Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 121. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 396
Merit: 250
Hi OPAL community and welcome to SuperNET Smiley

If you want your news and updates featured in the SuperNET Newsletters, give a shout in the #announcement channel in SuperNET Slack.

Thanks!

SN Newsletter #9 is published tomorrow, you're of course mentioned right at the top. Archive: http://nxter.org/category/supernet-newsletters/
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001
Hey friends some one got the payment when o-pool maintance before or after mind o-pool opalcoin. !!

Come to irc and we'll sort you out.

And for the comment above, yes we will be on multigateway.
yes. I now have the DB building, deposit detection and asset transfer, withdraw request detection and coin payment all done and spot tested. the multisig address generation code is done, will debug that next. After that, a bit of blockchain interfacing for the deposit address generation and will be ready for testing.

Takes a bit of time to load the DB. How big is the OPAL blockchain?

James

About 50MB.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1134
Hey friends some one got the payment when o-pool maintance before or after mind o-pool opalcoin. !!

yes. I now have the DB building, deposit detection and asset transfer, withdraw request detection and coin payment all done and spot tested. the multisig address generation code is done, will debug that next. After that, a bit of blockchain interfacing for the deposit address generation and will be ready for testing.

Takes a bit of time to load the DB. How big is the OPAL blockchain?

James
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
How does superNET work? Where can I read anything about how revenues work and what are the benefits to stake holders?
Btw the latest news on OPAL were so stunning, I truly think this coin can be on the top 30 of alts easily.
I have been suggesting you to buy this coin since OPAL being @500sat Cheesy
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9694856 starts a discussion about how SuperNET assets work.

the following is an approximation of how SuperNET works:

This is amazing, please can you add Opal on this diagram, also it will look cool if you can do a  interactibe youtube video how all these assets, coins, etc work together, just simple for everybody to understand like a cartoon, don't make it too technical as this has to go across all kind of people if we really want to get out of our taverns and let everybody in the world know that we exist!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9694856 starts a discussion about how SuperNET assets work.

opal will be exchangable with nxt through multigateway as an asset ?

Yes.  We're waiting on the code overhaul to finish.  Very soon
Activity: 262

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Never ceased to amaze me OPALTeam I'm very glad to be a part of this community and the progress you guys are making Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 0

http://www.oxpal.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/MS1_design03_big.jpg

opal will be exchangable with nxt through multigateway as an asset ?
Activity: 192
Merit: 100

what?
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Activity: 658
fuck i call bottom too low, only got 1/4th of orders hit.

hehe my bad 10k at 3350 might have sucked up the last bits like a juicy grape lol  Cool.
Activity: 271
fuck i call bottom too low, only got 1/4th of orders hit.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
@ RCan06

I think exactly we are there too  Wink But I still think we will get a better stable price...Opal just deserve it !

Its a buy or a burned area Smiley
Activity: 658
this coin should be in 10k are still in 1k area hmm any reasons   

yeah so these dumps are like discount opals. lol

caught the bottom of this one. yummy.
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
I don't want to sound to optimistic (and I'm not an expert like some here), but so far this is shaping up to be fairly similar to the early stages of many stock bubble charts.

Take for instance this gold bubble chart (The green circle was already there, but it's the same zone we could be in now).

In which case this phase would be the first sell off. Lets keep in mind we are up 3-400% in the last 7-9 days.

OPAL entered a new level this week, many new investors entered the market and a whole lot of awareness was gained.
Were are on a positive uptrend right now, and I think in the new couple days we will see that become more clear. Smiley

Not only that, but development shows no signs of slowing down!
Activity: 782
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
this coin should be in 10k are still in 1k area hmm any reasons   
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
can some make easy info on the hierarchical deterministic bip32 for it

In short, simpler backup and better privacy.
Activity: 467
Merit: 251
can some make easy info on the hierarchical deterministic bip32 for it
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Maybe I was the first one to promote opal coin... I remember it was at 80 sats.
As a good investor in opal from the start was exciting to follow the rise of this coin.
Thank you Very much Opal team for your professionalism
Jump to: