Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] OSTERIA - Platform for HORECA customer service - page 43. (Read 35406 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Osteria allocates part of the investment for the premiums of the users described in the strategy of the project? I did not quite understand how this part of the application will happen.
Activity: 378
And what profit will the application receive while working? I read about the commission from the partners. Are there other options? Advertise restaurants or something else?
Activity: 476
Active trading has already begun on the exchange, which means that there is a demand for coins. some investors are already buying coins for a long time. Of course there are those who simply earn on fluctuations in the course.
This is a good option to start cooperation. I think that for long-term storage OSTERIA is also a great option for investors. The application can give a good profit when active development.
Long-term storage of tokens is promising, but rather risky for the early stage of development. The team must be proactive and communicate with their potential investors to persuade the community of their competence.
Activity: 130
Merit: 0
Active trading has already begun on the exchange, which means that there is a demand for coins. some investors are already buying coins for a long time. Of course there are those who simply earn on fluctuations in the course.
This is a good option to start cooperation. I think that for long-term storage OSTERIA is also a great option for investors. The application can give a good profit when active development.
Activity: 434
If the application is well implemented, it will become popular, respectively, the coin will be in demand and grow in value. The idea is normal, it remains to raise money and implement. I would invest a little in the project.
Approaching development to a new stage will help us to see more information about the functionality of the application. I think that during this period the project will receive more attention from the investors.
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
Activity: 448
Now the team is developing the application. Will we be presented with intermediate successes of developers? This could be a good motivation for new investors.
Overview of the interface or the presentation of partnership agreements is the best way to support the project's interest at an early stage of development. But the since team has already collected an investment fund, I think we will get the information in the terms specified in the roadmap.
Activity: 392
Now the team is developing the application. Will we be presented with intermediate successes of developers? This could be a good motivation for new investors.
Activity: 143
If the application is well implemented, it will become popular, respectively, the coin will be in demand and grow in value. The idea is normal, it remains to raise money and implement. I would invest a little in the project.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I think the bonuses for the first users can attract the attention of customers. After all, the first stage of the launch can affect the further promotion of the application to the world market of restaurant services.
The volume of the world market of restaurant services is really huge. And if the project can offer a unique system that will be accepted as a kind of standard of service, then the project will have a tremendous success!
Your product is very interesting for restaurants. I would like to clarify, the first participants will be able to get some bonuses when registering in the application?
The team has not yet provided us with information about its advertising campaign. I think that during its presentation we will be able to understand what they offer to attract users.
I think the bonuses for the first users can attract the attention of customers. After all, the first stage of the launch can affect the further promotion of the application to the world market of restaurant services.
Activity: 322
Your product is very interesting for restaurants. I would like to clarify, the first participants will be able to get some bonuses when registering in the application?
The team has not yet provided us with information about its advertising campaign. I think that during its presentation we will be able to understand what they offer to attract users.
Activity: 134
About the project there are different reviews from investors, but I think that only the team will be able to convince all participants in the effectiveness of the project. I would like to see the news from the project representatives soon.

It is best to understand the project is on the reviews. People write mostly the truth.
There are not many reviews of this ICO now.  I hope that soon we will be able to get the opinion of experts from the field of restaurant business or participants blockchain.
Activity: 532
Merit: 109
About the project there are different reviews from investors, but I think that only the team will be able to convince all participants in the effectiveness of the project. I would like to see the news from the project representatives soon.

It is best to understand the project is on the reviews. People write mostly the truth.
Activity: 139
I see that the command is tuned to a quick result. Next year we can already see the finished product. This is good. I hope the team has already started working on the application.
Different versions of your product will be released for users and restaurant owners? I would like to understand the structure of your application.
If I understand correctly, the product will have distinctive tools for different categories of users, but developers do not need to create a different  basis.
I understand that customers will  be interested in the application when they start the product. But other categories of participants should already know about the work of the project. And what has the team planned for the development period in order to attract new investors and partners?
I think that negotiations with potential partners may not be open to us until the process is complete. Now we should wait for the messages.
Activity: 151
Different versions of your product will be released for users and restaurant owners? I would like to understand the structure of your application.
Activity: 420

Pages:
Jump to: