Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 32. (Read 35413 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
How does the application development process work? I would like to make sure that the team copes with the tasks at the specified time.
Now we have information from developers just about the development started. I look forward to new posts. I could define my strategy when working on the exchange, if the team provided us with intermediate achievements.
the price is from 1 YUPA 0.01 BTC, this is really cool, I didn't expect that the price of YUPA will rise dramatically like this
I see that the interest in developing this ICO has grown rapidly, but now the team has to offer a new stage of the marketing campaign so that new participants can learn about the idea of Osteria.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
It seems to me that the project should get recognition in one country from more representatives of cafes and restaurants, and gradually move on. The team already defined its strategy?
Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
How does the application development process work? I would like to make sure that the team copes with the tasks at the specified time.
Now we have information from developers just about the development started. I look forward to new posts. I could define my strategy when working on the exchange, if the team provided us with intermediate achievements.
the price is from 1 YUPA 0.01 BTC, this is really cool, I didn't expect that the price of YUPA will rise dramatically like this
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
We can understand this only after the beginning of the next stage. I think the team can make a brief review during the development of the beta version. I hope to see their successful development.
Activity: 434
Activity: 139
Activity: 630
in the market today, advertising should work on all possible sites . It is necessary to attract famous people in the field of blockchain to increase confidence in the project .
Their opinion is very important for making a decision about large investments.
I have not heard that the project team has already started an advertising campaign. When will it begin?
Regarding this about my own ad campaign, I don't know, so it's better that you ask the team just to get a clear answer, and most importantly, from now on you have to keep up with the developments so you don't miss out on information
Activity: 151
in the market today, advertising should work on all possible sites . It is necessary to attract famous people in the field of blockchain to increase confidence in the project .
Their opinion is very important for making a decision about large investments.
I have not heard that the project team has already started an advertising campaign. When will it begin?
Activity: 420
I agree with you. Their experience is very important when evaluating the project. I would like to know the opinion of not only experts in the field of blockchain, but also participants of the restaurant business.
I am interested in the amount of investment that the team allocates for the marketing campaign. In the restaurant business always advertising played an important role. I think that the fame of Osteria can well advertise many participants thanks to the interest of clients to geolocation. Convenient when everything is at hand.
Activity: 378
I agree with you. Their experience is very important when evaluating the project. I would like to know the opinion of not only experts in the field of blockchain, but also participants of the restaurant business.
Activity: 140
It is still not clear the future of the project. You can only expect to get something or not. But until the application came out, you can earn some money on a coin.
This is a good start for the initial cooperation with this project. The cost of the token has already allowed some traders to earn a bit on growth. I hope that the continuation of development will be even more effective for investors
Activity: 130
It is still not clear the future of the project. You can only expect to get something or not. But until the application came out, you can earn some money on a coin.
Activity: 164
Saving time when ordering a table is a good incentive for customers. For restaurants it will bring more profit. I think it's a good prospect for investors.
The team has already started work on creating the product. But  I expect to get more details while creating an application to determine my strategy for the future.
Activity: 143
Saving time when ordering a table is a good incentive for customers. For restaurants it will bring more profit. I think it's a good prospect for investors.
Activity: 392
I'm interested in knowing all the profit options of your app. In the application you will use paid advertising for restaurants? I think some participants are ready to use this opportunity.
I would like to understand what tools you can use to stabilize the value of a token at design time and the first stage of the launch?
I think that the marketing strategy should take into account those regions which are maximally developed for application of cryptocurrency in the sphere of services.
The team should do a market analysis to select such regions with maximum success. I hope that soon we will find out the list of countries to participate in the launch of the application.
Activity: 322
I would like to understand what tools you can use to stabilize the value of a token at design time and the first stage of the launch?
I think that the marketing strategy should take into account those regions which are maximally developed for application of cryptocurrency in the sphere of services.
Activity: 434
yobit.net is already collaborating with the project. It's good. I am sure that the project will soon be presented on other exchanges. I will follow the project further.
I think this exchange is quite acceptable for the initial stage of development, but the team should start cooperating with more authoritative exchanges after the presentation of the application to provide quick access to the tokens.
And which of the participants of the exchange will become the second partner? I would like to understand who the team is negotiating with, as development continues.
Activity: 139
yobit.net is already collaborating with the project. It's good. I am sure that the project will soon be presented on other exchanges. I will follow the project further.
I think this exchange is quite acceptable for the initial stage of development, but the team should start cooperating with more authoritative exchanges after the presentation of the application to provide quick access to the tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: