Author

Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO | bitsquare.io | cryptopia | Yobit - page 124. (Read 383407 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
hey friends which pool you are using ! Smiley
drm
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
looking good imo, no worries here.
Activity: 325
Merit: 255
U can see, the walls occur move fast ..you know what they want  Cool

its time to opal , also the btc38 go for it now must do.  Tongue
it is will be after the 20k satoshi and amaze it going to, to all opal friend.

20k ?  We will hit much higher than 20k with 15m coin,there's no supply and pratically no resistance,lets say a thruth. Nobody is really pushing now. We are Number one on bittrex,right,But we are now #77 on CMC and with only 48 btc.... With all theses feature ? There's no hype on Opal,no impossible promise. All objective has been completed with succes with a great(eh,only ? Haha ! love you guys )Devs team,and now joining with SuperNET..So much people don't realise now what opal can do

I call Bear trap again Smiley

Edit:Marinecoin have a better capitalisation of us, Did you think marine coin have the half of feature and dev team ? No! Opal was currently massively undervalue. Lets dump,Im buying Smiley

Yep, agree with you. Like I said previous, with what has actually transpired this week, 5k sat is silly. I have also seen so many coins with much greater coin number reach 20k+ sat, and they don't bring half as much to the table.

I have a good gut feeling going right now, that we haven't seen what OPAL is capable of yet Wink
Honestly we rose 5-600% in the last 6-7 days, I'd expect a little sell off before the next upward movement.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1000

20k ?  We will hit much higher than 20k with 15m coin,there's no supply and pratically no resistance,lets say a thruth. Nobody is really pushing now. We are Number one on bittrex,right,But we are now #77 on CMC and with only 48 btc.... With all theses feature ? There's no hype on Opal,no impossible promise. All objective has been completed with succes with a great(eh,only ? Haha ! love you guys )Devs team,and now joining with SuperNET..So much people don't realise now what opal can do

I call Bear trap again Smiley

Edit:Marinecoin have a better capitalisation of us, Did you think marine coin have the half of feature and dev team ? No! Opal was currently massively undervalue. Lets dump,Im buying Smiley
Activity: 467
Merit: 251

Activity: 325
Merit: 255
Looking at the at the 1 week trend, we're looking pretty damn good. After such a rise in the last 4 days, we are positioned nicely right now. Also looking at those sell walls in place on bittrex, I'd say this might be something big. A shake out, and acquiring of some discounted OPAL on Cyber Monday  (for the U.S peeps), maybe it's fitting? Tongue

Still with everything that has transpired in the last week especially, a dip to 4k sat on the climb is peanuts in the long run Smiley
legendary
^

Most of trader think we have hit a top,but we are still #72 on CMC with all work done and I can see many dead/lethal coin in front of opal on list.

I still bet 100k and over By the end of the month  Smiley

Activity: 64
Opal/fiat with paypal , i want it  Grin, just looks very good having it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
lol @ noobs panic selling over a connection issue. waiting to catch the bottom of this dump.
legendary
Seeing the chart,This is clearely the 'foot' of something bigger when you look at it.

Waiting new roadmap ! This coin is amazing Smiley

Still this coin was again #72 on CMC with 300k of capitalisation,this is so small. With all work done and come,the price will inevitably up again,great time to buy more Smiley
RJX
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
I dont get it, i have mined in the http://www.o-pool.com/ for hours, and nothing is coming to my wallet. whats going on?

I dont get it, i have mined in the http://www.o-pool.com/ for hours, and nothing is coming to my wallet. whats going on?

same here

How long?

what algo?

what mh?

please PM the address you are mining with.

pm sent
Activity: 702
Merit: 251
I love your articles guy^

sidenote; I've had a few people ask me how they could get in on opal without using btc as well, so a paypal/opal thing sounds very good to me  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010
Thank's Opalteam i Replayed .isended details.  Smiley
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
hi opal team can we stop the mine or continue the payments when sendings . i mined allready 64 houres 20 mh/s nothing in my wallet . and when opening o-pool.com

Please see the post above yours!  Smiley
hi opal team can we stop the mine or continue the payments when sendings . i mined allready 64 houres 20 mh/s nothing in my wallet . and when opening o-pool.com
Activity: 262
Merit: 250
UPDATE: It seems a lot of people are having issues with the multipool. We can see that payouts are quite backup for some reason. We are shutting the pool down for now and will process payments manually. When everything is back up to date we'll start up the pool again. It's actually being moved to a new platform and server setup so we may try and perform this move while it's offline.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

same here

How long?

what algo?

what mh?
Around 6 to 8 hours
x11
620kh
and alot of stratum connection interrupted, stratum recv line failed

We are looking into the connection problems now.

Please keep in mind your hashrate and the value of OPAL. It is not possible to directly mine OPAL as it is PoS, therefore the pool is setup to mine other coins. Once blocks are found they are sent to the exchange and converted. The majority of the coins we are mining are less than the value of OPAL. Payouts will come but it may take some time.
Yeah i know, my hashrate sux, but it is worth a try....

You could always join the IRC chat there are always free coins being tipped no mining required. Just stay and chat!  Cheesy

http://webchat.freenode.net/#opalcoin

Cool thanks, i will do that. need to sleep first Cheesy

No problems hit me up when your on I will show you how to register your username and I will tip you some coins Smiley
Yepp i do that, thanks again! upp all night so sleep i what i need now.
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Opal the future

same here

How long?

what algo?

what mh?
Around 6 to 8 hours
x11
620kh

Please keep in mind your hashrate and the value of OPAL. It is not possible to directly mine OPAL as it is PoS, therefore the pool is setup to mine other coins. Once blocks are found they are sent to the exchange and converted. The majority of the coins we are mining are less than the value of OPAL. Payouts will come but it may take some time.

You could always join the IRC chat there are always free coins being tipped no mining required. Just stay and chat!  Cheesy

No problems hit me up when your on I will show you how to register your username and I will tip you some coins Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 10

same here

How long?

what algo?

what mh?
Around 6 to 8 hours
x11
620kh

Jump to: