Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 35. (Read 35413 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 1
I liked the project. I would even use it myself in the future, but I do not see any activity from developers in the community. Where can I follow the development of the project?
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I would like to know what we will be able to see this year from the achievements of the project. The team has long reported the beginning of development, and I hope to learn something new.
Activity: 378
Token shows a good result on the exchange. And that's what I see at the early stage of development. It is likely that during the presentation of the first successes, we will get an excellent growth.
I hope for a good growth after adding more countries where new restaurants or cafes will be added. The number of customers by this time should increase significantly.
With a quality marketing campaign, I am sure that the search for partners will not be long. But for this stage you also need money. This question is not disclosed in the description.
Activity: 476
Token shows a good result on the exchange. And that's what I see at the early stage of development. It is likely that during the presentation of the first successes, we will get an excellent growth.
I hope for a good growth after adding more countries where new restaurants or cafes will be added. The number of customers by this time should increase significantly.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
Acquainted with the information on the project. It seems to me that there is a huge potential. The food market is high. I hope to succeed in implementing the project.
I have not seen such a set of functionalities as OSTERIA offers. I think that the project can become a good helper for the restaurant business, and become one of the popular applications among customers.
The team must work quickly and productively to get ahead of its competitors. I think that with the deadlines presented in the roadmap, it is quite real.
In my opinion the team has worked hard and fast to get ahead of its competitors and I hope the team can be consistent so that later it can have a positive impact on the project for sure
We are little aware of the development of the application at the moment, but I think that so far there is no change in the roadmap, and we need to wait for beta testing.
Activity: 448
Overall, I like the way the project evolves. A team can have many effective offers for participants. But now I would like to get some update in the description.
If the team can offer all of their ideas at the time of the application's first launch, customers will certainly be able to use the product with maximum benefit.
Yet it seems to me that while the application is running, the team will be able to add some updates and new functionality. And it will attract many new users. The team has the main task, it is a timely development.
Activity: 139
I still do not understand some of the steps that are briefly described in the roadmap. I hope that the team will be able to tell us the details of all stages of development already in the near future.
Well, I also look forward to updating the site. Now I would like to know how the project is progressing and what advertising campaign will be carried out during product development.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Acquainted with the information on the project. It seems to me that there is a huge potential. The food market is high. I hope to succeed in implementing the project.
I have not seen such a set of functionalities as OSTERIA offers. I think that the project can become a good helper for the restaurant business, and become one of the popular applications among customers.
The team must work quickly and productively to get ahead of its competitors. I think that with the deadlines presented in the roadmap, it is quite real.
In my opinion the team has worked hard and fast to get ahead of its competitors and I hope the team can be consistent so that later it can have a positive impact on the project for sure
Activity: 151
I still do not understand some of the steps that are briefly described in the roadmap. I hope that the team will be able to tell us the details of all stages of development already in the near future.
Activity: 392
Overall, I like the way the project evolves. A team can have many effective offers for participants. But now I would like to get some update in the description.
If the team can offer all of their ideas at the time of the application's first launch, customers will certainly be able to use the product with maximum benefit.
Activity: 140
Activity: 130
Convenient access to restaurants and search on the map will help spread the application in many countries. I think this is a very lucrative project.

For people who travel a lot, such applications are very useful for finding the necessary services. I'm sure Osteria will be able to find their customers very quickly.
It seems to me that the value of this application is that blockchain technology will help to provide quality customer service and guarantee fair participation in loyalty programs.
Convenient access to restaurants and search on the map will help spread the application in many countries. I think this is a very lucrative project.

For people who travel a lot, such applications are very useful for finding the necessary services. I'm sure Osteria will be able to find their customers very quickly.
Activity: 164
Activity: 143
Activity: 336
It is quite probable. If customers receive cashback or other rewards from participating in the app, they will use the app continuously, while increasingly paying with the help of the Yupa.

I think that the use of cryptocurrency in restaurants and cafes can help to popularize this type of payment. And it seems to me that this can have a good perspective among the owners of cryptocurrency.
What tools will the team use to stabilize the value of the token? I have not found an answer to this question. I would like to be sure that the team will be able to support the development interest.
Pages:
Jump to: