Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 38. (Read 35406 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 10
Already have a preliminary agreement with any partners? and preferably with large restaurants. to understand how quickly the project will start working.
I'm sure the team is searching for partners. They still have time to start the beta.  And I think that not only big restaurants, but also small cafes can take part in testing.
If indeed the team is looking for partners, I hope that the team can get a good partner and for this we leave it to the team, we just keep up with the developments to get clear information
Activity: 448
Already have a preliminary agreement with any partners? and preferably with large restaurants. to understand how quickly the project will start working.
I'm sure the team is searching for partners. They still have time to start the beta.  And I think that not only big restaurants, but also small cafes can take part in testing.
Activity: 392
Easy to use application of course will attract the attention of restaurant customers. If the team offers a good selection of different restaurants, the growth of users will be constant.
Partners need a presentation of the test version of the application in order to evaluate the quality of work with OSTERIA. I hope the team has already started searching for participants to test their application, as the application development has already started.
I am interested to know, now the team uses the experience of restaurants to create the most convenient functional set? Which of the consultants participates in this?
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Easy to use application of course will attract the attention of restaurant customers. If the team offers a good selection of different restaurants, the growth of users will be constant.
Partners need a presentation of the test version of the application in order to evaluate the quality of work with OSTERIA. I hope the team has already started searching for participants to test their application, as the application development has already started.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Activity: 434
I would like to understand why the team does not attract the community to advertise their project. It seems to me that some encouragement from the community would help to uncover the idea of a project for more participants.
If they do not do this, then they consider it correct. But in most cases, advertising is very important.
We may see a project advertisement before running the application. The project will be able to get many customers with the ready result of development, and advertising will be more useful during this period.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
I would like to understand why the team does not attract the community to advertise their project. It seems to me that some encouragement from the community would help to uncover the idea of a project for more participants.
If they do not do this, then they consider it correct. But in most cases, advertising is very important.
Activity: 143
I have studied the marketing tools that Osteria offers for restaurants. Will restaurants be able to perform customer selection analysis directly through the application?
There is no explanation that can help us understand how the team plans to advertise for the project and distribute the application to the world market. I would like to know the amount of investments that are allocated for promotion.
Activity: 322
If the project is implemented at least 50%, then it will be successful. The main thing is good marketing and promotion. Without the majority of customers restaurants will not be profitable. Therefore, the main task is to ensure that as many people as possible learn about the project.
Activity: 420
Definitely already have some of the profits for early investors. Now we need to follow the development of the project to understand the maximum value of participation in the project.
Running an application can only show us the growth of user interest in the Yupa token. After all, with success, the consumption of the token will grow in the future. It is advantageous for investors.
Activity: 134
I like the way trade goes on exchange. I hope that after the presentation of the beta version, we will see even more activity among new participants.
Activity: 378
We only have to wait. The activity of the team here is not big, and I hope that we will see new channels for getting events on the project.
Activity: 476
I have no doubt that with good team activity, the project will be able to get a large number of users, and for investors it will be a great chance for high profits.
Team should strive for that. But not all projects achieve good results. I hope to see a good marketing strategy during the opening of the application.
What is certain is that the team from this project has thought of a good marketing strategy and I am sure of it so it is better to just follow the development so that we don't miss out on information
I would like to understand when we will know more new information. I didn't find any new reports on the success of the project on the Telegram channel.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
I have no doubt that with good team activity, the project will be able to get a large number of users, and for investors it will be a great chance for high profits.
Team should strive for that. But not all projects achieve good results. I hope to see a good marketing strategy during the opening of the application.
What is certain is that the team from this project has thought of a good marketing strategy and I am sure of it so it is better to just follow the development so that we don't miss out on information
Activity: 139
Definitely already have some of the profits for early investors. Now we need to follow the development of the project to understand the maximum value of participation in the project.
I read that the restaurant will receive cash if the order is paid by Yupa. However, restaurants pay a fee for using the Osteria application. I would like to better understand the benefits of companies when paying commissions in tokens.
If I understand correctly, the more participants pay for orders using a token, the more profit the restaurants will receive from the application. The commission remains constant?
The idea is not very original, but good. As far as I know, there was no such thing on the blockchain, with its own coins.
I think that due to the new approach to attracting customers for the restaurant business, the project will be able to get the necessary popularity. It is very advantageous for all participants.
Pages:
Jump to: