Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 36. (Read 35401 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 1
I have not yet seen the changes in the development of the project, I think that everything goes according to plan, we have nothing to worry about. But all the participants want to see the update of the site OSTERIA.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Acquainted with the information on the project. It seems to me that there is a huge potential. The food market is high. I hope to succeed in implementing the project.
I have not seen such a set of functionalities as OSTERIA offers. I think that the project can become a good helper for the restaurant business, and become one of the popular applications among customers.
It is quite probable. If customers receive cashback or other rewards from participating in the app, they will use the app continuously, while increasingly paying with the help of the Yupa.
Activity: 322
Acquainted with the information on the project. It seems to me that there is a huge potential. The food market is high. I hope to succeed in implementing the project.
I have not seen such a set of functionalities as OSTERIA offers. I think that the project can become a good helper for the restaurant business, and become one of the popular applications among customers.
Activity: 378
Now is not a simple situation in the market ICO, and to get the attention of new traders and users, developers must be very active in all directions.
Activity: 476
I read that in the middle of 2019 year the team will be engaged in distributing the application to more countries. Which of the regions will be the first?
It seems to me that the search for the first partners is still ongoing, and developers will be able to pinpoint the region only after all the stages of negotiations.
For the partner search phase, an advertising campaign is important for participants around the world to learn about the development of a restaurant app. What kind of activities does the team hold for this?
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
Activity: 434
I read that in the middle of 2019 year the team will be engaged in distributing the application to more countries. Which of the regions will be the first?
It seems to me that the search for the first partners is still ongoing, and developers will be able to pinpoint the region only after all the stages of negotiations.
Activity: 448
The team has every chance to conquer most of the restaurant business market. I have not seen competitors in this area for Osteria. And this is a great time to run the app.
I would like to hear the opinion of the experts from the restaurant representatives. Their opinion can reveal the idea of the application in a real working environment.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 100
COMBONetwork
Regarding that, I also don't know at all, so you better just ask the parties concerned to get clear and better information, just look at it in mid-2019
Activity: 139
Activity: 392
The team has every chance to conquer most of the restaurant business market. I have not seen competitors in this area for Osteria. And this is a great time to run the app.
I want to know if there are any articles about your project? I think that this way of informing new investors about your concept is very effective.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I still do not fully understand all the stages that are described in the roadmap. But I hope that developers will be able to provide us with timely application launch.
I think the team will be able to implement their plans, as the investment fund is fully assembled. Now we have to believe in the professionalism of the team, this is the main factor for developing the application at this stage of the project.
It's true that what you say is better for now we trust the team regarding the development of the application. I'm sure that the team will try hard to develop the application so we don't need to hesitate
Activity: 151
What activities did the team plan to perform when testing the application? Will the product be presented to the restaurant business participants?
Activity: 434
I still do not fully understand all the stages that are described in the roadmap. But I hope that developers will be able to provide us with timely application launch.
I think the team will be able to implement their plans, as the investment fund is fully assembled. Now we have to believe in the professionalism of the team, this is the main factor for developing the application at this stage of the project.
Activity: 420
I hope that the project will be able to tell more about their team. I would like to see at least the founders of the project. For me this is an important part of the team's work with its community.
Yes, past experience is as useful for investors as fresh information. It seems to me that soon we will learn the news about the project, otherwise the investors ' interest in the project would fade away.
if the team constantly demonstrates the effectiveness of its development, then I think that this is quite enough for investors to participate in investing and buying tokens on exchanges.
Let's see how the project will evolve soon. I would like to support the project not only through investments.  Community can be useful for advertising
Activity: 140
I hope that the project will be able to tell more about their team. I would like to see at least the founders of the project. For me this is an important part of the team's work with its community.
Yes, past experience is as useful for investors as fresh information. It seems to me that soon we will learn the news about the project, otherwise the investors ' interest in the project would fade away.
if the team constantly demonstrates the effectiveness of its development, then I think that this is quite enough for investors to participate in investing and buying tokens on exchanges.
Activity: 130
Activity: 378
Pages:
Jump to: