Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 37. (Read 35401 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I am interested in the idea of this ICO. I would like to know when the team will be able to update the site or add a new technical description, so that all participants can learn the details of development?
I want to know that too. Without updating the site and new achievements of the team the token will not be able to hold its positions on the exchange.
Well, I hope to see a high-quality beta presentation or MVP review. Now the application is at an early stage of development and I think that the token will be able to bring profit to early investors.
Activity: 476
I am interested in the idea of this ICO. I would like to know when the team will be able to update the site or add a new technical description, so that all participants can learn the details of development?
I want to know that too. Without updating the site and new achievements of the team the token will not be able to hold its positions on the exchange.
I think it is very important that the project team is ready to start working in the application using both crypto and fiat currency. This will help to attract the attention of different clients.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
I think that the individual loyalty system for each restaurant and café will be able to create quality advertising for the participants. This will have a positive impact on the development of restaurant chains.
Activity: 448
Activity: 392
OSTERIA offers an excellent idea for expanding the information about restaurants and cafes. I think that the use of cryptocurrency on cashback conditions will motivate customers to register in the application.
The application will become a mutually beneficial product for both categories of participants. Thanks to this, I think the application will be popular. This is a good project for investors.
Launching the application will have to qualitatively move on different thematic sites, in this way the team can attract the first participants. Or use your tokens to encourage participants.
I think that restaurants will also have to participate in the advertising of the application, because they are interested in distributing the product in the first place.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
OSTERIA offers an excellent idea for expanding the information about restaurants and cafes. I think that the use of cryptocurrency on cashback conditions will motivate customers to register in the application.
The application will become a mutually beneficial product for both categories of participants. Thanks to this, I think the application will be popular. This is a good project for investors.
Launching the application will have to qualitatively move on different thematic sites, in this way the team can attract the first participants. Or use your tokens to encourage participants.
Activity: 322
Activity: 134
If customers can get exactly what they need, I'm sure it will hang the reputation of restaurants, and they can use profits for their development. I think it's great.
The project has already started to bring the first profit for participants. I want to leave some tokens for longer storage. But I still want to see how the project evolves.
I hope that the OSTERIA team understands the need for intermediate results for the project participants. Personally, I would invest more if I saw the effectiveness of development before we see the beta version.
Activity: 139
The project has already started to bring the first profit for participants. I want to leave some tokens for longer storage. But I still want to see how the project evolves.
10.2018 - 12.2018
Product development
I would like to know what part of the application the team is developing now. What can we see in the first review?
I think that startup foodtech is a great way to get a profit. The restaurant business will always be popular, and upgrading the service only increase the number of customers.
If the team follows the description in the road map, we will soon be able to see it. By the end of 2019 year, developers plan to actively distribute the Osteria application.
Activity: 420
I think that startup foodtech is a great way to get a profit. The restaurant business will always be popular, and upgrading the service only increase the number of customers.
Activity: 378
I want to understand how the team can attract the first partners. For this purpose the first participants will receive bonuses? For investors to be able to make more contributions, they need detailed information.
Activity: 476
I would like to understand why the team does not attract the community to advertise their project. It seems to me that some encouragement from the community would help to uncover the idea of a project for more participants.
The team did not indicate in the description the allocation of the investment for this item of expenditure. I am also interested in this information.
If I understand everything correctly, the project was able to assemble hard cap, and it means that developers have all the opportunities to develop a product and conduct a quality marketing campaign.
Activity: 151
I would like to understand why the team does not attract the community to advertise their project. It seems to me that some encouragement from the community would help to uncover the idea of a project for more participants.
The team did not indicate in the description the allocation of the investment for this item of expenditure. I am also interested in this information.
Already have a preliminary agreement with any partners? and preferably with large restaurants. to understand how quickly the project will start working.
I'm sure the team is searching for partners. They still have time to start the beta.  And I think that not only big restaurants, but also small cafes can take part in testing.
If indeed the team is looking for partners, I hope that the team can get a good partner and for this we leave it to the team, we just keep up with the developments to get clear information
I agree with you. But I'd like to see at least a page on Twitter. Social media always helps the community to learn the latest news. Will this communication channel be open?
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: