Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 40. (Read 35406 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
If the development team can develop all the necessary tools for restaurants, then of course everyone will be able to get the benefit of participation. This is a great prospect for the development of restaurant business.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Now is the time to buy tokens on the exchange. You can make a good profit. And when the application comes out, there will be a sharp jump. Already verified
Activity: 434
Will the project work only for restaurants or for all public institutions? That would be very convenient.
In Osteria I read only about the restaurant business and café, but your idea is interesting. Now customers are very attentive to the reviews for different services. It is possible that the team will be able to expand its capabilities in the future.
Activity: 134
Merit: 0
How do you plan to solve the problem of working in the application in different languages? The Asian region seems to me to have good prospects for your product.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Will the project work only for restaurants or for all public institutions? That would be very convenient.
Activity: 139
I like what the OSTERIA project offers. It will be a good product for new companies in the restaurant business, and for active users of cryptocurrency it will provide convenience when paying for restaurant services.
Mobile version of the application for restaurant business simplify order tables in any region. This will help increase the number of clients.
It seems to me that the fact that the team has collected all the necessary investment for development has an impact on informing the community about new achievements.

I don't quite agree with you. To present the results, the team must create a prototype application. I think it will happen early next year.
Activity: 420
It seems to me that the fact that the team has collected all the necessary investment for development has an impact on informing the community about new achievements.
Activity: 378
The token continues to increase its position on the exchange. It is likely that some investors understand the potential of the project. Does the team have tools to manage the value of the token?
Well, it's quite possible. The team did not tell us about their actions.But I think early partners might be interested in development.
Activity: 151
Updating your site will help you uncover more information about your application's implementation. I hope that the team will be able to expand the description of its development in the near future.
Activity: 476
The application will use YUPA  tokens when creating a loyalty system for customers? Or are other tools possible? It seems to me that restaurants should have a choice for their marketing strategy.
I read about the possibility of choosing different types of currency for restaurants. But it is likely that in the future the participants will want to apply the application tokens because it is more profitable.
Activity: 140
The application will use YUPA  tokens when creating a loyalty system for customers? Or are other tools possible? It seems to me that restaurants should have a choice for their marketing strategy.
The token continues to increase its position on the exchange. It is likely that some investors understand the potential of the project. Does the team have tools to manage the value of the token?
I would like to disassemble the model of the token YUPA in more detail. The site says that each user will receive a certain number of tokens initially during registration, I understand correctly?
Yeah, right. And it will also be possible to get tokens for inviting a friend, placing an order and leaving feedback.
This is a good motivation for users of the application, and for early investors will have some advantages to work with Osteria? I think this is an important aspect for investors.
Activity: 392
The beta test, scheduled for April-June next year, will be held with the participation of partners? I would like to know who will be able to participate.
That is, until we see the first beta version available for testing, the developers still have half a year. I hope they have time to finish their product.
This is the information we have available at the moment. Of course, adding new information about the project would help us to define the investment strategy more correctly.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
The beta test, scheduled for April-June next year, will be held with the participation of partners? I would like to know who will be able to participate.
That is, until we see the first beta version available for testing, the developers still have half a year. I hope they have time to finish their product.
Activity: 130
I would like to disassemble the model of the token YUPA in more detail. The site says that each user will receive a certain number of tokens initially during registration, I understand correctly?
Yeah, right. And it will also be possible to get tokens for inviting a friend, placing an order and leaving feedback.
Activity: 164
Pages:
Jump to: