Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 33. (Read 35395 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
yobit.net is already collaborating with the project. It's good. I am sure that the project will soon be presented on other exchanges. I will follow the project further.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
I would like to understand what tools you can use to stabilize the value of a token at design time and the first stage of the launch?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I would like to see articles about the project on different thematic resources. Does the project have media partners?
Activity: 434
The team has a plan that should be voiced for us. If there are new development reports, the community would like to know about them in a timely manner. Only a constant update of the information will increase the interest in the token.
We can now get a quick profit, and follow the development of the project. I think the team will become more active after certain results are achieved.
The earliest participants of the investment were able to earn. I see that there is interest of traders, but for long-term storage we still have little information.
Activity: 420
Restaurant business can attract more customers thanks to loyalty programs. I think Osteria will be a popular and profitable service.
Activity: 130
The team has a plan that should be voiced for us. If there are new development reports, the community would like to know about them in a timely manner. Only a constant update of the information will increase the interest in the token.
We can now get a quick profit, and follow the development of the project. I think the team will become more active after certain results are achieved.
Activity: 378
It seems to me that the team is interested in investors getting more information about the project's work, as it will affect the growth of the token value and Osteria reputation .
I am also waiting for updates, but I think we have to wait for the next stage of development so that the team can make an overview of the interface or prototype.
Activity: 164
Activity: 392
Restaurants that already apply cryptocurrency will be easier to work with the application Osteria. Loyalty programs will help to organize quality customer service.
So far, there are many restaurants that have implemented cryptocurrency and if there are many, I think that is a rapid progress, of course, so that the restaurant can work with the Osteria application
Activity: 143
The project is very timely and relevant. What countries is it focused on? It is necessary to restore order in the restaurant business.
Activity: 476
It seems to me that the team is interested in investors getting more information about the project's work, as it will affect the growth of the token value and Osteria reputation .
At what stage is the application development now? I have seen the roadmap, and I hope that after updating the site we will get much more information about the team's work at the moment.
Restaurants that already apply cryptocurrency will be easier to work with the application Osteria. Loyalty programs will help to organize quality customer service.
Activity: 392
I hope they make an open beta test of their platform for the community. Otherwise, the result of the promotion of the platform may not be successful.
I think that the developers of the project can use the community for different stages. The open testing of the product and the Advertising company could be useful for both parties.
Well, it would be good for us if the project would provide new messages and plans for the near future with regard to involving the community for the cooperation of the project as a whole.
I hope they make an open beta test of their platform for the community. Otherwise, the result of the promotion of the platform may not be successful.
I think that the developers of the project can use the community for different stages. The open testing of the product and the Advertising company could be useful for both parties.
Activity: 322
According to the roadmap, I did not see the open testing phase. I think that in 2019 the basic version will be offered already to work with the platform. But I also would like to see the interface before.
It is possible that the stage  "Beta-test of the restaurant authomatization system " implies this. I think restaurants will want to see the presentation of the project before.
I think this will be the best option for finding the first restaurants. Product testing determines the quality of development, and participants will be able to understand the principle of increasing profits from cooperation.
Activity: 134
According to the roadmap, I did not see the open testing phase. I think that in 2019 the basic version will be offered already to work with the platform. But I also would like to see the interface before.
It is possible that the stage  "Beta-test of the restaurant authomatization system " implies this. I think restaurants will want to see the presentation of the project before.
It seems to me that the team should have a number of partners so that investors can understand the intentions of the developers. Reputable restaurants and exchanges could increase the rating of the project.
I expect announcements.  Investors can already determine their intentions. I think that during the beta presentation the cost of the token will grow rapidly.
Activity: 336
Now the token takes a good position on the exchange, considering the early stage of development. I hope that this project will bring a good profit soon.
Well, I think the earliest investors have already made a profit on the exchange. The value of the token has been growing since the token was added to Yobit.
Other exchanges will be added to work with the project? I understand that one exchange is enough for the early stage, but I would like to know the plans of the developers.
Pages:
Jump to: