Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 122. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Any news on when the o-pool might be back online? Wink

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
QFT
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
so many shitcoins around, more and more will flock to opal, its just inevitable.
And im convinced Opal will do some rising on cmc , especially if you look at some other coins and compare it to opal. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000
Good news !

We are #75 on CMC. This coin is still massively undervalue

Opal = opportunity Smiley

Edit: Just a small reminder for who sold at this price thinking it was high. Yeah its true when you looking chart,its more than 700%.

But a smart trader know he can't just base its judgment on chart, A smart trader read and inform themself.

But I can't stop thinking we are trading at the same level of many dead coin ! And we have one of the best dev team in cryptoworld,many feature,very active coin there.

Look like ATOMIC have a better Capitalisation,but they was dead.... Look like applecoin have a better capitalisation of us,but there's a scam with no dev,look dogeparty loll... there's a planty of exemple ...

Remember when Blackcoin have chill below 7-8k before start to climb to 90k

Lets hold ,this one is gold Smiley

Who sold now is burned

Activity: 209
Merit: 100
Opal Dev
Here's a spiffy looking video, you can share with your crypto friends. Just click the image below  Grin

Activity: 172
I bought because of the announcement today. 
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Right now is probably a good time to buy

yead id say so, looking at graph we are on upwards trend, now at 4592 sat, probly wont be long until 10k sat imo. opal hasnt hit any major highs yet. it will be interesting when there is hundreds of btc floating through opal or maybe thousands, who knows  Smiley
Activity: 448

Probably, but make sure it's before later.
legendary
Activity: 966
TRUMP IS DOING THE BEST! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
Activity: 149
Opal the future
PayPal acceptance is only OK to use if the orders are filled from the current price and bought from all exchanges simultaneously. So if a user sends an order for PayPal of 10,000 OPAL divide this order across the exchanges and average the price then fulfill the order at costs plus PayPal fees and Exchange fees, even BTC transfer fees. Selling from someones wallet isn't a fair trade, the volume must reflect within the market. I am sure it would have been planned this way but this is just for the record.

It will be based on the Market and across exchanges as you mentioned not sold from a public wallet.
legendary
Activity: 987
Merit: 1003
PayPal acceptance is only OK to use if the orders are filled from the current price and bought from all exchanges simultaneously. So if a user sends an order for PayPal of 10,000 OPAL divide this order across the exchanges and average the price then fulfill the order at costs plus PayPal fees and Exchange fees, even BTC transfer fees. Selling from someones wallet isn't a fair trade, the volume must reflect within the market. I am sure it would have been planned this way but this is just for the record.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
reading it all now.

huge indeed lol, but looks very professional.
this coin is going to experience such a wild ride  Grin
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Just finished, so much happening! that's exactly what makes this unique

Also, that wallet is looking so damn sleek  Cool
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
thats a huge roadmap  Shocked Shocked
granted some finished things have been put in there... im still reading, but very impressed so far.

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
jeze that guy was annoying. LOL

bidder at 4051 is an idiot. dont sell to him. lets pad the buys over him. more btc on the way (bittrex)

i could say the same about the idiot who put up a sell of 25k at ~4100.. just gobbled that mother up.. Wink

now just gota wait for this road map! Cheesy

so it was you. thats the same guy im talking about. hes been screwing with the orderbook trying to confuse the market for a while. i was waiting to strike at it too LOL. you were fast man! he's been playing with about 75k just chasing down the buys and trying to dodge getting his coin sold lol. just being mischievous.

i have zero patience lol saw the order just as my btc confirmed so just felt like my destiny to buy it! :L hes been doing it since half way up the rise i think.. moving 25k orders around like a yo-yo.. had better go back up now lol

edit: i see he has bumped his 25k buy up to 4050 lol really hope someone starts buying and he has to panic buy Cheesy

yeah i think that was totally yours, the way i saw it your buy swept him up just as his order got placed. i was sure he was going to post it at 4100 just to tease us lol
legendary
Activity: 1988
Activity: 448
Bittrex down anyone ?

''Access to Bittrex.com is declined
The server doesn't allow access to the page...''

Yeah, it's down. It will be back up. Just give it a little time.
Jump to: