Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 41. (Read 35406 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
In the project description I see that the team has planned the rapid development of the project. But the project should show its activity now so that investors are interested in investing.
Roadmap shows us the next step in the development of the application. I think we won't get intermediate results before. Let's wait for the beta version.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
In the project description I see that the team has planned the rapid development of the project. But the project should show its activity now so that investors are interested in investing.
As I understood, the private sale was successful, since the token was added to the exchange. I would like to learn about promotions for other categories of investors. Airdrop or promotion among the first users of the application?
This we will learn only after new posts. Now the developers are not very active in communicating with their community. We just have to wait.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
As I understood, the private sale was successful, since the token was added to the exchange. I would like to learn about promotions for other categories of investors. Airdrop or promotion among the first users of the application?
Activity: 420
I now do not understand what the value of the token will be while extending the application around the world, but I think that long-term storage of the token has a perspective.
Activity: 448
I would like to see reviews of restaurant business critics who have authority among restaurants. Their feedback in such an application would be of great importance for the rating of restaurants.
Activity: 134
And how can you check the authenticity of restaurant reviews? Will the participants be able to leave feedback only after the purchase confirmation?
Activity: 378
A project with a good idea and a real implementation. I hope that enough funds have been collected and the application is already in development. Good luck to the team.
Now I would like to know about the possibility to see the prototype at an early stage of development. An overview of the work is very effective in influencing investors.
Now the cost of the token is less stable. I think we will see the change only after any messages from the team. By this time, I am sure that some investors will already decide to participate.
Only the client's interest in the application will give stability to the Yupa token. Now there is only interest of traders who saw the potential in the development of Osteria, but this is also a good trend.
Well, in any case, the fact that the project is interesting in fact, will help investors to make a decision to participate, but now a difficult situation. Most participants expect changes in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 139
A project with a good idea and a real implementation. I hope that enough funds have been collected and the application is already in development. Good luck to the team.
Activity: 476
Now the cost of the token is less stable. I think we will see the change only after any messages from the team. By this time, I am sure that some investors will already decide to participate.
Only the client's interest in the application will give stability to the Yupa token. Now there is only interest of traders who saw the potential in the development of Osteria, but this is also a good trend.
Activity: 151
I am now waiting for some understanding of the situation on the project to invest in the project. Will the team update the site soon?
Now is the time to invest when the market is so low. After some time, you can make good money.
I see that the value of the token on the exchange rises. I am sure that early investors will get the maximum benefit, but new entrants also have a good chance of profit.
Before opening the application all participants have the opportunity to support the project and get profit. And the amount of investment profitability depends on the effectiveness of developers. Wink
Activity: 392
I am now waiting for some understanding of the situation on the project to invest in the project. Will the team update the site soon?
Now is the time to invest when the market is so low. After some time, you can make good money.
I see that the value of the token on the exchange rises. I am sure that early investors will get the maximum benefit, but new entrants also have a good chance of profit.
I read that the team will make a filter for convenient search of restaurants. Will the test version of the application be opened in one country?
I think the project itself will be global and international. It would be stupid to focus on some sort of competitor city or region.
Yes you are right. But it seems to me, for the first launch of the application, it is important to start working in the active region, or in several regions simultaneously, which often participate in cryptocurrency transactions.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I read that the team will make a filter for convenient search of restaurants. Will the test version of the application be opened in one country?
I think the project itself will be global and international. It would be stupid to focus on some sort of competitor city or region.
Activity: 140
I think that the project will start its work in the countries that often use cryptocurrency to pay for services. This would be logical for the rapid development of the application.
Activity: 130
I do not quite understand what strategy developers should take, which would interest customers.  But I think that a large number of restaurants and cafes in the app will be a good start for successful application.
I think that customers can get information about restaurants that use the application, and this information will attract customers. But without the appropriate advertising it is not possible.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
Pages:
Jump to: