nice, I hope the project stands firm
copper member
We developed a school program suitable for beginners and those who want to expand
their knowledge about trading with cryptocurrencies. For starters we have created 8
lessons which are divided into chapters, each chapter teaches you something new.
- Lightpaper
Seems your project have nice traders or crypto journalists to teach something new to me. Where can I apply for these lessons and should I obligatory buy NWC coins to be a participant of the school ?

Our School program is completely free. All you have to do is register on our platform. We will also give out free membership tryouts for users who will finish school Grin
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
It's been a while to see project which are non-ICO is this self funded or you have a private investors? looking forward on this project.

We are proud to say that we are a self-sufficient project with private investors and therefore is no need for crowdfunding. Thank you for good wishes, make sure you follow us on our social media pages for upcoming listings and events regarding Newscrypto.
For me this shows credibility of the project. I’ve been here in this industry for almost 4 years and I’ve seen so far most of the self funded projects are a great projects. Well let’s see what will happen this project caught my eye and i’ll follow you on social media in order to be updated from your project.
Activity: 215
Merit: 99

Thanks for your reply, I understand. I’ll read your whitepaper and ask again if I don’t understand a thing. This is one of the unique projects in the crypto I’ve seen so far.
Activity: 882
Merit: 518
We developed a school program suitable for beginners and those who want to expand
their knowledge about trading with cryptocurrencies. For starters we have created 8
lessons which are divided into chapters, each chapter teaches you something new.
- Lightpaper
Seems your project have nice traders or crypto journalists to teach something new to me. Where can I apply for these lessons and should I obligatory buy NWC coins to be a participant of the school ?
copper member
It seems hard to understand for me to know what's the use of the NWC would you explain it to me in simple words how to use or what's the use of your coin?

Thanks.

With NWC coin, you will be able to buy the intermediate and advanced levels. This user tiers will provide you with the best tools there are in the crypto world. Make sure to follow us on social media where each week we describe a tool and show you how it works.
copper member
It's been a while to see project which are non-ICO is this self funded or you have a private investors? looking forward on this project.

We are proud to say that we are a self-sufficient project with private investors and therefore is no need for crowdfunding. Thank you for good wishes, make sure you follow us on our social media pages for upcoming listings and events regarding Newscrypto.
Activity: 337
Merit: 15
Activity: 215
Merit: 99
It seems hard to understand for me to know what's the use of the NWC would you explain it to me in simple words how to use or what's the use of your coin?

Thanks.
copper member

This give some information about it. But if you update everything about project in this thread, it will be reach to the interested people.
What are the exchanges you had planned for your coin?

We are updating the thread for every step further! As for the exchanges, we are aiming to get on all the big exchanges but one at a time. Next week you can expect another listing !! more on that soon  Grin
copper member
Will definetly try the advance level couse the features sounds great in the whitepaper. I'll be
sharing my thoughts when I test it out.

We are sure you won't be disappointed. Our features on the advance level like whale alert and inflow indicator are nowhere to be found! Best of luck in the trading world  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: